Exposed In Lights

Interlude: It's Perez

NICK JONAS RUINS BECK-NAS!

Image

Pull out your party popper kids! Sources reveal exclusively to Perez that Nick Jonas has “ruined his relationship with Julia.”

More info coming soon!!!! Oh the dramz!

Update 1: Their relationship was terminated three days ago on a yacht with friends.

Update 2: According to one source Nick cheated on her! *GASP*

Update 3: She gave him the beloved ring back! But kept the watch we always see her wearing.

*********************************

JOE JONAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!

Image

Perez loves J.J.

The lovely Joe Jonas lost all bad rep on Perez’s plate after the Swift incident last year by dropping his brother, Nick Jon-ass, and reportedly going to see Julia Beckham ditch the arena for one show and perform a small club in Ohio as she tours the US.

Three weeks ago Julia and Nick reportedly broke up and have not seen each other since. According to sources both are having problems staying away from each other. Other sources say that Julia is still in touch with the Jonas family sans Nick.

We wonder if Beck’s got a restraining order on him.

Hold in there honey! Remember, he can’t give you penis!

*********************************

Nick Jonas wants her back…

Image

But she won’t have it. As mama Perez says, give credit where credit is due. AND BOY IS IT DUE.

Nick Jonas has reportedly been sending flowers to her dressing room (red roses, her favs) at every venue she plays. He has supposedly been trying to get in contact with her, but has been failing as she ignores his calls and texts. The poor child leaves her voicemails every day, just letting her know that he isn’t giving up.

Aw… we’re going to throw up!

But, Perez has a heart… kind of. He does feel sorry for Nick. It has been six weeks since their argument. Julia’s tour finishes tonight in L.A. Perez will be there!

*********************************

GUESS WHO WAS THERE?

Image

Loves it, we’d love to know what was said backstage!
♠ ♠ ♠
A little filler, thanks for all those who took the time to comment the last chapter.

While I write the next chapter, I recommend you read Too Far Gone by itsdanielle it never fails to make my stomach flip, and thats a hard thing to do.