Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

17

When Brendon and I came down the stairs the next morning hand-in-hand, we got the best reaction we could've hoped for.
A group hug!

When Spencer and Jon finally pulled away from us, Brendon kissed me gently and I smiled again, wider than I had in a long, long time.

It was only when I saw the joy in their faces I figured I should tell William about what happened.

"Want pancakes?" Brendon asked, turning to me.

I nodded, pulling my sidekick out of my pocket and opening it up.

He smirked. "Texting Will?"

I blushed and nodded.

He giggled. "Have fun." He kissed my cheek, wandering off to the kitchen to make pancakes.

Hey Billy, guess what?

I got a reply almost immediately.

Hm?

Brenny and me got together yesterday...finally. lol

I kept waiting for a reply. Almost ten minutes later, I finally got one.

Ry... I love you to death. You're my best friend. When he broke you, it killed me. Are you sure this is what you want? Or better yet, is this what you need?

I hesitated, taking a deep breath.
In order, I love you too. You're my best friend, you're the sex, Will. lol. Yes, I'm sure this is what I want. No... I'm not sure this is what I need.

And with that, I shoved my Sidekick in my pocket and walked into the kitchen.

Around five that afternoon, the doorbell rang.

Brendon groaned, pushing himself off the sofa, and moved over to the door, opening it.
"Hey, Will!"

"Hey, Brenny." I watched them hug, and I waved from my place on the sofa at Will once they'd let go of each other.

"Hey, Ry."

"Hey, Willy." I giggled, getting off the sofa and wrapping my arms around him.

He kissed the top of my head. "Can we talk?"

"Umm, yeah, lemme finish with the pizza in the oven, though-"

"Don't worry about it, babe. I'll get it. Go hang out with Will." Brendon smiled at me and leaned over, pecking my lips.

"Okay, um, bye."

"Bye!" I heard Brendon call back as I closed the door behind me.

We were maybe fifty yards from the house when Will started talking.