Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

26

I couldn't find Brendon anywhere, and I was getting worried. He wasn't answering his phone, or replying to my texts. In truth, I was actually terrified.
For God's sake, we were in Jersey! He could've been stolen or raped or beaten up or killed or anything!

So after I waited for a reply to my text, and texting just abut everybody on tour to ask if they knew where Brendon was (and getting 'no's for all of them), I decided to go talk to Martin in person. I figured, they were close, he might know.

I knocked on their bus door, but there was no reply.
So I just walked in. Everyone did it- no big deal.

However, what I saw was a HUGE deal.

I didn't do anything cliche. I didn't fall apart the moment I saw it. I was shocked, rooted to the ground I stood on.

"Brendon," I finally choked.

He didn't hear me. Even if he did, he couldn't respond.
He was on his knees, moaning around Martin Johnson's dick, as Martin held onto the doorframe, eyes shut tight and jaw slack.

I felt myself start to crack. Yet, somehow, I found myself running off the bus, pulling my Sidekick out.

Will, where are you?

Cobra's bus. You okay?

No. Can I come up?

Yeah


Not a minute later, I was flying onto Cobra Starship's bus, tears refusing to fall blinding my vision.

"Ry?" Gabe and Will sat on the sofa, cuddled up together.

I tripped onto the ground at their feet, but rather than get up, I just sat there pulling my knees up to my chest and burying my face in them.

"Ryro, what happened? Are you hurt?" Will was on the ground beside me in a flash, and Gabe kneeled on the other.

I pressed my face into Will's chest, crying even harder than I previously had.

"Okay. Shh, you're okay, Ry-ry."

Ten minutes later, I looked up at Will and wiped at my face.

"You okay?"

"Brendon," I choked out.

"What'd he do?" His voice was soothing and smooth, his soft hands running through my hair.

"And M-M-Martin."

He caught on immediately. "Oh, Ry." He held me tighter. "Oh, Ry. It's okay."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. "I knew this would happen."

He stroked my hair, and kissed the top of my head. "It'll be okay, Ry. You'll get through this. You're strong. He's a douche."

I let out a forced laugh, holding onto him tighter, and he smiled, kissing my forehead. "It's okay, Ry. You're okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
For sKwaird
Because she DEFINITELY saw this one coming first.
=]
<3 Manda