Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

What happened to me?

“She will be fine Emmett. Look she is still breathing….Somewhat but still don’t get all worried. You still haven’t named your kids yet.” Alice voice came to me in darkness.
“But Alice she is my love. I don’t want to lose her. I will take care of the children with her by my side.” I heard sobbing close by then someone grabbed my hand lightly. The hand didn’t feel cold at all or even warm. Then the sobbing quit. “She is getting to be like us now.”
“See I told you Emmett. She wont let you or the kids behind.”
- Kids? What kids? I thought I only had one kid not more. I need to get up and move around I been laying down too much.-
“Guys she is awake in her mind she can hear everything.” -shit Edward why did you do that to me?- “Because I can hear your thoughts Jessy. You didn’t hide your thought to me anymore.”
“Then try this time.” I coughed as I dared Edward.
“oh you little cheater.” I smiled and opened my eyes.
“Gosh what happened to me? Everything is much more clearer now.” I looked at Emmett. Everyone looked down. I looked at everyone. “what?”
“Um…I bit you.” I looked at Emmett in shocked.
“you did what?” I sat up. "Are you serious? You could have killed me."- Why me?- i sighed. - I am a werewolf who has some vampire in me- I closed my eyes and sighed. " I love you Emmett. Where is my kids?"