Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

parents knowing about the babies

When we made it to La Push, I started to get nervous because I don’t know what my mother would have said about having a Vampire as a husband and two kids with him too then turning into a Monster at the end of it. Just knowing that everything has became more clearer. My seeing, My taste. Everything. I looked at Emmett then sighed.
“ I want to go in first to break the news slowly to them. They haven’t seen me in a year.” I smiled some and kissed him then walked up to the house and knocked on the door. My mother opened the door, and smiled at me.
“Jessy?” I smiled and hugged her.
“Hello mother. How have you been?”
“Great and You? I haven’t seen you since graduation.” I smiled some.
“Sorry about that. Um. Mother I have something to tell you please don’t freak out.” she nodded. “ Cant we sit out here. You might want to.” I looked at her as she moved to the steps.
“What’s wrong? Did Emmett hurt you?”
“no,” I smiled. “Emmett is great. That’s why I came here. Well I got married to him.” I showed her the small diamond ring.
“Oh my god. Why didn’t tell us?”
“because I was worried you were going to judge him like you did with all of my other boyfriends. And I wanted to tell you about something else.” I looked down and sighed.
“Daughter I know you have two kids of your own.” I looked up at her in shocked. She laughed. “ You don’t think you can try to hide Emmett and your babies. So when do I get to see them.” I smiled.
“right now I guess.” I looked at the car and nodded as Emmett got out of the car with the two babies in his arms. “the boy is Maska Yuma Cullen and the girl is Aquene Kachina Cullen. Maska means strong. Yuma means Son of Chief. Aquene means peace and Kachina means Spirit and strong dancer.” I grabbed Aquene and showed my mother. All of a sudden my father came out of the house. I stood up. “Hi.”
“Hi” Dad said as he looked at me. “Are they yours?” I nodded. “ May I see?” I smiled.
“Dad you can see them they are your grand children.” I smiled as Emmett gave Maska to my father as my mother cooed Aquene. Everything felt good but I didn’t know what could be happening since I brought Emmett to the native lands. All I could do is just wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Please Give me some.