Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Learning more about the Legend

“In the legends were there any spot where it says a werewolf and vampire can be friends?” I looked at Billy still waiting as he was thinking. “Or even being mates?”
“No not that I can think of why?” I shrugged then went into the library looking for books that might helped.
At Emmett’s point of view. He ran into the house, he looked around trying to see if Carlisle was home. “Carlisle, I need to talk to you now.” The head of the household appeared in front of him.
“Yes Emmett?”
“ In the past, could the werewolves and vampires get along at all?”
“No not until Bella needed help, why?” Carlisle looked at Emmett.
“Just wondering. So werewolves couldn’t be with a vampire romantically?” Carlisle smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.
“Dear Emmett, They always fought. I doubt anyone have ever tried that. So who could be in love with a werewolf in this family?” Emmett Shrugged.
“Maybe Jasper. Can I look through the books?” Carlisle nodded and Emmett went into the library Carlisle had.
I stayed in the library for hours reading trying to find something about romance between werewolves and vampires. I was so into it that I didn’t here the door open.
“Jessy?” I jumped a little.
“what Jacob?” I put my hand on my chest.
“I just wanted to know if you wanted something to eat that’s all.” I nodded. “ what are you reading that your hooked on?”
“ nothing important to you.” I sighed and put the books back. “ besides I cant find anything I’m looking for anyway.” I walked out with Jacob following me. “what do you want Jacob?”
“I want to know what happened to the girl I hung out with.”
“she left when she hung out with her own friends and fell in love with someone who actually cares and would do anything for me.” I stared at Jacob and sighed. “ and Who isn’t really Family.” I walked away from him and went back to the Cullen’s. I knocked on the door. Carlisle opened the door. ‘oh Hello Miss Jessy.”
“Hey Carlisle. How’s you?”
“ I am well. Emmett is in the library.” I nodded and walked into the Library.
“hey Mett.”
“hey. Find anything?” I shook my head no.
“You?” I asked Emmett.
“nope I have asked Carlisle but there was no data about it.” I nodded.
“same with Billy and the books nothing.” Emmett Put the book back. “ well we could always try ourselves.”
“why do you come to trust me?” I smiled at Mett’s question.
“Well when we asked our eldest people and they keep saying vampires and werewolves always fight they are wrong.” I hugged Emmett. “My parents have a house down in Florida its more of a beach house.” he nodded.
“when?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Any Comments or Complaints?