Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Human and Vampire?

After a few years, I woke up in Emmett’s arms. I moved a bit and Emmett kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck> I heard chuckling behind me. I turned and saw Edward. I sighed and looked at Emmett who was smiling.
“You guys are mean.” I got up. “ mean boys, mean.” Emmett Grabbed my hips and pulled me back down. “hey hey hey be nice kitty.” I smiled and Edward laughed. Then Bella came in. “help.” She looked and smiled.
“Boys be nice. She only has one life.” I looked at her as she laughed. -What have you done to her?-
“Nothing really.” Edward said. I just glared at him.
- She is pale, Edward. Did you change her?- He nodded. - God now I have another vamp to worry about.- Edward Laughed as Emmett and Bella both looked at us. - Don’t laugh at me…- “ you god forsaken vampire.” Emmett grabbed my arms holding me back. “ Let me go Emmett. I want to rip his throat out.” Emmett Wrapped both of his arms around me and kissed my neck. I smiled.
“ Calm down, sweet.” Emmett Kept his arms around me. \
“Please Mett. He made fun of me.”
“how?” I started to whisper to Emmett. “ oh but that doesn’t give you the right to rip his throat out anyway.” I sighed and Bella stepped in front of me.”
“Get out of my face, you smelly Vampire.” I pushed Emmett’s arms off me. Bella looked at me, shocked. Bella looked at me, shocked.
“I thought you wanted to see Reneemse.”
“what?” Edward and Bella smiled. “how?” They told me the whole store about them. They stopped and looked at me. “ wow that’s…. stupid.” Slaps Edward on the head. I shook my head and lays on the bed with Emmett. They left the room. “ Jacob is in love with that little girl?” Emmett nodded. “interesting.” Emmett Held onto me. Then I started thinking. “ Lets go somewhere more private.” he nodded. He picked me up and ran off to a private place.
“what’s up?” He asked as he set me down.
“have you ever thought of what would happen between a werewolf and a vampire if they mated? Like Edward and Bella.”
“They cant get alone very well…”
“except us. We don’t fight …well not physically but I want to try, don’t you?’
“I don’t know. I want to get some information about this from Carlisle.”
“I will try to get some from Billy.” I smiled and kissed Emmett. “ I love you so much.”
“ I love you too.” I smiled and transformed into my werewolf and ran off while Emmett ran toward his home.
‘Finally where have you been Jessy?’
‘Jacob, I don’t have time for this okay?’
‘Jessy where you with that vampire?’
‘Why does it matter to you? I have to talk to Billy.’ I ran faster to the horse. I transformed back and got some of Jacob’s clothes on and walked to Billy.
“Billy you here?”
“yes.” I walked into the living room.
“I got a question.”
“Go on.”