Status: hiatus until possible deletion and extreme rewrite

Sex, Booze & Tattoos

Absinthe Takes Over

Reagan

As soon as the cab pulls up outside the building, we fling the door open and launch ourselves out onto the sidewalk, paying for the ride simultaneously. We look up at the huge doors and glance at each other either out of excitement, worry or both. I step through the entrance and look around before walking up to a waiter who is ready to seat customers.
"Hey uhm has a Mr Manson arrived yet?" Elvira asks before I decide to embarrass myself in front of the snobby staff, and customers that look as if they're either from huge businesses, for meetings or alien, intimidating Beverly Hills type women in fancy designer outfits.
"Are you the Miss Landers and Miss DeMona?" he asks down his nose in a fake French accent.
"Yes" she says pretending to be equally rude as she shows a joint business card we share.
"Please follow me" he spins sharply and we go to follow him.
"What a prick" Elvie mutters to me.
"Totally" I nod at her.
The waiter opens a heavy looking darkwood door for us to both step through. The room is lit by brass light fittings on the walls and there is basically just shadows covering everything as if it were a scene from a vampire’s horror movie.
In the dark at the end of the small room, is Mr Marilyn Manson himself.
I take a hard gulp while trying to shake the shock from my being.
"Elvira DeMona" Elvie outstretches her hand while swallowing her gum.
"Pleased to meet you" he says taking her pale hand, with an equally pale hand, which is his own.
"Reagan Landers" I outstretch my hand as Elvie takes a seat then I sit beside her, flicking a tape recorder on.
"Nice to meet you" he says "would you care fore some absinthe?" he offers.
"Please" Elvira accepts.
"Its strong stuff you know" he says.
"I know" she smiles, I nod in acceptance also, letting a minute smile accompany the gesture.
"So, Mr Manson, how is everything today?" I ask as he pours out the absinthe into two petite cocktail glasses over the standard spoonfuls of sugar.
"Just fine thank you. Very anticipated about the new album and the way the fans will react."
"It's been a while they've waited for totally new material isn't it. Is it going to be very different too? With the acting and film making and focus on your artwork also?" Elvira asks.
The interview goes on, the hours go on and it turns out to be a lot of fun, being huge fans ourselves it's great to get first hand information. We carry on to talk about everything in great detail.

"Thank you very much" I say pressing the stop button on the tape recorder and standing up, then shaking Manson by the hand once more, finishing the interview.
"Cool that was a lot of fun. Thank you" Elvie says finishing her drink rather quickly.
"You shouldn't drink that stuff too quickly, if you drink enough it knocks you out or you stay awake for days straight" Manson advises her with perhaps a hint of a smile.
"Yeah I know. I'm gonna do it when I can get the stuff legally back home, or try and get it through customs myself," she says.
"Oh yeah...before we go...heard you were starting up a record label." I dig around in my compact bag.
"Shit yeah" Elvie remembers. She actually finds the CD in her pocket and quickly dusts off the case without too many scratches.
"If for some weird reason, you like the shit on there then please, please, please call the office because it would mean hella lot to us" I say sweetly as she hands him the CD case and dives for the door.
"Ok, thank you I'll keep that in mind" he says as we leave.
I close the door behind us and start for the exit.

"No fucking way dude, we just made a move with our fucking demo on the God of FUCK!" Elvie squeals, excitement dripping from her voice. "OK...let's go do something sexually rad!" she says with wide eyes as if she's been on ecstasy again. Very dark eyes lined with dark thick heavy lines can be quite scary sometimes.

After we get back to our hotel rooms via a cab, which takes a very long time, we both change into similar outfits. Myself, in a short, tight black and fuchsia pink skirt with black corset that has pink laces up the back. Also I have black fishnet stockings and black 5" platforms with buckles all the way up to the knees. I add black lipstick, thick eyeliner and pink eye shadow all around my eyes, pink mascara and also put in my pink hairfalls.
Elvira changes into a flared black mini skirt with layers of netting, a black shirt with a few sewn on patches of; Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson and Linkin Park then there's a couple other ones saying things like 'Slut' and 'Fuck Parental Advisory'. And the back has 'Whore Metal' painted on it in splattered, messy white paint. Then she finishes with black and neon green stripy stockings and these huge platform boots which make her legs look so stick thin and long cuz they're 6" and spiky. Elvira puts half of her hair up in buns and spikes the ends up with neon green gel, attaches neon green bangs and puts on her cyber goggles which are...yep neon green [it's brought to my attention Wrath pointed out you wear them on your head not your face, I didn't think people were that dense to be honest]. All black makeup to finish off then bright neon green mascara.

When we both decide that we are finished getting ready, I lead out and get into a cab then go find clubland. We start off with couple blue vodkas each and sharing a cage to dance in while getting rid of gross guys hitting on the both of us. The next club we go to is short lived, we don't even finish a whole drink in there cuz it's crap, we stumble into the street and go in search of the next place for some fun. But instead we find ourselves outside the Whiskey; which just so happens to be where Wednesday 13 are playing tonight. We don't even need to glance at one another, but simply bribe our way into the gig. Towards the end of the dazzlingly deafening and gory set, we make our way to the front which is hella fight through all the die hard fans, not that we aren’t die hard ourselves, we just don’t like circle pits and crowd surfers landing on our heads.
Wednesday, Pig and Kid-Kid all see us and strangely decide to find some kind of excuse to get us onstage. It just so happens to be I Walked With a Zombie.
“I think we should have some young ladies to sing this with us” Wednesday says halfway though, as if planned almost. He nudges Matt, he then goes forwards and reaches out directly for me. I grab his hand and pull myself over the rail. Looking back at Elvie she’s just grinning at me until Kid grabs her wrist and she’s next one over.
We both find ourselves screaming into the mics, me standing with Matt, and Elvie with Kid.
Finally the lights switch off, the music dies down and an arm grabs my waist and pulls me off backstage. When I get into the light, I grin and stare up into Matt's eyes.
"Hey" I say once I’ve caught my breath and all in the glammed up dressing room with Motley Crue posters decorating the walls and pristine light bulbs surrounding the mirrors of the dressing table.

Elvira

"Hello, hello, hello!" Wednesday says and hugs me, dripping with sweat.
"Had fun?" I ask grinning.
"Of course, now, permit me to get you ladies drinks" he replies, seemingly extremely happy. I watch contently as Wednesday finds two bottles of Jack Daniels for us. He hands me one and Reagan the other before turning his attention to needing a drink himself. Meanwhile Matt and Reagan are getting on very well, sharing the JD and conversation.
"So...I hope this is a visit for pleasure and not business,” Wednesday says.
“Think we had enough pleasure last night,” Reagan says then laughs stupidly.
“Swear she’s already drunk,” I roll my eyes, “No, not business, you guys are fun to hang out with!”
“Heh...what went on after you left us last night?" Wednesday asks, tearing me from my thoughts and contemplation.
"I don't actually remember to be quite honest," Reagan says between sips from the bottle.
"I do...a little. Enough," I say reflecting on the events of the previous night as pictures that don't quite fit together. But the recollection of Matt and being between the sheets is enough to make me smile idiotically.
"I feel so hurt now," Kid pretends to be upset.
"Don't be. She's a useless whore anyways," I say sitting on a sofa and pat the space beside me that's empty.
"Le gasp! And you're not I suppose you hoebag!" Reagan retorts, throwing the bottle cap and missing my head by an inch forcing it to hit the wall behind me instead.
"Of course not" I grin then flash my pentagram ended tongue bar at her.
"Gross. Tongue bars are disgusting," Wednesday says.
"Fuck you man," I say playfully "Check this fucker out," I stick my tongue to the roof of my mouth revealing the bar through my webbing.
"Oh man! How can you do that shit to yourself," he covers his mouth with his hands and cringes.
"Gives ‘em a surprise," I wink and down some more JD, looking for coke to go with it.
"Anyhow, did you have fun?" I ask then glance at Reagan to check if she's still on earth and in the conversation even though I wasn't asking her.
"Woke up with a shitty hangover. But that's about it," Wednesday replies.
"And you?" I ask Ghastly.
"Watched movies forever then fell asleep...then got a hangover," Ghastly says.
"Great fucking fun. Well I think we should leave you to get on with the fans and just drink all your booze till ya return," I say.
"Yes...I must agree with Eddy," Reagan says.
"Eddy?" Matt looks confused.
"Elvira DeMona...E.D...Eddy," I explain.
They eventually agree and within about two hours...are back which has, sure as hell given us all the time in the world to drain the liquids they love so much.

"Damn! Girls that was mean...where'd you put it all?" Kid asks coming through the doorway.
"In a safe place," Reagan says before hiccupping.
"There's still a bottle left don't worry," I stumble into my knees with a small bottle of Kronenburg then pull open a big enough gap to stick the bottle down Kid's boxers.
"Aaah!" he yells pulling it out.
"Hehehee tis cold," I cackle falling backwards.
"We'll buy you some more. Come on," Reagan gets up and I pull myself up using Kid's t-shirt.
"Dudes, we need more beer. We're gonna get some," Kid announces as everyone else walks in.
"They did not seriously fucking drink it all did then man?" Wednesday asks.
"Yeah...yeah we fucking did. Sorry I’m a horrible person," Reagan shakes her head, tears forming.
"We're fucking lightweights as well. But fear not. We are getting you guys some more," I point around the room a lot. “Sexxdoll don’t cry it’s ok!” I squeal and hug Reagan, forcing both our slender frames to the floor in a messy black, pink and neon green heap.
"You are gonna stay here, supervised. We'll go get some more. Come on Ghast’," Wednesday says. He and Ghastly head back out of the door after grabbing jackets and money off us both.