Frankie Darling

You could tell I was no Debutant

click links for songs on this chapter

"Good evening, everyone!" She waved at their audience, not big but accurate enough to pump her during their set. They all 'whooed' and 'heyyed' in response, drinks high in hand.

"All-riiight!!" She clapped as the drumming began.

She looked around as she began to jump and clap in time once the catchy guitars began. "Wheeen I met you in the Restaurant," She spotted Gerard and Mikey standing with four other unfamiliar people, They weren't lying when they'd said they would bring some friends along. Debrah noticed the tallest one had dark curls and a drink in hand. The one next to him had golden hair, He was leaning on the Wall. His hands in his pockets but his sight on Louis's drumming, nodding in approval. Debrah, supposed.

"Youuu could teeell I was no Debutant," and next to him was a shorter guy, She could barely see his face due to having the hood of his Hoodie up, Still something drew her to him, She couldn't tell what. She also noticed his tattooed arms around a small, pale girl. They were both wearing similar clothing, and that hit her somehow, Just... a small jolt went from her cheeks down through her spine. She couldn't explain it, really. But it made her frown at Herself.

'Well, they're a couple.' She told herself, but she couldn't understand why she would have a reaction to it.

"You aasked me what's my pleeeasure, a moovie or a meeeasure," She looked away quickly, Annoyed with herself as she did, to glance at Gerard and Mikey Instead. Gerard was nodding along giving her a small wave, Which she returned smiling and Mikey had a sweet smile on his face as he kept his sights set on Alice.

"I'll have a cup of tea and tell youu of my dreeeaming, dreeeaming, dreamming is free. dreeeaming..."

3 Songs in, she felt strangely empowered, Like this is one of THOSE shows, Like she had everything to gain, and everything to Loose. Then.. she began. Voice low and soft, beautiful as alex played the Keys along..

"Link it to the wooorld, Link it to yooourself. Streeetch it like a birth squuueeeeze..." They've played this song countless of times but tonight, Oh tonight it was different. It radiated from Debrah completely, but they all felt it, "The love for what youuu hide, The biiitterness insiiide is growwwing like the newww boorn..."

The oxygen in the room was intense as she held her guitar, expectant. The people (male, mostly) Nearest to the stage all gasped, amazed at her sudden and strange change. The beginning to her possession.

"Wheeen youuu've seeeen, seeen tooo muuuch, tooo yoooung, yoooung. Souuulless is," She gasped, eyes shut, voice serene but perfectly high.

"Eeeeveryywheeere,"

Heavy, tight, The room was silent. Every set of eyes on her sensed her ready to pop.

To Debrah, there was just her breathing, her heart pounding through her own ears with the silence of everyone for just a little over a second. Then, she just went for it, She felt the guitar. literally. The vibrations and boom in their speakers sunk in her veins and she just couldn't hold still. She swept through the stage on her knees, Knocked the microphone over and angeled it in front of Herself so she could wail into it as she played, She sang with as much motivation she could. Taking notes that she usually had to keep mind on, Easily. Free. Effortless.

"Hoopeless time to roooam, The distance to your hooome. Faaades away to noowheere...." Debrah stood again, Moved Her guitar away to breathe through her Lyrics. She caressed her microphone as she looked at every spectator in the audience. A couple of them have started a small mosh-pit in the center of them all. That pleased her, They were enjoying it.

"Hooow much aare youu worth? Youu can't come down tooo earth. Youuu're sweeelling up, youuu're unstoppaaable.." She felt these lyrics, She believed in them because she felt like She was swelling, She felt unstoppable. And at this she looked over at her new friends again. Gerard was gaping at her, eyes wide. Mikey's eye brows high in place, Arms up in front of his chest as he smirked. The tall Dark haied one mouthed inaudible 'Wows' at her as she continued singing.

--------

"Common Frank, it'll be fun," Gerard has been pleading for Frank to go see this one band whom he could careless about. Really. And he's not in the mood of going out tonight, Its far too cold outside, He can't afford to get sick again. Jerry said its four more Strikes of Absences at his Job and he's out. He gets sick far too fucking much.

"I fucking can't Gerard, I have work tomorrow, besides Jam-,"
"Me, what?" Damn it, his only true excuse just walked through the door.

"Mia, you're home! Hey uuuum..." Gerard started to look Jittery, "Me and the guys are going to see this one band and we were wondering if you and Frankie could come, Y'know since you guys work for Eyeball and everything and they need someone to sign them-"

"You mean that band that James been all googoo-gaga about, with the Singer th-" Jamia sighed as she removed her gloves, Rough day at the Companyas always, She's getting tired of it all, But she wont admit it.
"YES, yes! that one.. I've been trying to get Frank here to go but since you're here, He's not necessary anymore."

Frank gave Gerard a very nasty glare. 'Yeah.. thanks, morron. Proves how much you actually wanted me there.'

Once Jamia agreed to go check them out, She went up to her room to get herself ready, Frank glanced at Mikey (Whom was too busy arguing with Ray and Bob over X-Box) and decided he should have a little fun with the older Way brother,

"Sooo?... is there anything actually interesting about the band thats got you so ready to jump off a bridge to Help them out?"

Gerard frowned at him, "What? yeah! they're real talented. The real deal as far as I've seen and heard." U-huh, seen and heard. Frank smirked mischievously, Oh man this is a good one, He thought. Gerard's going all Week Kneed over someone, he's sure. That hasn't happened in what seems like Centuries.

Gerard looked up at Frank as if he'd been able to read his mind, but actually he realized what his annoyingly idiotic Miggit of a friend must be thinking now... He's only half right, it hasn't been Centuries More like four years.

Frank Giggled mockingly, "A day and you're already Head over Heals!?"
Ray and Mikey turned towards them, Frowning. Bob just Shook his head 'Unbelievable, here we go again'

"What!?.. N-no, what are you... I'm only trying to support them Frank this isn't ab-"
"Isn't about your Penis! Yeah right..." Frank shook his head but decided that maybe Gerard actually needed this, The guy's been Buried in Solitude for so long now, No wonder he's always so Jittery and Thinking, He needs to get laid.

Frank pats Gerard's back as Jamia walks back in the room, Hoodie and and Frank's Beanie on. Frank only smiles at his Girlfriend and pats his Best Friend's back before putting on his own hoodie that was lain on the couch.

"So you're going too, Babe?" asked Jamia as she grabbed her keys from the Coffee table. Frank just sighed," Yeah, Why not? Let's see if this band is really as good as James says."

He was actually curious about who Gerard's Infatuating with.

------

"Ugh, what smells like dog shit?" Sniffed Ray as the guys all waited outside of the bar. This stupid Clown at the door had made Frank pull out his ID to prove he was 19. What kind of an asshole thinks a Guy with a sleeve full of tattoos and Friends over 21 years old is barely in middle school. Mother Fucker

Doordude grunted and waved them in once Frank showed him his ID and let him in as they laughed at Frank's dispense, Mother Fuckers Frank Sneered under his breath.

So far Frank wasn't amused, The place smelled like Booze, Sweat, and Vomit as Bjork played on the speakers. Ugh, No wonder the Way brothers like this fucking place. So not my scene Frank thought, as he held onto Jamia's waist. Jamia was texting one of her friends as Frank led her to the wall fronting the Stage, Always using that damned thing.

It looked like the band is starting, But all Frank could see was people setting up, Are those the band members? Who's the crush? Frank kept his cheek on Jamia's Shoulder as he held her tight, in front of him. Its been nearly 10 minutes and He was tired already.

"Good evening, everyone!" Nearly electrocuted him awake. The sound of that Loud chick on the stand. He got up on his tippy toes to be able to see better and saw a cute little Brunette holding the Mic. Huh, Well, I don't blame him. She began dancing along to the music, real energetic. Not bad Frank thought as Jamia nodded to the beat in front of him. The tune was catchy as hell, He could feel his Girlfriend Itching to dance along, Funny enough he felt the same.

"Wheeen I met you in the Restaurant"

Frank Shook his head in approval once she let her vocals run, He looked at Gerard and saw a smile on his face, Big red Metaphorical hearts on his eyes.

Frank giggled, "Mia, are they good enough?" Jamia laughed, "Yeah, I believe so... I think I'm going to call Brian." She yelled without even bothering to turn her head from the Stage. This Performance was to fun too miss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, its officially started.
Thanks so much for reading this if you are and thanks so much if are gonna/have comment.

This whole story has been inspired by Blondie, a Band that's been very influential and grew in the 70s.
Yes, I know that the front woman in that band is also called Debrah and a lot of her songs are going to be used in this story but, Debbie isn't intended to be the main Character here, you are.
If I mention anything about her appearance its only for good character build and if it bugs you, ignore it. Please.

If this story introduces you to some Genius in music or something, YES! good... let me know.

Thanks so much and expect more cause I've got the General idea done, I just need to type it. x]

-CarmenEdith