People and Their Thoughts.

Guess who's back?

"Man some one called while you were gone. From down there." Ashlin said.
"Really who?"
"Eh..she didn't say"
"I know who it is." I went over to the phone and couldn't figure how to work it. "Brett." He came over to me and showed me what to do. I had to type in the address her name and then her number.
"Hello?" I herd a guys voice. I hide my voice.
"Hi is eh Lara there?"
"Yeah hang on. Mom!" 'Mom?'
"Hello?" I heard Lara's voice.
"Lara it's Carmin. I was just down there yesterday."
"Carmin. Thank god. I just wanted to say sorry. I can't believe I did that to you."
"It's ok. But who is that kid that just called you mom?"
"He's Steven's and now mine. His name is Chris and he's 11." I sat there as she explained about her new son. It seemed like she didn't even have Dante. It's probably been about 2 months. But still it was her son.
"Carmin, you there?"
"Huh? Yeah. Sorry just thinking."
"Ok. So how's it up there?"
"It's ok. Especailly since I have Dante with me." the other line went silent. I heard Lara trying not to cry. "Lara he is your son. You can cry it's ok. It's normal."
"It's so hard. When you lose to people you love dearly and you can't get them out of you mind. It's so hard."
"I understand. But you have a new family that loves you very much."
"I know. but Carmin, I still love you more than ever." I sat there in silance. "Carmin?"
"I still love you too." I said slowly. Dante started to cry. "Got to go."
"Ok. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and went into Dante's room. I picked him up and looked him in his eyes. "I love you and your mother loves you too."
*8Months later*
I was making breakfast when i heard tiny foot steps coming in. I turned around and saw my son wabbling into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. A couple weeks ago Zach got a new girlfriend and moved out. I actually have a girlfriend now too. She's so pretty and so understanding too. I asked her out over 6monhts ago.
"Morning buddy."
"Morning daddy." he said.
"you hungry?"
"Uh-huh." I picked him up and put him in his high chair. I gave him some cheeros. I finished up and ate. I got Dante dressed and ready to go to day care. I put him out in the living room and got myself ready. I picked up his bag and him locked up the house and left. I took him to his daycare and went to the recording studio.
"Hey man." Zach said.
"Hey."
"Your girl is here and she brought coffee." Ashlin said walking into the room with coffee in his hand.
"Thanks." I went into the back room and my girl Faith was sitting there. "Hey baby." I said and walked over to her. i warped my arms around her and kissed her.
"I missed you."
"Missed you too." We got into practicing and afterwards we went out drinking. "Faith go get on the pole."
"I don't wanna." she came and sat on my lap.
"ooooo." Everyone said.
"I will, i will!" Jasmine said, Zach's Girlfriend.
"I will too!" Gracey said, getting up off of Brett's lap.
"Fine i will then." Faith said. They got up and went over the the stage and climbed on there. Everyone started to hoot and howler. They started dancing and spinning on the poles. Watching them startedto make me sick and i threw up all over my friend Josh.
"God dude that's sick." he said standing up quickly.
"Sorry man." I looked over at the stage and a guy had a hild of Faiths leg and she was trying to get him off. I walked over to him and without thinking i punched him.
"Carmin!" Faith said.
"Let her go." i said firmly.
"Your just a dunky. Leave me alone." I pushed him over and i found out before i died that i get stronger when i'm drunk and mad. I started beating him. I got pulled off of him and threwn outside by the bouncers. I sat on the crub with my face in my hands.
"Carmin? You ok?" Faith asked coming over to me. she sat down next to my and wrapped her arms around me.
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I understand. You care for me and you don't want anyting to happen to me and i get it."
"I just want to go home."
"OK. I'll be right back." she went back in and got everyone. Josh came and helped me into the car.
"I was sitting in the car with Faith's arms around me.
"Carmin, please it's ok." I just sighed. We picked up Dante and they took me home. Faith came in with me. She helped me in as she held Dante who was sleeping. I fell on the couch and stayed here.
*Faiths P.O.V*
I went into Dante's room and put him to bed. I tucked him in. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. HTere was dirsty cloths and towels all over the floor. I needed to take a shower so i did his lanudry for him. After it was done i took a shower put a blanket over Carmin and went to bed. The next mornig i woke up with the worse headache ever i got up and went into the kitchen and took some tyonel. When I was walking back into the living room i realized i wasn't in my house. i went over to the couch and Carmin was sleeping there. i realized i was over at his house. I went into Dante's room and he was awake i picked him up and put him in his high chair. I poured him some ceral and then made breakfast.
*Carmin's P.O.V*
I Woke up to the smell of food. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I felt like i was puking up my guts. After a while Faith walked into the bathroom.
"Are you ok?" she asked.
"how'd you get in here."
"must have been last night."
"Oh. No i feel like shit."
"Ok i'll be right back."
"Ok." SHe left the room and i flushed the toilet. i sat there and waited. she came back in wth something in her hands.
"Here." She handed me some rolaids and I ate them. She left the room to go get Dante. I took a shower and got dressed. I went back into the liviing room and Faith was on my phone that goes down to Earth. I went over to her. "Here he is." Faith handed me the phone.
"Hello?" I said.
"Carmin?" I knew it was Lara.
"Who else."
Who was that?"
"My new girlfriend."
"Gir...girlfriend?"
"Yes. You got a new husband and now i got a girlfriend."
"Oh, Well then good luck to you."
"Thanks."
"no problem. So how have you been?"
"Sick."
"Why?"
"I got drunk and i have a really bad hang over today."
"Oh. You still haven't changed."
"I know."
"Daddy." Dante said wabbling over to me.
"who was that?"
"That's Dante."
"Ah, he sounds so cute."
"I know."
"When did he start talking? Does he walk?"
"He started talking about 2wks ago and walking about 4-5 months ago."
"Cool.
"I know. I'm so proud of him."
"I would be too. Well i got to go to bed. I'll talk to you later."
"ok bye."
"L..bye." I hung up. I knew she still lived me but i can love her anymore. I loved Faith. Thinking about her she came in and sat on my lap.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"My ex-wife."
"oh."
"ya. oh well. I love you." I leaned her back and kissed her.
"ewww." Dante said.
"Oh sorry Dante." I said. Faith picked him up on her lap. "We are a good family."
"I agree."Faith said.
"I love you mommy." Dante said hugging Faith. AFter hearing that i knew if i was to ask Faith to marry me she would say yes and that Dante wouldn't care. We talked and played around for a little bit. Faith went off to work and Dante and I went to a jewelry store and I looked for engagement rings. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean i can't still get married. I was showen a whole bunch and i showed them to Dante so he could help. He pick out a gold banner with 3 jewels on the ring they were in a row. It went purple gem to big dimond to purple gem. It was so pretty. I chose it and they told me it would be ready to get later. I picked up Dante and we went over to Uncle Ashlin's. When I got there, there was yelling and crashing. I decide not to go there.
"daddy wat's goin on at uncl Aswins?"
"Nothing. Don't worry about it."
"OK."
"You're so cute."
"Down, down." he said trying to struggle to get down.
"Ok." i put him down and he started to run off. "Come back here you." i playfully chased him around the block. He ran into some guy that turned around and started to yell at him
"What were you're going you little child. Where is your parents anyways? shouldn't you be taking a nap." he said. Dante started to cry. i ran over there and picked him up.
"What that hell gives you the right to yell at some one else's child huh?" I said.
"What gives you the right to let your child run around town."
"Whatever." I turned around and started to walk away.
"Don't think you lost me Carmin. i'm back and ready to be even worse." I turned around and the guy was my father.
"NO!"