Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Always

"When will you be back this time?" Brina always forgot to mention that the band not only was leaving, but that they would be gone for months. Typical guy.

"Four months, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He tried this line on me everytime and I was getting fed up with it. Arrogance should have been his middle name.

"It's fine , I'm used to it. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you to."

"Chloe, I love you."

"I love you too baby, come home to me."

"Always." Yeah right I thought, of course I didn't say it out loud. Then he turned and got on the bus, leaving me behind.


That was 8 years ago. Since then I have seen him every once in awhile and phone calls have become shorter and shorter. Avenged Sevenfold takes up most of his time and I'm on the back burner. Sad thing is, I'm his girlfriend. Even though we live in the same house and have the same friends, I barely see him. I think it's sad. But to Brian its always "babe, I want to give you everything. You deserve a nice house and everything you always wanted. I'm trying to get that for you." As much as I appreciated it, sometimes I wish he would quit and spend time with me. The other guys have time for their girlfriends or attempt to make time. With Brian I'm lucky when he does.

It isn't that I don't love his band and am grateful, I mean I am his biggest fan and supporter. I just feel that if we don't resolve this, we will be heading downhill and I'll lose him. I really don't want that, seeing as how we have been together for 11 years.

But what will it take until I finally break.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had a weird dream about something like this. I decided to write a story about it. Comments would be apprecitated, and the first few chapters will be short and kind of boring,but I promise it will get better.
Thanks.