Beauty And The Beast - Werewolf Style

6. Leaving?

Chapter 6

Thraxx’s POV:

About 10 minutes after Danni left my bedroom, I decided that I had better make an appearance at breakfast; otherwise none of my pack would be eating. Mate deprived male werewolves were trouble enough, but I didn’t need hungry mate deprived male werewolves; they were even worse.

I still couldn’t get Danni’s scent out of my nose, it seemed like it was all I smelled. It was driving me crazy! About 2 minutes later, I had reached the dining hall. I could smell Leaf, Ruin and Danni first because they were the closet to the door so their scents hit me first.

When Danni’s scent hit me, it sent my blood on fire.

“What the HELL is happening to me?” I mumbled lowly to myself as I walked through the doors.

Danni had flushed cheeks and Leaf and Ruin were grinning like idiots. What. the. Hell. Is going on? Ever since Danni arrived, they’ve been smiling non-stop. They’ve been the happiest I’ve ever seen them in years.

I walked to the head of the table and sat down. I heard what Leaf said to Danni and I smiled on the inside. Bo and Oliver would be perfect for making her laugh and to make her more comfortable. As I listened on, I realised that they were having one of their brother banters that were both confusing and funny.

I saw her smile and it lit up the whole room. It was a real smile, one that wasn’t fake or forced. It was the purest smile I had ever seen and it caused a low thrumming deep down in my chest. My brothers ate in silence; I would wait later to eat; to hunt. The voices of my pack filled the hall with a feminine, seductive laugh rang out every few minutes.

‘God, she had a beautiful laugh’ I thought as I turned toward my brother, Leaf.

“Would you be able to hold the fort while I hunt later on?” i asked him and he nodded his head before he looked at something before eating again. I looked out and my eyes met Danni’s. We held our gaze for a second maybe two but it felt like hours, before she turned around and i swore I saw a pink tint to her cheeks.

“She’s a fine piece of ass, isn’t she?” I heard Luka say.

My head snapped towards the table where Luka, Colva and Deegan sat. They were always the trouble makers in my pack. Leaf and Ruin stiffened and I immediately felt their anger.

“I wonder how loud she screams when she’s being pounded into a bed” Deegan said in a deep voice.

I felt anger bubbling up inside me; I felt it roll off me in waves. Leaf and Ruin were just about ready to stand up. I looked over at Danni and I could feel her anger and Bo and Oliver looked murderous. I knew they would take to her, think of her as a sister; someone to protect.

I was outraged; I couldn’t believe what they were saying.

“I wonder how hot and tight her pussy is; god I would love to slam my cock into her so hard, she wouldn’t be able to walk right for a month. She could probably do wonders with that hot, wet little mouth of hers” Colva said.

Everything went dead silent. I was breathing heavy and that was my breaking point. All I saw was red and I leapt up furiously as well as Leaf and Ruin only to be pushed back by an extremely powerful wave of anger which was radiating from Danni. She had every fucking right to be that way, and I couldn’t understand why I had acted the way I did.
Ever since Danni has been here, she’s done something; changed something inside me, changed who I used to be into what I am now. I had only known her a short while, yet I felt this unexplainable pull towards her.

I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of choking. I looked over and saw some of my members wee choking from the power that crashed of Danni. It was immensely powerful, it was pure anger. She stood up calmly and slowly; Bo and Oliver were staring at her.

“I think you made her angry, Colva” Luka said, teasingly.

I felt another wave of power and was surprised at how much power she had. It rivalled mine. My anger was just bubbling under the surface and I could feel leaf and Ruin were in the same situation as me. She had to sort this out for herself, if it became too carried away; then I would step in. But she had to let them know that she wouldn’t be taken lightly and I needed to know whether see could survive in my pack.

“What’s she gonna do, scratch me” Colva said, mocking her; but I could hear his uneasiness.

It happened so fast, I almost didn’t see it. Danni was across the room, hand gripping tightly around Colva’s throat and slammed his head against the wall, hard. He was dazed by the sudden movement and so was a lot of my pack as well. I felt a small sense of pride towards Danni; who can clearly hold her own.

“She’s even feistier than I thought” he said and I knew he knew he was in trouble.
She snarled at him and he glanced my way briefly, to see if I was going to step in. He was clearly mistaken, you shove a sleeping bear; and it has every damn right to shove you back. I would need to deal with those three, they were always trouble; maybe it’s time I got rid of them once and for all.

“You disgust me, \if that is how you talk to women than I hope you die a lonely bastard” she growled at him and she raised him a little higher of the ground.

“You know you like it” he choked out a laugh through her choking hold.
She growled and it didn’t sound even remotely human at all, but totally animalistic. I saw that she was changing her hand into a claw, only alphas could do that. Leaf, Ruin and I were the only ones who knew she was an alpha.

Coleva asked her how she was doing it and he ripped the shoulder of her jacket off to reveal her tattoo. He stated the obvious fact that there had never been a female alpha before and she set him straight.

“You can’t hurt or kill me; I’m not in your pack. You have no control over me” he mocked her, smirking.

My ears pricked at that comment, it was true. No other alpha could harm a member of another pack unless in physical self-defence. It would be interesting to see what she would do.

“No....your right; but I can do this” fear replaced his smirk as she brought his head forward and slammed it back against the wall, knocking him out cold.

‘He’ll feel that in the morning’ I thought as i watched his limp body fall to the ground.
“Anyone else have anything to add to this dickhead’s comment” she snarled at the rest of my pack.

I sent her an appraising look as she glanced our way. She smiled slightly in return and walked toward and out the door. Bo and Oliver shouted after her but she never came back; they left the hall; presumably to go find and talk to her.
After a few minutes, everyone seemed to awaken from their shocked states and all turned toward me. I knew what i had to do, for the good of the pack and especially for Danni.
‘Get Coleva, Luka and Deegan to my study. I have some business to deal with’ I told Leaf and Ruin through my mind and they nodded in response.

“There is a weak spot on our defence line on the western border, see to it that it is fixed” I said to my pack and dismissed myself.

I could hear Leaf and Ruin walking behind me, followed by 2 pairs of strained footsteps and a dragging set. I walked into my study and stood in front of my deck. Leaf and Ruin stood behind me to each side and Luka and Deegan stood infront of me, holding up the still unconscious Coleva.

“Wake him up” I growled and Leaf stepped towards Coleva’s limp body and drew back his fist.

He punched him hard across his face, cutting his cheek in the process and waking up a groggy Coleva. He slowly lifted his head and met my eyes. I was shaking in rage, I had never been this angry before, ever. But when it came to Danni, he was strangely protective over her.

“What the hell were you thinking” I growled fiercely at them and they flinched.
“We were only having a bit of fun” Coleva said as he spat out some blood a mere centimetre from Leaf’s foot.
“You disgust me” I snarled and I clenched my claws in anger.
I wanted so badly to rip them to shreds right now and I’m pretty sure Leaf and Ruin felt the same. Luka mumbled something that I couldn’t hear.

“What was that” Ruin snarled.
“I said, why is this; such a big deal; she is just some girl!” Deegan yelled and immediately seemed to shrink back, away from me.
“She is not just ‘some girl’!” i shouted back angrily at all 3 of them.

It seemed to take a moment for them to realise what exactly I meant. Their eyes lit up in understanding not a moment later.
“You think see is the one” Luka said, sounding unsure of it himself.
“Damn right he does. And you just might have gone and ruined my brother’s only chance at breaking the curse. She could leave and it would be entirely your fault.” Ruin stepped forward angrily.

“Be still my brother” I said calmly.

“I want you to leave this pack, get out and ‘never’ come back” I stated calmly, barely able to contain the rage that threatened to be unleased. But they didn’t seem to catch on because they still stood there.
“You heard my brother, LEAVE!” Leaf bellowed but they still didn’t move.

I took an advancing step forward and snarled. That seemed to wake them up.
“You can’t do this” Luka stated.
“We have nowhere else to go” Deegan said, his voice conveying helplessness.
“I don’t care, leave now”
“No” Coleva growled in defiance.

It was silent for only a second, as if everything and everyone in the study was holding their breath in anticipation.

“Get out....GET OUT!” I roared angrily, so loud it felt like the room vibrated and pulsed with anger.

They scampered out of my study faster than I ever saw them move, but not before Coleva turned to me; angry defiance on his face.

“You’ll regret this, you and your little bitch” he spat.

“GET OUT!” I bellowed in fury at his threat, and with that they were gone; hopefully for good.

“You did good, big brother. You did what was needed” Ruin placed his hand on my shoulder. I sighed as I relaxed my hunched shoulders.

“Can you go get Danni for me?” I asked them as I started to pace.

“Sure thing” Ruin said and made his way out the door.
Before Leaf exited, his hand still on the handle, he looked at me with admiration in his eyes and said, “You did the right thing brother” and with that said, he left before closing the door. I sighed heavily; I hope I did.

Danni’s POV:

“You can’t leave, not now” Bo pleaded to me as I paced.

“Don’t let a scum bag like Coleva West push you around” Oliver stated.
I was about to reply when I heard something that made me shiver, not in fear; but in delight.

“GET OUT!” someone who I could only assume was Thraxx, bellowed and I’m pretty sure everyone in the castle could hear that as well.

“You see, Thraxx has gotten rid of the problem. Now please; stay” Bo said, desperation clear in his voice.

“Why, what is here for me to stay for. I have my own pack I need to return to” I sighed, rubbing my temples.

“We are” I heard someone familiar say. I turned towards the door and Leaf and Ruin standing there.

“Were here, stay for us; please Danni” Ruin asked while grinning.
I didn’t know what to do, but I figured a few more days here couldn’t hurt. And I really wanted to understand what level exactly I was on with Thraxx.

“Okay” I resigned, smiling at them.

I would later find out that that would be the biggest mistake I would ever make and I would regret it for every waking moment. For it would not affect me or my life in direct, but that of my pack’s life instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, i had it written out, I just had to type it up.

comment or message.