I Cannot Possibly Be in Love With...Draco Malfoy

I Cannot Possibly In Love With Draco Malfoy 10

I looked over at Draco who stood there staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and sat down next to me. We watched some boring muggle show. I gave draco the remote and went upstairs to take a shower.

FEW DAYS LATER

I got out of the shower drying my hair out as the straightner was heating up. It was the night that Draco and I's mothers came along with the Dark Lord. So I finished my hair and was now putting on black make up (black eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner). I slide on the black dress Draco let me borrow from his mother, a long with black heels. *UGH!!! I hate dressing up! I hate dresses and heels!* I was screaming in my mind.
Draco and I were waiting downstairs for our mothers and the Dark Lord arrived. I was about to say something to Dracowhen two loud 'POP' sounds came and there stood our mothers. "Oh Victoria you look amazing as do you Draco" my mother said giving us a hug, Narcissa smiled and gave us a hug as well. We started to talk about how our summer was so far (without mentioning the sex of course), then we heard another loud 'POP' sound. All three of us stood up and bowed before the Dark Lord.
"Good evening." his cold voice said.
"Good evening my lord" we all said together rising.
"Let us eat" he said making his way to the dining room. Draco and I sat next to eachother and acroos from us were out mothers as the Dark Lord sat at the end.
It was a quiet meal with small talk between the Dark Lord and our mothers.
The Dark Lord then looked at us. "So Victoria, Draco how is everything going?" he asked us
"Fine" we both said
The Dark Lord nodded "Good, good." he said "I have a mission for you both. When you both get back to Hogwarts, I need you to keep an eye out for Potter, and Victoria I need you to act like yourself, you know hate Draco, what you guys usually do." He ordered
"Yes my lord" I said
"Yes my Lord" Draco said shortly after.
"Good." The Dark Lord Said

An hour later dinner was over and The Dark Lord had left and now our mothers were leaving.
"Oh it was good to see you Victoria" my mother said as I just nodded.
She left quickly not even waiting for Narcissa, who gave us hugs then left.

I sighed deeply taking off the heels. "Well I'm going to bed night Draco" I said going up the stairs
"Night" draco said
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry havent updated in like forever i had no internet and no computer so hopefully ill be back on updating