New kid on the block

BANG!!!

BANG

Thats all I heard I didn’t know what to do I instantly screamed and just crouched down shaking. All I could do was cry; all around me I could hear children screaming. I never thought it would stop but after about 10 minutes it did, I looked up and sighed with relief it didn’t look like anyone had been hurt, I began to wonder what had caused all the commotion I was just about to head home when I heard a faint voice cry “help me please.” I turned to me left and noticed the young woman who I had bee sat near lying on the ground with blood around her, I instantly ran to her and pulled off my jacket and pressed it onto the wound. I then grabbed my cellphone out of my pocket and called for a ambulance.

As we were waiting for the ambulance I did my best to keep the woman awake it seemed virtually impossible but I did it. “So whats your name?” I asked trying not to sound nosy or anything she gasped for air and said in a hardly audible voice “LJ short for Laura-Jo, but I prefer LJ.” I smiled at her and mumbled “my name’s Dixie” I tried to say it quick so she wouldn't hear it the only people that actually liked my name were Aiden and the band, well and my parents they chose the ridiculous name. LJ smiled and boldly said “well thats the most beautiful name I have ever heard.” I was about to reply when I realized I was sitting in a pool of my own blood I just sat there froze to the spot looking down at all the opened cuts from my past.

“Can you hear me? Dixie?” a voice in the distance called I looked up it was a paramedic, they are hear to take me away again they can’t I thought I had got better. I scrambled to my feet and started to run towards the pond its self. I ran right around the pond until I got to the bridge going right over the pond I quickly clambered over the railings and looked at the welcoming water below me. I cold hear the paramedic moving towards me “D-d-don't come any c-c-closer or I’ll jump. I will I’ll do it” I stammered. The paramedic then started trying to talk me down I took one hand off the railing to wipe my face and slipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't have much time to do much today, I have been taking christmas stuf down :( it's chapter four so woot!!!!!!!!!!