Don't Be Scared.

Chapter Five.

Anna's house was about 10 minutes away from my house so it was around 9:30 when I left my house and go to Anna's around 9:40. I parked my car in her driveway because she had a huge driveway. I then grabbed my things from the passenger's seat and opened the door. I got out then I walked to the other door and opened it up. I put Benny on his leash and let him jump out of the car. I walked over to Anna's deck and put my things on it. "I'm going to take Benny for a walk, want to come?" I asked Anna. She nodded her head and starting walking towards me until she got next to me and I turned around and we both started walking. We were talking the whole time about me and Duncan. I was thinking about dumping his sorry ass but I just couldn't. I mean it was hard enough to watch him get the shit beat out of him but I can't hurt him anymore. "You're saying you don't want to hurt him anymore? Look at what he has done to you." Anna kept saying it to me. I shook my head. We walked around the corner and Benny went to the bathroom. That was good because last thing I needed was him peeing in Anna's house. We got back o her house and we walked inside. I grabbed my things before we walked inside and I took Benny off his leash. My pocket started vibrating. I set my things down and I got my cell out of my pocket. I looked at my cell to see it was a text from Nick. Hey, are you at Anna's house? I texted him back Yeah, I'm staying here for a few days. I hit send and waited for a reply. Oh, that's good. When can I see you next? I hit reply and sent his a text back Sooner than you think. :) I hit send and set my phone down to grab a drink out of the fridge. I heard something buzzing on the table so I walk over to it and pick it up and see what the new text says. Can't wait. How are you? I hit reply I'm doing ok I suppose. I hit sent and took a sip of my drink. The phone started buzzing in my hand I opened it and read the text. That's good. Well if you need anyone to talk to, you know I'm here. I smiled when I read it and hit reply Yeah, thanks. You know for just meeting you, I feel like I have known you for my whole life. I hit send and put the phone in my pocket. "Who is that, that you are texting?" Anna asked me with a smile. "Oh, it's Nick." I said back to her. "Oh, Nick huh? You two have been talking a lot haven't you?" She said nudging me. "Haha knock it off. Hold on that is his texting me." I said pulling out my cell. Well hopefully we can know each other for the rest of our lives. I had to re-read that text a couple times to realize what he was saying. Maybe, just maybe. I texted him back. I was smiling and Anna looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at the time and it was around 10:10 now. I forgot to put my things in the guest room so I told Anna I was going to go and put my things upstairs. She nodded and I walked upstairs with my things. I called Benny upstairs too. He followed me upstairs. I walked into the guest room and I went and put my things down on the side of the bed. Benny hopped up on the bed and laid down. I changed into my pajamas and I went to brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. I soon walked back downstairs and Anna told me my cell was going off like crazy. I looked at my cell and saw that Duncan called about a dozen times. I didn't feel like hearing yelling so I didn't call him back. I texted Nick and told him I was going to go to bed and I would talk to him tomorrow. I told Anna I was going to head to bed because I was massively tired. She said she was going to bed soon anyway she was just going to watch some TV first. I walked upstairs and I went over to my bed. I set my cell on the nightstand and got into bed. I got under the covers and rolled over. Benny came over and laid down right next to me and he soon fell asleep as did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as i did writing it. Tell me what you think of it. I'm glad all you reading it likes it. I have to work on writing my other chapters for my other stories but i have been so into this story that i haven't even written anything new on them yet. but i'll try to update them soon. : ]