Blood, Sex and Booze

I Need You More And More Each Day.

[MIKE'S POV]

Everybody agreed to go to the beach, so we all got up to go get ready. I already had my trunks with me, so I changed in the bathroom. I came out and sat on the couch and waited for everybody else. Billie and Alyssa went upstairs, but she pushed him out of their room after he was changed. Marty did the same to Tre with the bathroom. I laughed at the guys and they both glared at me. The three of us now sat in the living room and waited on the girls. They were taking forever.

"Thats too tight!" We heard Marty yell.

"Okay! Sorry!" Alyssa yelled back.

We all laughed then got up to see what all the yelling was about. They both came down before we got a chance to get to the steps. Marty wore her jean shorts and her loose 'My Chemical Romance' T-Shirt. She wasn't the type of person to wear sandals, so she wore her black high-tops. Alyssa came down directly behind her.

"Why'd you yell?" Tre asked her when he got her in his arms. Marty turned around and pointed to Alyssa who was now with Billie and he had his arm around her waist. She had on a jean skirt and a plain black T-Shirt on. I was confused because she never wears skirts.

"Because she almost killed me!" Marty yelled with her finger still pointed at Alyssa.

"No I didn't!" Alyssa yelled back.

"I asked you to tie the strings and you almost killed me!"

"I didn't mean to." Alyssa said softly.

Marty laughed at her and we all headed out the door. Everybody made me drive, so I gave in and did it anyways. Tre and Marty had to basically sit on top of eachother, it made me laugh. Alyssa wanted to frustrate Billie, so she sat up front with me in the passenger seat and left him in the back with Tre and Marty.

"Can you two keep your hands off of eachother?!" Billie yelled.

"No." They both responded. Billie rolled his eyes and tried to hit Alyssa for making him sit back there. She called him a wife beater. We all laughed, but he didn't. We finally arrived at the beach and the five of us piled out of the car. Tre pushed Marty onto the sand and laughed. She got him back by slapping him across the face.

"Damn women! That hurt!" Tre said rubbing his face while getting things out of the car.

"I can do worse." She replied back to him.

Alyssa laughed, then Marty joined her. We looked at them confused.

"How is that funny?" I asked.

"Just don't worry about it." Alyssa told me.

We all sat out stuff down. There were some other people here, but not many. The girls took off their shirts and shorts and joined us in the water. It was freezing, but I didn't mind.

"Shit!" Marty yelled, "it's cold!" We all laughed at her.

[MARTY'S POV]

I jumped out of the water, then back in and swam to Tre, and we were all standing in a...well, floating in a circle.

"Where's Abby and Alice?" Mike asked.

"Beth wanted to and insisted on taking them in for a couple weeks." I told him.

Billie grabbed Alyssa and pulled her a couple feet away. We all rolled our eyes but smiled at them.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

"Hmm...nothing." Billie said with his head on her shoulder. He quickly kissed her neck and looked up at her. She smiled at him and gave him a small peck on the lips. He got real close to her and put his arms around her. Tre came and did the same to me. After a few minutes, Mike looked around, looking like he felt awkward.

"Mike." I told Tre. He let go of me and we swam back to him. We started talking, and making fun of Alyssa, which I did often. She was pretty much used to it.

"Speaking of which, where'd they go?" Tre asked.

The three of us looked around. I spotted their heads sticking out of the water. Billie's blond really stuck out, especially since he had really back roots. I smiled and pointed them out to Tre and Mike.

"Hey Armstrong!" Mike yelled. They both turned around.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"I think they want us over there." I whispered to him with our foreheads touching.

Billie kissed me and pulled away a few seconds later, "but I don't want to."

I kissed him again and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer than before. His fingers went under the straps of my bikini top. I smiled and pushed him away.

"Not here." I told him. He made a puppy dog face and I kissed him quickly yet again. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where our friends were. Marty nudged me in the side with her elbow and winked at me. I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.

"What'd you do?" She asked me in a curious tone and looked at me like she knew something.

"Nothing!" I told her, "I swear!"

After a few minutes, we all went to our towels and laid in the sun. Marty hates being tan, so she stayed in the shade. Tre stayed with her and had his arm around her waist. She looked like she was going to fall asleep. Billie and Mike laid next to me. The three of us didn't mind the sun.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"Hey Billie." I heard Mike say.

I had my sunglasses on and my eyes closed and I was just taking in the feeling of the sun all over my bare skin.

"Yeah?" I asked barely opening my mouth.

"Do you still have some of that sunblock with you?"

I took of my sunglasses and turned to look at Mike. His chest was starting to get red. I smirked and I digged in my bag for the sunblock and tossed it to him.

"Thanks." He said.

"Sure thing." I replied as I put the sunglasses back over my eyes. Alyssa reached over and took them off my face and put them on her and smiled at me. I glared at her and she made a sad face.

"Alyssa..." I sighed.

"Please?!" She asked extending the 'E'.

I looked at her and sighed again, "alright."

She smiled big and kissed me quickly. I smiled back at her.

"Man, you two can be really annoying." Mike said.

I sat up and glared at him and Alyssa hit him.

"Hey! I was kidding!" He said putting his hands up. We both smiled at him and she laid back down. I looked behind me and saw that Marty and Tre had both fallen asleep. I laid down and dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Cut The Chapter Off There Cause I Had Nothing Else To Write.

xoxo- Adie.