Blood, Sex and Booze

Damn, This Guy Can Make Me Smile.

[[MARTY'S POV]]

"No." I said to myself, clutching Tre's hand, "I don't want a boy."

Tre rubbed my hand and told me that it was okay, I rolled my eyes. We were at the hospital getting one of those ultrasound things for the painful, squirmy creature inside of me. The black and white screen showed that I was going to have a boy. I wanted a girl.

"Sorry miss, there's nothing else we can do." The doctor told me, while putting everything away. She walked out of the room and I threw up my two middle fingers at the door after it shut. Tre laughed to himself then sat up straight with a serious face.

"What? She was a bitch." I told him.

He sighed and pushed himself out of the chair and walked over to me.
"I think..." he said sighing again, "I think this is just your mood swings getting to you." He took my hands and looked at me.

"I think we should go now." I told him. He nodded and we headed out the door. Lyssa and Billie were in the waiting room. She had her iPod playing and she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Billie had a Rolling Stone magazine. He looked up and saw me and Tre then went to wake up Alyssa.

"Come on Alyssa, they're done." He whispered to her. She slowly got up and we all walked to the car and drove home. We dropped them off at their house and Tre and I went to ours.

[[ALYSSA'S POV]]

I went straight to bed to continue my sleeping. I got changed into my pajamas and laid in bed and put my iPod on the table next to me. I rolled over on my side then tried to fall asleep. It was way too cold in here. A few minutes passed and I felt Billie lay next to me. I sighed.

"You seem really cold." He whispered to me. I nodded my head then curled up next to him with the blanket wrapped around me. Then I finally fell asleep. I woke up alone and the room was dark. I heard faint laughs so I went downstairs to see who was here. I went into the living room and saw Billie sitting with two people who I didn't find familiar. I guess I looked really bad because the two other people looked at me confused. I looked down and my pants were barely hanging on my hips, my cami was wrinkled, and to add to that, my hair was a mess and my eyeliner was smeared.

"Marcel, Daniel, this is my wife Alyssa I told you about."

I waved at them awkwardly and they waved back. I tried to hide my face from them.

"Come here Lyssa. Were discussing the new album."

I will kill Billie for dragging me in there in front of them while looking like this.

"Shouldn't Tre and Mike be here too?" I asked.

Billie shrugged, "they only wanted to see me I guess."

I nodded my head and sat next to him. Billie put his arm around me and kissed me 'good morning'. I smiled at him and let them all return to their conversation. Daniel looked at me and took a drink of his coffee then looked away. They only stayed there for another fifteen minutes, then they left.

Billie kissed me, "you seemed nervous."

I shrugged, "just a little." He kissed my neck three times then got up to go upstairs. He came back down with his jeans and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Just down to the store, you coming?"

"Sure, why not?" I said and smiled at him. He put his hand on my back and went upstairs with me. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my Green Day band tee.

"Nice shirt." He said with a smile. I laughed and went into the bathroom to change. I came out and we went downstairs and to the car. We drove down to the store and got a whole lot of Skittles and Sprite. We drove back home half and hour later, already hyper. When we got home, we bursted in the door laughing our asses off and he tackled me onto the couch. He began to tickle me and I screamed and started laughing even more.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"Never!" He yelled back.

I had tears coming out of my eyes and I finally got away from him. I hid behind the couch and laid on my stomache. I pulled the Skittles out of my pocket and grabbed a handful of then and shoved them all in my mouth. They were Sour Skittles, my favorite kind. My eyes got watery from the sour-ness and I could barely see. It was quiet for a moment then I felt hands on my hips and I rolled over to see Billie above me. I crawled away and ran to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I heard the front door open and then I heard Tre and Marty's voices. I opened the door and ran downstairs. I saw the three of them sitting on the couches. Marty was sitting on Tre, and he kept kissing me but she would slap him away every few minutes. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

[[TRE'S POV]]

Marty slapped me away again, and I laughed.

"Alright! Fine! I'll stop." I said putting my hands in the air.

"Thanks." She said with a smile and quickly kissed me then sat on the couch normally.

Alyssa sat on the other couch and leaned back on Bilie then he put his arms around her. She kept moving her feet back and forth.

"Are you hyper?" I asked her.

She nodded her head quickly, "yup! I had skittles!"

Mike came in then, took off his shoes and then crashed on the chair that was closest to him.

"I have an idea of where we could go." He said after he got comfortable.

We all looked at him.

"Where?" I asked.

Mike's blank face then became a grin with an evil look.

"Well?!" Marty asked getting impatient.

"The beach." Mike said then smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I sort of liked this one, I was forced to update.
My mind hasn't been working right lately.
Blame it on my dad.

xoxo- Adie.