Blood, Sex and Booze

Drinking Lowers Irritability.

[ALYSSA'S POV - THE NEXT DAY]

"Michael, what the hell are you doing?" I asked with anger in my voice as I stomped into the living room. He was on the coffee table, dancing like a drunken freak, and he wouldn't get down. I had heard Randi from downstairs trying to get him to stop, but he just yelled at her. She was getting fed up with him so she stopped trying and sat on the couch holding her head in her hands.

"I'm dancing! See!" He said, managing to get his words out straight.

"I told you, from day one, that I didn't like it when there was booze in this house with my child here." I said with my arms crossed.

"Well, I don't remember that one." He said glaring at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Get down, Mike. Now." I pointed to the ground. He closed his eyes, crossed his arms, and shook his head.

"Don't make me push you off." I threatened.

"That's not really a threat, coming from you..." Marty said coming into the room. I stuck my tounge out at her and she threatened to cut it off, so I took my tongue back, scared of what she actually might do.

"Mike, get off the damn table." I threatened once again. He, again, shook his head. So I got up here, put him in the choker hold, then I dragged him off the table and wrestled him to the ground. I guess I had made a bunch of noise because Tre came in, followed by Billie who had Abby resting on his hip.

"Whats going on?" Tre asked.

"Nothing, just help me get Mike upstairs so he can go to sleep and actually be sober when he wakes up." I said as I tried to lift him up by his arms. Randi came and picked him up under his arms, and Tre picked up his feet and we all managed to get him upstairs into the guest room and laid him down on the bed. He was out like a light. We closed the door behind us and went back downstairs.

"Is he okay?" Randi asked me. I looked at her and gave her a sarcastic thumbs up then sat down next to her, followed by Billie then wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Jeeze, I didn't need sarcasm." She said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry." I replied.

Tre and Marty grabbed Alice and decided to go home, and we all said our good-byes. Billie slid his hand into mine and interwined his fingers with, well, mine. I turned to him and gave him a friendly smile, which had no meaning at all. He went to kiss me, but I turned my head and started up a conversation with Randi. She saw him pout and she laughed.

"I think you can handle a couple minutes, Armstrong." She said rolling her eyes, and he rolled his eyes back at her. I don't think those two would ever get along with eachother...

"So how are you and Mike?" I asked giving her a wink. She laughed.

"Things are going pretty good, except for when he's drunk..."

"What happens when he gets drunk?" I asked getting serious.

"Oh, nothing. He just gets more emotional and angrier easily. It's nothing bad."

"Has he hurt you?"

"No, no, no. Nothing like that, I promise. We've only fought once, but after he was sober again, he came into our room and apologized for treating me the way he did. I told him that I didn't like him being drunk, so he said that he could try and cut back. Which...he has."

I smiled at her, "thats good." She nodded her head slowly.

"I told him, along with the rest of the band, that I didn't want any booze in the house while Abby and Alice were here."

"Makes sence."

"Oh! By the way...Alyssa." Billie said, cutting me off. I turned to him with raised eyebrows, asking him to tell me what he was going to say.

"I invited the band over tonight, sort of for a celebration that our album is finally done." He said.

"Alright! That's awesome. When are they all coming?" I asked rubbing his hand.

"Er...well, at 6:15." He said and bit his lip. Randi and I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 4:30.

"Ah! Okay. I'm going to start cleaning." I said getting up quickly.

"I'll help you." Billie said getting up after me.

"I'll see you guys later!" Randi said going out the door.

"Wait! What about-" I tried to say.

"I'll come back for him later!" Randi said shutting the door behind her.

I laughed and shook my head, "she doesn't like cleaning."

"That's alright." Billie said with a smile.

We got the living room straightened up, cleaned the kitchen, then moved upstairs, but only shut the doors of rooms that we didn't feel like cleaning today.

"Oh, and one more thing." He said as we straightened up our room. I looked up at him. I was sitting on the ground with my legs crossed and he was standing behind me.

"What is it, love?" I asked.

He bit his lip, "we're all sort of dressing up nice tonight. The two Jasons and Ronnie all requested that we go to a 'nice' restaurant around 9...whatever 'nice' means in their vocabulary..."

"So, I have to get dressed up?" I asked with a firm tone. Billie nodded his head. I threw myself sideways and groaned as I rolled over on my back.

"I hate getting dressed up." I mumbled with my hands over my face.

"You're going to be just fine. You'll look great too." He said helping me up. I smiled at him then turned my head to reject his kiss again.

"Ugh! You're being so stubborn!"

"I like being stubborn." I said and went to the closet to pick out some 'nice' clothes. I had this spare black dress that I wore to my best friend Kate's wedding ages ago, back when I first met Billie. It was shoved in the back of the closet, so I figured that I'd wear it.

"How about this?" I asked as I turned around to face Billie with the dress held up to my body.

He turned around and his eyes went wide, and I laughed, because he looked like a deer in the headlights.

My dress was black and it had just a little bit of sparkles in it, and it had thin straps and it fit tightly around my 'curves'. I shuttered at that thought, I hated showing off anything about me, but Billie found it wonderful, so I pretty much had to deal with it....stupid pervert of a husband. Oh yeah, it also went right underneath my knees.

"I love it." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you do." I said and walked to the bathroom, "I'm getting changed. You better start working on it too." He rolled his eyes and, also, went to the closet.

I had the dress half on now, but I was still struggling with it. I had probably grown an extra size since I've worn this, but I knew that I could still fit in it. I finally got it, but I fell over onto the sink.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I tried getting up.

"Are you alright?" Billie yelled.

"I'm- I'm fine! Just struggling with this damn dress." I said, then heard him chuckle to himself.

A few minutes later, I realized that there was a zipper that went from the middle of my back, up to my shoulder blades, and I couldn't reach it, no matter how far I reached. I opened the door and tossed my clothes into the hamper just outside the door frame.

"Beej, could you help me zipping this up?" I asked turning around so he could see. He had a small smile on his face and he slowly zipped it up.

"Would you hurry up? I don't have all day." I said getting impatient.

"Of course you don't." He said then kissed my shoulder from behind me. I raised my shoulders and turned around.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked kissing him gently.

"I have no idea." He said smiling, then kissed me back. I patted his face and walked into the bathroom to straighten my hair and put my eyeliner on.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I dressed myself in a nice black suit that had many layers, and finished it off with a black and white polka dotted tie. I went to the bathroom and shoved Alyssa out of the mirror to fix my hair. She glared at me and pushed me back out of the room. I laughed and looked at myself in the mirror in our room and figured that it looked good enough, and I topped everything off with a fresh coat of charcoal eyeliner. Alyssa came out, standing in her black chucks, and I laughed.

"What?" She asked sounded offended.

"Nothing, babe. You look great." I said with a smile, and she did the same thing.

"You look pretty good yourself, hun." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and I followed her downstairs.

Jason White, Jason Freese, and Tre all showed up at exactly 6:15, which was a surprise for me, because usually one of us is late to almost everything.

"Where's Dirnt?" White asked.

I rolled my eyes, "he's busy trying to get sober. I don't think he'll be joining us tonight."

Everybody shifted to their other foot and rolled their eyes. Alyssa just smiled to herself and tried not to laugh.

"Where's Marty?" I asked Tre.

"She didn't want to come. She said dressing up wasn't her thing. So she stayed home with Alice." Tre replied to me.

Alyssa turned to me quickly and I knew she was thinking the same thing I was. She bit her lip and turned to Tre.

"Mind if Billie and I take Abby over there?" She asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Call her." He said pointing to her cell phone on the table behind her. Alyssa turned and called Marty and explained everything to her. Alyssa hung up with a smile on her face and quickly took Abby over there, and quickly returned a few minutes later.

"Alright. Who's up for some food?" She asked coming back in.

Everybody yelled, "me!" And we all went out the door.

The two Jasons and Tre had to shove eachother into the back of the car, while Alyssa and I comfortably sat up front and laughed at the three losers in the back.

"You're a horrible friend for doing this to us." Freese told me.

"Oh well, you should be used to it by now. Considering we torture you more on tour." I said to him looking in the rearview mirror. He went wide eyed and put his everyday hat over his face.

Alyssa hit me in the shoulder.

"What do you do to the poor man!?" She screeched. I laughed, unable to tell her the story.

"Well," Tre started, laughing also, "we were all swimming in the pool in the hotel when we were staying in Arizona, and all of us had snuck out of the pool when Mr. Freese here was doing a jump off the high dive...naked...trying to be a dare-devil, and we all grabbed his clothes, and ran back to the hotel."

Freese was throwing profanities at Tre and I, but we kept laughing.

"Turns out," Tre started again, "that he had went the wrong way back to the hotel, because it was dark, and ended up having to walk naked around the town for an hour trying to find the hotel."

Alyssa couldn't stop laughing now, and she was holding her stomache and gripping onto the dashboard, trying to stop laughing.

"It's not funny, Alyssa!" Freese yelled.

"Oh shut up, baldy." I said to him. He gasped, but I then told him that I was joking.

"How do you get lost if you're at a hotel pool? Don't they have a fence around it or something?" Alyssa asked, turned around.

"It's Freese, what do you expect?" Jason White said laughing. Alyssa shrugged and turned back around to face the way I was.

[TRE'S POV]

We had all finally arrived at the restaurant. I had no clue where we were at, since the rest of the way there we all laughed and made fun of eachother. So we were standing in the lobby at this fancy place, not million dollar fancy, but enough to match what we were all wearing: tuxedos...and a dress. The server came up, her name was Lisa. She took us to a booth in the back of the place, where we all preferred to sit so we couldn't be seen by everybody. It was me and Freese on one side, and then Billie, Alyssa and White on the other. Lisa came up and took our orders for drinks. We all got a beer, while Alyssa was still deciding to get one or not.

"I don't know guys...someone's got to drive us home." She said still trying to decide.

"How about this," White started, "I'll be the sober one tonight. You go ahead and have some fun and celebrate."

"But Jason, you're in the band, not me." She whined.

"No, it's fine," he said, "one beer for the lady." Jason said to Lisa while pointing to Alyssa.

"Thanks." She whispered to him.

"No problem." He smiled at her.

I couldn't tell you how many hours passed by until we finally decided to leave. We were all wasted out of our minds. I felt really bad for White, since he had to take us all home. I knew that I would have to come home drunk to Marty, but I would try my best to act normal. She knew me, and knew how I got sometimes, so hopefully she would understand. Alyssa sat in front with Jason, and it didn't seem to bother Billie much. I was stuck between him and Freese in the back. White dropped Alyssa and Billie at their house and helped them up the steps and everything, poor guy. Then a few minutes later, came back and took me home. I don't know where he was going after that. But he was probably having Freese stay at his house tonight and then go home tomorrow when he was stable enough to drive.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I couldn't seem to walk straight, and it was really bothering me. I couldn't tell if I was wasted out of my mind or just simply drunk. Alyssa, on the other hand, I was starting to get worried about her. She wasn't acting herself and she kept falling all over the place. It was pretty funny to watch, but I helped her up everytime. We managed to get upstairs without hurting ourselves and she laid down on the bed taking up every inch so that I had no way of even sitting on it.

"Lyssa, don't you want to sleep in something else?" I asked slurring my speech.

"Oh. Yeah." She said and got up too quickly and fell over. I rolled my eyes and picked her up and helped her to the closet. I had to hold onto her and the closet at the same time to keep both of us up. I grabbed a pair of her shorts and a T-Shirt and handed them to her and told her to change in the bathroom. She did what I told her to do, but came out 10 minutes later. Her dress was only half way off, and I could tell that she was struggling with getting it off. By then I had changed too into my Clash tee and my plain black boxers.

"Is everything alright?" My speech wasn't normal.

"Of course it is." She replied and began walking toward me.

"I think you need help getting that off." I said and pulled it off of her, "now get dressed."

I had to help her get her shorts and shirt on again. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she tripped over basically nothing as she tried to climb up on the bed and fell on me, grabbing my shoulders to keep her up. I held her by the waist, trying not to let her fall.

"I think you need to lay down."

"What if I don't want to." She said and kissed me. I could practically taste the alcohol, or maybe it was just me, I didn't know. I gently pushed her away and turned my head.

"Alyssa..." I whispered and sat her up next to me.

"What Beej?" She asked again and kissed me harder than last time. I held her waist and pulled her closer before she took my shirt off and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and began to regret what I was going to do next.

"Stop it." I said and pushed her away. She looked hurt and she backed away from me all the way against the bedframe.

"No," I groaned, "don't act like that. Please."

"You don't want me?" She asked.

"Of course I do, you know that. I want you with me forever." I said trying to soothe her and I sat next to her and rested my head on her shoulder and hugged her. She hugged me back and rubbed her hand on my bare back.

"You have a lot of tattoos." She said and traced some of them with her finger.

"I know." I said and kissed her quickly.

"I want one." She said looking at the ones on my chest that wrapped around my shoulder.

"They hurt a lot."

"I like these." She said pointing at the red and blue stars on my arm.

I kissed her again, but she got the wrong impression of that and tried to lure me into doing what she wanted again. I tried to stop her at least 3 more times, but finally gave in after that. She smiled at me and I kissed her neck. I think she was on her way of getting sober now cause her speech was getting better and I could understand her better.

I don't know how much time passed, but we were laying underneath the blankets and I held her close.

"I love you." She whispered to me as she played with my hair that was now half blonde and half black. I needed a hair cut, and I couldn't decide if I wanted it all black again.

"I love you, too." I said back, grabbing her wrist and pulling her close and eventually fell asleep.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I woke up and looked around the room. It was dark and I could hear the wind outside. I think it was raining, but I couldn't tell. I rolled over, removing Billie's arm from me, and saw that it was 3:00 in the morning. I didn't know what time I fell asleep, but I tried to get up and realized that I had nothing on, and I had a hangover. I couldn't remember anything that happened, but by seeing my shirt and Billie's boxer's on the ground, I could basically put together what happened.

"Dammit!" I said and laid back down.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Billie ask. He sounded as if he'd been awake this whole time, other than just waking up.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Everything's fine. My head just hurts really bad." I said pulling his arm back over my waist.

"It should, you were totally wasted last night." He said. I could see just a little bit of his face in the moonlight. He looked perfect to me.

I rubbed his face gently and he grabbed my hand. "Not again." He said and kissed my hand. I put my head down and laughed to myself.

"Goodnight Beej." I said and put my face in his neck, trying to get comfortable. It was quiet for a few minutes, but I wasn't able to fall asleep.

"Are you awake?" He asked me. I could feel the vibrations of his voice in his neck and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said with my face still buried in his neck. I decided to bother him, so I gently kissed his neck and his shoulders.

"Ah! Stop it!" He said almost laughing. I looked at him and laughed also.

"You're so easy to tickle." I said and laid back on him.

"So are you." He said and grabbed my sides and tickled me. I screamed and tried to push him away, and I was laughing a lot.

"No! Stop! Please!" I said between laughs.

"Alright, fine." He said and laid back down. I did the same and looked at the clock, it was 3:30AM.

"I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I said getting back to the position I was in before. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I fell asleep after Alyssa did and I woke up after she did also. It was shining bright in our room and I noticed that it was just my clothes on the ground. I decided to get up and get dressed, then headed downstairs and saw her making coffee. Her back was facing me and I went up behind her and put my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"Morning." I whispered in her ear.

"Morning." She said back with a smile and turned to kiss me quickly. I let her go and grabbed a cup of coffee before going into the living room to watch some TV. CBS was on and I saw that they would be playing our newest single, 'Know Your Enemy', tonight at 9. I smiled, knowing that everything was over and the CD was finally coming out. Alyssa came out and sat on the other chair and saw what they were talking about too.

"So what's the song like?" She asked and put her cup on the table in front of her.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I told her being stubborn.

"Ugh! Fine." She said and got up and went into the kitchen. White and Tre came in a few minutes later.

"Hey! What's going on?" White asked and sat down. I pointed at the TV and him and Tre turned their attention towards it. They both smiled and Tre sat down on the other end of the couch that Jason was on.

"It's finally over." Tre said.

"Oh, I know! Thats just what I was thinking." I said leaning my head back. Alyssa came back in with 2 extra cups of coffee.

"How'd you know we were coming?" Jason asked. She handed them each their coffee and sat back down in her seat.

"I saw you guys get out of the car." She said smiling and drank some of her coffee. Mike came down, and I was confused in where in the hell he came from, but then I remembered that he was the drunken one earlier yesterday and that we left him here. Oh well. I thought me and Alyssa were alone last night, poor guy. Jason and Tre just shook their heads and laughed to themselves.

[WHITE'S POV]

After we drank our coffee, me, Tre, Billie, Mike and Alyssa all headed to Tre and Marty's house.

"Hey honey!" Tre said going straight to Marty and giving her a kiss. She smiled at him and handed him Abby.

"Give this to Billie, please?" She said.

"This? It's a baby." Tre said confused, putting Abby in Billie's arms.

"Exactly."

"Well, you're expecting, so get used to the word 'baby', love." Tre said as he sat next to her.

"Again!? Damn, Tre! Stop bangin' her every night." I yelled.

Alyssa, Billie, and Mike found it hilarious, but Tre charged toward me.

"Hey, hey, hey. A man can't state the truth?" I asked, holding my hands up in the air.

Tre rolled his eyes and sat back down next to his 'expecting' wife. Alyssa and Billie sat on the other couch as Abby played with Alice on the floor.

"Boy or girl?" Alyssa asked with her head on Billie's shoulder. Tre took Marty's hand and kissed her.

"What's the answer?" He asked her.

She bit her lip and looked at everyone.

"Well..." She started. We were all very into this now and nobody else said a word.

"I'm naming it Klaus." She said then looked up at Tre.

"It's a boy!" Alyssa yelled. Tre kissed her again, but they wouldn't separate. I rolled my eyes.

"Lets go outside." I whispered to the rest of them. They all nodded and followed me out back. We all sat in the grass in a circle. Billie had Alyssa on his lap, while Mike and I felt awkward.

"By the way, where's Randi?" Mike asked. Him and I looked at Alyssa.

"She said she would come back for you. She's probably sleeping still." She said.

"I'm going to call Randi. I'll be right back." Alyssa said and got off Billie's lap then went inside the house.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I dialed Randi's number and it started to ring. I was walking through the house. I used to live here, so it felt weird to be here again.

"Where are you?" I asked when she answered the phone.

"At home. You?"

"At Marty and Tre's house with White, Billie, and your sober boyfriend."

"Oh my God," Randi exclaimed, "I forgot about Mike. I'll be over there soon!" Then she hung up.

Speaking of Marty and Tre. I thought to myself. I went into the living room and saw them making out.

"Oh God!" I yelled, "get up! There's no need to make a second Alice!"

They stopped and turned to me; Marty glared at me as Tre laughed to try and cover up the awkwardness that I had created.

"Where is everything?" She asked me.

"Oh we all went out back so you two could finish having it your way." I said leaning against the wall.

"If it wasn't for Klaus, I'd be kicking your ass right now."

"Exactly. Either cut back on the sex or play it safe next time." I said smiling and walkedb ack outside after grabbing my daughter. She was three yeard old now, I loved it. I heard Tre and Marty follow behind me. I sat down on Billie again with Abby on my lap. Tre and Marty sat next to Mike, he was holding Alice. Randi was here now and sat down on the other side of Mike.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to her with his forehead on hers. She held his hand.

"It's okay." She whispered back. He kissed her and I thought it was cutest thing ever. We were all smiling at them, and they both blushed when they knew they were being watched. Abby turned to me and stood on my knees. It hurt and I leaned back, forgetting Billie was there. He almost fell backwards and put one hand on the ground behind him and the other around my waist. I heard Randi laugh behind me.

"Mommy, can we go home?" She asked me.

"Well that depends on what daddy wants to do." I said and turned to Billie.

"You can go if you'd like, I'll stay here." He told me.

"Thanks." I said and kissed him quickly then got up with Abby on my hip.

"Is anybody coming?" I asked before I left.

"I am." Randi said before kissing Mike then getting up. We walked back to me and Billie's house. We got inside an walked upstairs to sit on the balcony. It faced a great view of California. Abby was sitting on my lap, played with her Barbie dolls that Billie and I had bought for her on her birthday. Randi and I were laughing and talking about the old times and how great Mike was to her and stuff.

"Have you done anything yet?" I asked not wanting to say anything too graphic infront of my daughter.

She laughed, "no. We havn't."

"You're lying, what is it?" I said.

Randi rolled her eyes, "fine. We made out and almost had-"

"Child here." I reminded her, smiling.

"Almost did 'that'," she said almost, "but I made him stop."

"Good. I don't want pregnant yet," I told her, "you'd fall over from being so skinny."

"I want to wait until...if...we get married." She said. There was a five minute silence between us.

[RANDI'S POV]

"Did you?" I asked. Alyssa looked up at me.

"Did I what?"

"Wait until you and Billie were married?"

"I waited until a couple hours after we got married, Rans."

I laughed, and so did she.

"Well... what's it like?" I asked a little shy. I was nervous, but I knew she wouldn't make fun of me.

"Do you wan't detail? Cause I'm pretty sure Billie and Mike do different things while they're at it."

"No! Not the detail. I'm just curious." I said laughing.

"You could ask Cieara." She said, pursing her lips together.

My eyes went wide, "Cieara!? From High School!?" She nodded her head.

"God. What have I gotten myself into?" I asked, putting my head in my hands. Alyssa started laughing.

"It's not funny!" I yelled.

"No, no. It's not that," she said, "it's just this thing about Tre."

I began laughing too, knowing Tre, "what is it?" I asked.

"Alright, so you know how Tre went to clown school?" I nodded my head.

"Well, Tre had the bright idea to bring home a parrot home one day, the kind that repeat anything they hear, and you know how Tre is a huge horndog?"

I laughed even more, "oh God."

"Well, the parrot would mimic 'things' everytime Tre walked in the room. So they eventually had to get rid of it because it wouldn't shut up."

I couldn't stop laughing now. It was the funniest thing I've heard all day.

"Whats ironic is that was around the time that she got pregnant with Alice, too."

"Hah!"

[MIKE'S POV]

We were all still sitting outside. Alyssa, Randi and Abby left about ten minutes ago. All of us were cracking jokes on eachother. Mine were on Billie, but everybody else's were on Tre and Marty, about how Alice and Klaus came about.

"Would you guys shut up!?" Marty yelled, half laughing.

"Never!" Billie yelled.

"You should be glad that Alyssa and Randi arn't here, they'd be burning you left to right." Jason said.

"Yeah well if Lyssa was here, I'd be tearing her up!" Marty said, then looked at Billie. He just glared at her then laid down on his back.

"Ah!" Marty jumped up and screamed. We all looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"My phone started vibrating," she said then pulled her phone out of her pocket, "ugh. Alyssa!"

We were all laughing because we all have perverted minds.

"Does that remind you of anything, Tre?" Billie asked as he stood up and did the pelvic thrust as fast as he could, like he does during performances of St. Jimmy, just to piss Tre off.

"Wow Armstrong, Alyssa must really enjoy you if you can do it that fast." Jason said, now trying to piss Billie off.

"Oh, shut up!" He said as Tre started to run after him but Billie ran inside to follow Marty.

[BILLIE'S POV]

"Whats she saying?" I whispered to Marty. She held her finger up infront of my face. A few seconds later they hung up.

"She wants you to come to the house to watch Abby because she's going out shopping."

Marty went back outside and I walked to the house. I opened the door but didn't see Randi or Alyssa anywhere, but I heard them laughing. I went up the stairs and their got closer. I turned and saw them sitting on the balcony with Abby on Lyssa's lap.

"So... Billie?" Randi asked and gave her a 'look'. I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. I sat under the window that looked out to where they were sitting. I felt like a total creeper. Alyssa didn't say anything for a few seconds. I looked out the window and she was smiling and playing with Abby's hair.

"Well, everything's going great. I love it." Alyssa said. I smiled and sat back down.

"That wasn't my question." Randi said.

Alyssa groaned, "ugh. I know."

"So, how is he?" I heard Randi ask again. I was listening really carefully now. Lyssa kept stuttering and I tried not to laugh.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"You asked me about Mike, but I'm not able to answer. So it's your turn."

"Uh..."

"Okay. 1 through 5; 5 being the best, and 1 being the worst."

"Well, it's not 1." Alyssa said. I nodded my head slowly.

"It's not 2, 3...or 4 either." She confessed. Randi screamed and I laughed... out loud. Alyssa came through the door beside me and her jaw practically touched the ground.

"You heard everything?" She whispered. I looked at my feet. I heard her walk away then go into our room. Randi came in holding Abby.

"That was a real dick move." She said then placed Abby next to me. Randi went down the hallway and followed Lyssa.

"Daddy, what's wrong with mommy?" Abby asked. I picked her up and went to her room.

"It's nothing, Abby. She's just going to the store." I said then walked out and went into our room. She was sitting on the bed and Randi was across from her.

"Can I talk to my wife...alone?" I asked Randi.

Randi looked at Alyssa, then back at me and said that she was going back to Tre and Marty's house. I waited until she was all the way out before I sat on the bed across from Alyssa. She still looked a little mad so I crawled over to her and held her close to me.

"It's just me, you don't need to be embarrassed by that." I whispered to her.

She nodded her head, "I know. I was just mad at first." I kissed the side of her jaw and saw a smile come across her face. Alyssa got up and left me on the bed.

"I'll be back soon, I love you." She told me then went downstairs and out the door.

I got up and went to Abby's room and brought her downstairs with me. I put on come cartoons for her to watch; Tom and Jerry. She laughed everytime the cat got hit in the head, so did I. I could never it get straight who Tom was and who Jerry was.

I was laying down with my arms behind my head and Abby was sitting on my legs. During commercials when she wasn't paying attention to the TV, I would bounce her up and down with my knees; she found it hilarious and wouldn't stop laughing. It was cute. Abby crawled up on me and sat on my chest.

"Daddy, what's that black stuff around your eyes?" She asked me.

"It's eyeliner." I replied.

"Why is it there?"

"I put it on in the mornings."

"Why?"

"Because it's part of what I do and who I am."

Alyssa came in a few minutes later with a few bags of groceries and Abby ran to her and hugged her leg. I got up to help her and gave her a kiss then took three of the bags. Alyssa came into the kitchen with Abby riding on her leg still.

"I told Tre that him and Marty could come over tonight." I said to her as I put some of the food in the cabinets.

She laughed, "alright. But do you really want to sleep with earplugs tonight?"

I laughed too, "I didn't think about that one."

[TRE'S POV]

A few hours had passed and Mike and Randi had returned home. They said they would be coming back within the next day or so.

Marty and I walked into the Armstrong house and went through the large room and saw Billie and Lyssa laying with eachother on the couch watching 'Bullet In A Bible' and making fun of Mike playing the guitar on the high note really fast, acting like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs as he sang, "wait. They don't love you like I love you." And sounding really pitiful.

"Oh, hey!" Alyssa said and picked up Abby, and took Alice from Marty and put them upstairs in Abby's room. Billie turned the TV of and sat up straight on the couch.

"If you two are planning on doing anything tonight, then you're 'sleeping' downstairs again." He told us.

Marty smiled, rolled her eyes and then went into the kitchen. I shook my head, laughing to myself, and followed her.

[MARTY'S POV]

It was late now, I think it was about 11:30 or something. Alyssa and Billie had went to bed almost an hour ago, as far as I knew. Tre and I were downstairs laying on the bed watching TV while holding a stable conversation.

"You know what?" Tre asked me and propped himself up with his arm.

"What, love?"

Tre smiled, "I'm so glad I married you."

"I'm glad I married you too, Tre." I told him. He stayed quiet for a few minutes, letting me watch TV before he kissed he, hard. He pulled away and he was half ontop of me.

"Tre..." I whispered.

"Shh, shh, shh..." He whispered back, putting his finger on my lips. Tre pulled his finger off and kissed me again. Now all the way ontop of me, he kissed my neck. About ten minutes later, things were getting heavy and he smiled at me before I took his shirt off. He removed mine after that and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one hell of a chapter. I combined the original fifteen with this one.

xoxo- Adie.