Blood, Sex and Booze

Cartoons Are Addicting.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I woke up the next morning cuddling with Billie. He was still asleep and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I tried to move but Billie's arms were keeping me up against him. I laid there with my eyes open not able to move. I tried to remember what time I fell asleep last night, but started laughing because the two fuckers in the basement probably didn't go to sleep until really early in the morning. I then became disgusted because that basement would now need deep cleaning. I shifted a little and felt Billie tighten his hold around me.

"Good morning." I said smiling then kissed him.

"Morning." He groaned, his voice croaked.

He pulled me closer and was practically hugging me.

"I love you so much." He said, his face buried in my hair.

"I love you too, Billie." I said, rubbing his head.

"Please don't ever leave me... again."

When he said that, it made me sad to know that I had actually done that to him... twice.

"I never said that I was going to." I told him and looked into his eyes. He looked as if he was still healing from all the hurt that I had caused him. I kissed him then laid on his chest.

[MARTY'S POV]

I woke up with Tre next to me. I looked over and he was staring at me.

"You're sort of creepy when you stare." I told him.

"I just think that you're so cute when you're sleeping." He said and kissed me. I pulled away and he kept on doing it.

"Isn't one night enough for you?" I asked, then realized who I was talking to.

"Nope." Tre said with a smile.

"Of course not." I said sarcastically, then got up to put my clothes back on. Tre did the same a few minutes later. We went upstairs and saw that Billie and Lyssa had made breakfast; eggs, bacon, and toast. Lyssa put four plates down on the table as Billie was putting extra food in the fridge.

"Thanks guys." Tre said sitting in front of one of the food-filled plates. I sat next to him.

"No problem." Lyssa replied in her 'sweet' voice, whatever that may be. Her and Billie sat down on the other side of the table. We all started to eat and I noticed that they wouldn't stop smiling at eachother. I looked at her suspiciously and she glared at me. I rolled my eyes, thinking that all four of us had a 'great' time last night. She gave me a 'what the hell' look and food went flying off her fork when she shot her hand up. I bursted out laughing at her; Tre and Billie looked at us confused.

"What's up with you two and the way you make eachother laugh?" Tre asked.

"Tre, get used to it, they're not going to tell you. They pretty much have their own language." Billie said looking at him.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

Marty and I kept glaring at eachother for a few more minutes until I finally gave up and took my plate into the kitchen. I heard footsteps enter and I turned around to see Billie leaning against the counter, standing in his band tee and shorts.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Nothing," I laughed. "It's nothing."

"Well it looked like something."

I went over to him and kissed his face then walked back out. Marty and Tre only stayed for another half an hour or so before they left. So now it was just me, Billie and Abby sitting in the living room; we were watching some cartoons that Abby had been recently addicted to. Billie had his arm around me and we both had Abby on our laps. The whole house was dark except for the living room. I didn't know what the hell was on TV, but I found it hilarious and was starting to think that I was growing a very unhealthy obsession for cartoons also. Abby and I had moved a few more feet closer to the TV and as soon as the show was over, I heard Billie laugh at us from behind me.

"Why are my wife and daughter such TV nerds?" He asked smiling

"Because we just are." I said back. Billie just shook his head. I got up with Abby and started heading upstairs.

"I'm taking Abby to bed, it's past her bedtime." Billie nodded his head and I carried her upstairs. I helped her dress into her pink Hannah Montana pajamas and into her bed.

"But mommy, I'm not tired." She whined.

"You need to sleep, you'll thank me later," I kissed her head. "I love you."

"Love you too, mommy." I smiled at her before turning the light off and walking out and going back downstairs to Billie who had fallen asleep. I turned the TV off then sat on top of him.

"Billie," I whined as I whispered. His eyes fluttered open and smiled when he saw me and he tried to wake up even more.

"Wake up, love." I whispered.

"I'm trying, I'm trying." He said.

"Well this should help," I said before grabbing his face and kissed him. I think he was stunned because he didn't react for a few seconds. I pulled away at least a minute later then smiled at him, he smiled back.

"Is that better?" I asked. He rubbed my legs and I laughed out of being ticklish.

"Of course it is." He said and kissed me back. Billie got up, with my legs still around him, and carried me upstairs to our room. He kicked the door closed and moved as slow as he could to the bed then dropped me slowly. Billie gently laid ontop of me and began to kiss my neck.

"Oh, Billie..." I whispered. "I thought you were tired, dearest." He groaned.

"Not anymore." He whispered taking his lips off of me only for a few seconds. I smiled and grabbed his hair to pull him up. I kissed him harder this time, and well... we were actually sober this time.

[MIKE'S POV

I had been up for a few hours, so I decided that I would try giving Billie a call since it was now 2:00PM and Randi and I were bored out of our minds. The phone rang a couple times before he finally answered

"Michael, it's too early to go anywhere." He groaned after I asked him if he wanted to hang out today.

"Billie, it's two in the afternoon, why are you in bed this late?" I asked then realized that it was an idiotic question to ask him. There was no response of course.

"Armstrong, you need to lay off the sex. It's unhealthy." I say. Randi screams and runs upstairs.

"It's not as bad as it used to be!"

"Right, well at least you and her were sober this time."

Billie laughed and I heard Alyssa wake up. I shuttered at the thought, still not used to knowing that two of my best friends... were going things with eachother.

"Well Mike, I'm going. I'll see you later." He said then hung up. I went upstairs to go find Randi. She was laying face down on the bed with a pillow over her head. I sat next to her and lifted the pillow off.

"It's so weird." She moaned into the pillow.

"I know, I know." I said, rubbing her back. She got up and wrapped her arms aorund my neck and hugged me. There was a knock on the door and we answered it.

"Have you talked to Beej?" Tre asked me.

I laughed. "What?" He asked.

"Well, he's getting some rest actually. He stayed up too late from 'working out' and now he's too tired to get up." I say, making sure he got the point.

"Oh God!" He and Marty said at the same time. We all laughed and sat in the livng room talking.

[BILLIE'S POV]

Lyssa and I stayed in bed watching TV, not even bothering to get up. I told her that it would be just me and her today. I pulled her over to lay on my chest. She handed me my boxers and we both laughed to ourselves. I put them back on as she put her bra and underwear back on also. She got up and walked to the dresser then put a pair of my boxers on. I smiled at her as she crawled back in bed and laid back down on my chest.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear. She giggled. "You say that a lot."

"Because I do." I said then kissed her softly.

[RANDI'S POV]

"Let's go somewhere." I said looking at Mike, then Tre and Marty who was holding Alice on her knees.

"Like where?" They asked.

"Well, I heard there was a carnival around here." I told him.

Everybody shrugged and agreed. Mike and I went upstairs to get dressed. He wore his white wife-beater and jeans; I wore my usual cheetah print cami with a black jacket, gray skinny jeans and converse.

[MIKE'S POV]

We all piled into the car and Tre drove, I made him. I sat in front with Tre as Randi and Marty sat in the back with Alice.

"Are we there yet?" Marty asked.

"No." Tre replied.

It was quiet for only a few minutes.

"Are we there yet?" She asked again.

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No." Tre said, gripping the steering wheel getting frustrated.

"Are we-" Randi and I cut her off.

"Shut up!" We both yelled. Marty smiled to herself as Tre shook his head slowly.

[BILLIE'S POV

"I just remembered!" Alyssa exclaimed then jumped out of my arms and ran to the closet. I sat up and leaned back on my elbows.

"What?" I asked. She was frantically trying to put her jeans on then ran into the bathroom.

"My parents!" She yelled.

"What about them?!" I yelled back. She came out with eyeliner on and her hair pulled back only leaving her bangs over her left eye and some hair that she didn't get that laid on the right side of her face.

"Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and they're coming!"

I ran my hand through my thick hair, now frustrated.

"Why do you always do this?!" I mumbled with my face in my hands.

"Do what?" She snapped at me.

"You either wait or forget until last minute to tell me anything, and today was supposed to be our day."

"I'm sorry!" She yelled as she put her shirt on. Just then I heard a car pull up into the driveway and a beep.

"Shit," I said. Alyssa threw my clothes at me then ran downstairs to answer the door. I heard her parents come in. There were two other voices that I didn't recognize.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"Alyssa, I brought Donna and her son Sam with us, do you remember them?" My mom asked me. I looked at the tall woman who had short brown hair that had light brown highlights in it and glasses, then I looked at the boy standing next to her; he himself had glasses too and blue eyes and blonde hair. He smiled at me and gave an awkward wave. I've known him all my life, litterally. He was my first friend but I hardly ever saw him because they always lived so far away from where I lived when I was growing up.

"Alyssa?" My dad asked as he waved his hand infront of my face.

"Oh! Yeah, I remember." I said then smiled at them. "I want you to meet someone."

I ran upstairs and Billie was already on his way down. We walked back into the living room and he was still trying to button up his shirt. I rolled my eyes and did it for him.

"Who is this?" Donna asked, pointing at Billie.

I put my arm around his waist and showed them the ring on my left hand.

"He's my husband." I said with a warm smile. Sam wasn't paying attention until he heard the word 'husband'. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"You're married to Billie Joe Armstrong?" He whispered. We both smiled and he quickly kissed me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I then turned my attention back to Sam, he seemed excited.

"I just got your new CD!" He stated.

"Awesome," was all Billie said. Sam turned angry a few minutes later.

"The guest room is upstairs, the last room to the left." Billie said, trying to be nice. Sam got an attitude and walked past us, shoving my shoulder on the way. I grabbed it in pain after he was up the steps and sat on the couch. Billie sat next to me and lifted up my sleeve.

"It's just bruised, you'll be okay." He whispered then gave my shoulder two small kisses.

"Sorry about that. He's just jealous of Billie," Donna told me sitting on the couch also.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because he used to like you a lot, and he still hasn't gotten over you." She replied. Billie clenched his jaw and held me tighter like I was going to magically dissappear. I looked at him and rubbed his face.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours." I whispered to him then turned back around.

"You've grown up so much since I last saw you Alyssa." She said and smiled at me. My mom went upstairs to unpack her bag.

"Oh! There's someone else I'd like for you to meet." I said and ran upstairs.

[BILLIE'S POV

"So how long have you and 'Little Lyssa' been married?" Donna asked me.

"Little Lyssa?" I asked laughing.

"It was her nickname as a baby until she was in school."

"Oh well, a little over four years now." I said nodding my head.

"Do you love her?" She asked after a brief moment of silence.

"More than you can imagine," I said smiling. "She's everything to me."

I heard Alyssa come in and she sat on the couch again, with Abby in her lap this time. Donna was in awe.

"Is she yours?" She asked looking at us. We both smiled.

"Her name is Abby." I said, rubbing her head.

[RANDI'S POV]

We were all at the carnival riding rides left to right non-stop. Someone would stay off one ride to hold Alice.

"I'm so worn out!" Tre whined when we got off. He handed Alice to me.

"When can I walk on my own daddy?" Alice asked.

"When you learn to sit still." Tre said. I looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"She's only four, she's not going to learn how to sit still anytime soon." I said and followed the rest of the group, then Tre followed me. I had Alice in my left arm and my right around Mike.

"I'm so worn out!" Tre whined again, wanting everybody to hear him. He kept doing that for another ten minutes.

"Fine! Let's go home then," Marty said. We all groaned and walked to the car. I strapped Alice in her car seat; me on one side and Mike on the other. It took us half an hour to get home. Tre dropped off Mike and I at his house. We went inside and crashed on the couch, falling asleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random ass chapter. Whether you like it or hate it, it doesn't matter. I barely worked on this.

xoxo- Adie.