Blood, Sex and Booze

I'm Not A Punching Bag!

Tre's POV. Living room.

"How was tour?" Randi asked us as Billie and Alyssa emerged from the basement hand in hand and with different clothes on.

"That was pretty fast," Mike said with a wink. Billie stuck his tounge out and sat on the couch as Alyssa rolled her eyes and Billie pulled her down to sit on his lap and he put his arms around her waist and buried his face in her side. She kept hitting his head, telling him that it tickled. I didn't want to know. I shook my head and continued on with our conversation.

"Tour was pretty cool," I said, slowly nodding my head. Marty patted my back and smiled at me. I had my elbows on my knees and I leaned over staring at the ground, glad to be back home.

"Who went on tour with you?" Randi asked, again.

"Some band called Blink 182," Mike said as he grinded his teeth.

"You don't like them?" Randi asked Mike, turning to him.

"None of us do," I whispered.

"One, 21 guns. Lay down your arms, give up the fight." I heard Billie sing under his breath.

"Havn't you had enough singing the past couple months, Bill?" I asked as I sat back on the couch with my arms behind my head, relaxing.

"It's been stuck in my head!" He argued.

"I think it's a pretty song," Alyssa said and ruffled his hair. He looked up at her and glared.

"Don't touch the hair," he said like a gay guy.

"Well fine then," she pouted and got off his lap and went to me and Marty.

"Lyssa...!" Billie groaned. She turned away. He got up and came toward us. I moved in front of him.

"Tre..." he warned.

"What can you do? You're a scrawny little-"

"Enough!" Billie said, holidng his hand up to my face.

"Lyssa!" He whined again with his 'cute' eyes. She hid behind Marty, and then Marty put her arms over her friend so she could protect her from Billie.

"Oh, come on!" He said, throwing his arms up in the air. We all laughed, excluding him.

"Alright, that's enough," Alyssa confessed and got up, taking Billie in her arms once again.

"I thought I had to teach you two a lesson about always hanging onto eachother," Marty said with her arms crossed.

"I thought I told you to never bring that back up again," Alyssa said.

"I think I'm missing out on something..." Randi whispered. We all looked at her and laughed to ourselves.

"A couple years ago," Marty paused. "I made a bet with Lyssa to see who, for two weeks, couldn't make any sort of contact with their husbands, and Lyssa lost last minute, thinking that I wouldn't catch her playing tounge hockey with Billie, which I must add was really gross to see."

Billie and Alyssa both glared at her at the same time and Randi had her hand over her laugh trying not to laugh, like usual. Mike just hid his face and I didn't care if they saw me laughing or not.

"Go on..." I said.

"No!" Alyssa pleaded.

"Yes," Marty said with an evil smirk. Alyssa sunk back into the couch and hid under Billie's arm.

"Come on!" Randi begged.

"Alright, fine!" My wife yelled. "So anyway, I told Alyssa to jump into the pool with a hoodie and sweat pants on and then I would lock her out there for an hour. She ended up falling asleep, but she succeeded in something... for once."

Alyssa got up and charged at her. Billie grabbed her waist, trying to hold her back, but Billie ended up falling because she was running so fast. Alyssa jumped on Marty and started 'sissy slapping' her.

"Get this maniac off of me!" Marty cried. Alyssa kept slapping her until Marty threw in a punch with her eyes closed, not aiming anywhere in particular, and ended up punching Alyssa in the face and sending her backward onto the floor. Marty kept her arm out in the act and opened one eye. Alyssa held her hand on her face and took it off, revealing an already bruised eye and a nose that was starting to bleed. Instead of crying or getting mad, Alyssa just laughed it off with a few tears coming out. Billie ran to her side, as I heard Randi's laugh muffled by Mike's shirt and Mike not doing anything, just staring. I looked over at Marty with a smile on my face but shocked.

"I love how you don't care about your best friend when you just punched her in the face," I said.

"Why should I care?" She asked. My jaw dropped and I glared at her.

"I was kidding!" She said and got up going to Alyssa.

Marty's POV.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked her. Billie was getting tissues from the other side of the living room and constantly handing her some for her already bleeding nose.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she sniffed and blinked a few times. The tissues were coming non-stop.

"Beej! That's enough," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said and hugged her. She hugged me back with only one arm.

"It's fine," she laughed. I looked at her and saw that all around her eye was turning purple. I kissed my fingers then put my fingers on her eye.

"Thanks for that," she laughed again.

"Umm..." Randi said.

"That wasn't awkward looking at all," Mike said.

"Oh shut up," I said and got up to sit next to Tre.

"Help me up, Beej?" She asked him. Billie grabbed her hand and pulled her up and she went to go lay on the couch with tissues on her nose. Billie sat down and she put her feet in his lap.

Just then Abby and Alice came running downstairs, laughing with eachother. Billie reached out and grabbed Abby and pulled her up onto Alyssa's legs and Abby eventually fell asleep on the couch. I grabbed Alice and sat her inbetween me and Tre.

"Mommy, can we go home now?" Alice asked me. I looked up at Tre and he shrugged.

"Sure honey, lets go home," I said as I got up. Tre got up and followed me out the door after we said our goodbyes and whatnot.

Alyssa's POV.

"Ow!" I whispered with a cringe and held my nose that felt broken.

"What's wrong?" Billie asked, turning to me quickly.

"Nothing, just my nose hurts. I think it's broken."

He touched it, "does that hurt?" I shook my head, and he moved it again, "how about now?" I shook my head. We did that for another minute before he said, "it's not broken. It's just sore."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I caught a few medical skills throughout my life," he shrugged. I smiled at him and patted his hand and he leaned in for a kiss and closed his eyes. I put my hand on his face and pushed him away.

"Denied!" Randi said with a smile.

"What was that for?" Billie asked me.

"I'm just kidding," I said with a laugh then grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer, and kissed him. I felt a smile grow on his lips and I pulled away, biting my lip and looking up at him.

"Don't get too excited..." Mike whispered, along with a fake cough. Billie's smile disappeared and he grabbed a pillow and shoved it in his lap. I laughed my ass off, and Randi joined in, comprehending what happened. I looked at Billie and his face was turning red.

"Oh come on, Beej! It's not like I'm a stranger to it!" I said, making me and Randi laugh even harder.

"You're calling it an 'it', Alyssa!" Randi yelled.

"What else do I call it?!" I cried.

"Well, there's always-"

"Stop right there!" I said, holding my arm out to her. Randi smiled and we looked at Billie, who was blushing like crazy. I sat up and got close to him.

"You're fine," I whispered in his ear. He turned to me and gave me a look like he wanted to be by himself.

"What...?" I whispered. Billie widened his eyes more and pretended to clear his throat.

"Ohhh!" I said. "Go then!"

He shook his head quickly and kept the pillow in place. I put my hand on his lower back and slipped my fingers barely down the back of his pants. His back stiffened and I saw Mike and Randi look at us out of the corner of my eye. I smiled at Billie and I rubbed the skin of his back that was usually always showing because of his short shirts. He face went red again.

"Um, we're leaving now..." Mike said awkwardly and went out the door, with Randi following him like a little duckling. Once the door was closed, I took my hand back and I scooted away from him laughing.

"Why must you torture me?!" He cried.

"Because it's what I do."

"What do I do now!?"

"Do just as I told you before."

"And what was that?"

"Hey, mister where you headed. Are you in a hurry? I need a lift to happy hour. Say oh no," I sang.

Billie thought about it for a moment, then glared at me. I replied to him with a smile.

"Oh well, it's a good idea," he shrugged getting up and started to walk away.

"No! I don't want to end up cleaning the bathroom out!" I yelled. Billie smiled and ran upstairs. At least he wasn't going to the bathroom. I followed him and I saw that our bedroom door was closed.

"NO!" I cried. I heard him laugh... normally. Phew.

"Billie Joe Armstrong, open this door!" I yelled. A few seconds later, he obeyed and he was in his boxers.

"What were you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, babe," he said and closed the door after I walked in. I turned quickly and looked at him.

"What?"

"Abby..." I whispered. "She's just downstairs."

"What's your point?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and went to lay down on the bed. I looked over and saw that it was only 5:45PM. I laid on my side and I felt Billie lay next to me and his arm wrap around my waist.

"I'm not scooting back any futher until I know that your little 'problem' has been fixed," I said.

"It hasn't, that's why I'm asking you to fix it for me."

"Eww!" I squealed and turned on my other side to face him. I kept my eyes on his, and only his eyes, although him being shirtless wasn't the most easiest thing to resist looking at.

"You're getting more and more perverted, Billie."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just something to kill some time. =) I wrote it at 11:00PM and finished it at midnight.
I listened to Journey, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, John Mellencamp,
and Green Day while I wrote this.
So it's all just a mixture of that vibes I got fom the certain song,
which is how my chapters usually go.

xoxo- Adie.

Update- I just read through this and laughed my ass off. Hahahaha. I love this chapter so much! Even if it is a little short. (Thats what she said.) But whatever. xD I'm just trying to really picture this...

I can see it happening.

Especially the punching part. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.