Blood, Sex and Booze

I Know What You Did.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Billie asked me as he propped his head up with his arm underneath his pillow.

I rolled my eyes, "nevermind Beej. Goodnight."

"It's only 6:00!"

"Well if I sleep when you can't bother me."

"But it hurts!"

"Too bad."

"...You're so mean to me."

"I'm not up for it tonight."

"Then I'll make you," he said and jumped on me. I laughed and tried to push him off. Billie put my arms above my head so I couldn't push him anymore.

"Get off of me!"

"Never!" He yelled back. He leaned over and kissed me to make me stop moving, and it worked. Billie pulled away and looked at me.

"That's better," he whispered then put his hands under my shirt. I grabbed them and hesitated for a minute.

"Oh whatever," I whispered and let go. Billie smiled at me and we stayed at it.

Marty's POV.

"Tre!"

"What!?" He yelled from upstairs.

"The phones for you!"

"Who is it?"

"It's Mike!" I yelled, holding the phone as I stood at the bottom of the steps. Tre came out with Alice and grabbed the phone.

"Trade me," he whispered as I held Alice and he talked on the phone. We walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Really? Shit..." I heard him say. "Why tomorrow?"

"Tre, whats going on?" I asked. He responded by holding up one finger, telling me to hold on.

"Alright, I'll tell Billie," he said before hanging up.

"What'd he say?" I asked again. Tre sighed.

"We have to leave early instead of in..." he paused. "Instead of in four days."

"But why? You just got home..."

"I don't know, love," he said and we didn't speak for a few minutes.

"Alright, call Billie," I said as I walked away and went upstairs to go lay down in our bedroom. I turned on the TV and there, right at the beginning, was American Idol. My dearest Adam Lambert was going to be performing tonight, and I was stoked! I didn't care for the other performers anymore; only Adam.

Tre's POV.

I picked the phone back up again and dialed Billie's cell phone number. It rang a good four times until he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He asked, his breathing rapid.

"Um, am I... interrupting something?" I asked, a bit awkward.

"Pretty much," he said with a laugh.

"This is awkward..." I muttered.

"Tre, we all had boner fights. I'm pretty sure that was worse," Billie said, then laughed. I heard Alyssa laugh in the background.

"Yeah, well..."

"Okay. You can't beat it. Now what do you want?"

"Pushy, pushy!"

"Tre! Get the point, I'm sort of busy here..."

"Oh, right. Well, we sort of have to leave tomorrow... at six in the morning."

"...You're kidding."

"What's wrong, Beej?" I heard Alyssa ask him, speaking out of breath also. I cringed and tried to think of something to say to him... and more importantly, something more pleasant.

"Well, make sure your at the airport, gate 216, at six o'clock tomorrow morning," I finally said.

"Alright," he sighed.

"And get some sleep, Armstrong."

"I can sleep on the plane, it's going to be a long night," he said, most likely with a smile creeping up on his face.

"You're starting to become more like me, night."

He laughed, and so did Alyssa, then he hung up. I looked at the phone like I was disgusted. I should be used to it, along with the whole band, because we're so used to them always being together, and when they're not around, we know what's going down. Suddenly Marty came from behind me and I screamed like a girl.

"What?!" She asked.

"You scared me," I whispered.

She smiled, "how?"

"I was scared before I hung up..."

"Why?"

"I called Billie..."

"Yes?"

"He was breathing heavily..."

"Uhh..."

"So was Alyssa, and he said that I interrupted something."

"Damnit, Alyssa!" She yelled then ran away with her hands over her ears. "I don't want to hear anymore about them!"

I laughed and I chased after her. I ended up tackling her to the couch and she couldn't stop laughing. I tried to keep her arms pinned down to her sides so she couldn't squirm as much, but she ended up kicking and flailing her legs everywhere... and hit me in the worst spot possible.

"Ow, damn!" I said and I fell over, grabbing myself, wanting the pain to go away. Marty couldn't stop laughing and she kept pointing at me and calling me a wuss.

"I'll do the same to you!"

"There's just one problem, I'm not a guy, smart one."

"Oh well... I'll get you back," I said and tried my best to stand up.

"Not if you can catch me," she said and ran up the steps. I saw her run into our room and I tried running up the stairs after her, but I ended up looking like an ogre or something because I was waddling back and forth.

"Ha ha! You can't run!" She said, making fun of me and pointing.

"Shut up! You're the one that broke your ankle from-"

"That never happened! Shut up, Tre!" She yelled.

I smiled, "yes it did."

Marty smiled and tried to hide her face with her hands. She turned around quickly and ran into our bedroom. Miss smarty pants forgot to lock the door, so I walked in and saw her in her pajamas and sitting on the bed with her nose in a book, reading... or just pretending.

"Really, love?"

"Really what?"

"You're reading?"

"I love to read! What are you talking about?"

I sighed and I climbed up into bed, only in my boxers, and laid next to her then pulled the blanket up to my face.

"Nevermind. I just thought I could spend a night with you before I had to leave again," I whispered.

I heard the book close and her turn the light off and come to lay next to me again. The room was dimly lit from the sun that was going down on the California horizon. I felt her arm on my waist and her nose on the back of my neck. I smiled and I turned to face her.

"Now you have the time with me you want," she whispered.

I gathered her in my arms and kept her close to me. She was smaller than me, so I didn't want to suffocate her.

"Hold on," she said before taking her glasses off and putting them on the table next to the bed that had the lamp on it. After that, Marty rolled back over and forced herself into my arms again and had her face in my chest.

"I don't want you to leave so soon..."

"You can come on tour with us, remember?"

"I know, it just won't be the same. We'll have to leave home and go all around the world."

"Honey, I've been doing it for years."

"I know! But what about Alice and Klaus?" She asked me.

"Oh..." I whispered.

"Exactly," she replied.

"Well they can always come with us. Billie and Alyssa would have to bring Abby, too. Thank God Randi and Mike havn't had any kids yet..."

Marty laughed, "yeah. They're getting married soon though. So good luck with that."

"God..." I sighed.

"We'll talk more about it tomorrow. But for now, I'm going to sleep. I don't want to be tired when I wake up."

"Sleep sounds good," I yawned and closed my eyes. "Goodnight."

"Night," she yawned before she was out of it.

Billie's POV. 10:43PM.

"I just love you," I whispered in Alyssa's ear. She had her head on my chest and we were trying to catch our breath from our long 'adventure'. She looked up at me and kissed me quickly and laid her head back on my tattooed chest.

"I love you, too," she whispered. I felt her finger trace the tattoo on my left arm that was around her.

"When did you get this one?" She asked.

"Oh, that?" I asked. She was asking about the random objects all put together in the giant mess.

"I have no clue, to be honest," I laughed and brought her head up to lay on my shoulder and I leaned my head on hers. I played with her hair and tucked it behind her ear every now and then. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm really, really tired, Beej," she whined.

"Then go to sleep."

"But I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Because... you're beautiful," she said not looking at me.

I smiled and I grabbed her face then kissed her for a good, long minute.

"Please get some sleep, Lyssa," I whispered. She obeyed and made herself comfortable on me and I pulled the blankets up a little more then eventually drifted off myself.

The next morning.

I woke up and I still had Alyssa in my arms; she was sleeping so peacefully. I looked at her face and just admired how sweet she looked for a few seconds then finally got up and cleaned up the clothes that were... viciously... removed from me and put them in the laundry basket then put on a fresh pair of everything. The first thing I spotted were my plain black boxers. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 5:15AM.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I repeated to myself as I put on my usual attire of black skinny jeans, converse, and a black dress shirt with a black and grey vest and my 'Sherrif' star pin. I grabbed the eyeliner and barely added some on and fixed my already messed up hair, to make it look just a little better. I ran over to Lyssa, who was still sleeping, and tried shaking her.

"Lyssa! Wake up! You need to get dressed," I said and kept shaking her.

"Five more minutes," she groaned. I rolled my eyes and I grabbed the blankets.

"Do you really want me to rip these off of you?" I asked. She immediately sat up and kept a blanket wrapped around herself. I laughed and I went outside to stand in the hallway and closed the door, respecting her to get dressed with nobody else around... not like it mattered.

"Are you almost done?" I asked through the door after about 5 minutes.

"Almost!" She called back. I heard the sink turn off and the toothbrush hit the sink and she came out a few seconds later with her hair straightened, converse, black skinny jeans, and a 'Green Day' T-Shirt, just to show the love for the band. She also had on eyeliner, much more than I did, but it looked great on her. Alyssa had my suitcase in her left hand and hers in her right.

"Now... I'm ready," she said and walked past as she smiled at me. I grabbed my suitcase out of her hand and replaced my hand with it. We smiled at eachother and headed out the door after we grabbed our daughter from her room.

Marty's POV.

We, as in me, Mike, Tre, Alice, Klaus, Randi, two Jasons, Ronnie, and Mike Pelino were all waiting at the airport, gate 216, for Billie, Alyssa, and Abby to show up. Finally, at 5:30 they did.

"Where have you been?" I asked Alyssa as her and Billie let go of eachothers hands and stood with their friends.

"We," she fake coughed. "Slept in late."

"Mhmm... sure," I said with an evil grin.

"Really!" She said, trying to cover her ass.

"Don't lie to me, I don't like liars."

"Okay! Fine! You already know what happened, I'm sure."

"No, I don't actually," I said in a sweet voice and a smile, as I pretended to be an annoying girly girl. Alyssa glared at me and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm.

"I know you guys had sex again," I said a little bit too loud because almost everybody around us looked at me. Alyssa and I looked around and when I landed on Billie, he was glaring as the rest of us were laughing. Besides Abby and Alice; they were too young to even know what kissing was.

"And you liked it!" I added on and then laughed. Alyssa pulled her arm away from my grasp, laughing, and went over to Billie. He put his arms around her waist and had her pinned up against his chest as he held a conversation with the guys.

It had taken a little bit longer for the flight to actually come and when it did, we were practically the first people on. I, with a good nights sleep, sat by the window and kept looking for anything that might entertain me. Alice sat next to me, then Tre, Abby, Alyssa, and Billie. Jason White, Mike, Randi, Jason Freese, Ronnie, an Mike Pelino were all in the row behind us. I looked down the row that was divided into threes and saw that Alyssa and Billie were both asleep, and holding hands. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back out the window.

"Where are we going, guys?" I asked then turned around to face Tre, and realize that he was the only one awake in my row. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head up against the window.

"Were going to Germany," Tre said.

"Oh fun! Your home country!" I said and held his hand.

"Yeah... I like the US a lot more though..."

"Please don't even get me started on the way I think about the economy."

Tre laughed and nodded his head.

"Oh trust me, I believe you. Alyssa's told me some of the stories about you going on and on about how you don't like our president."

"Obama... just..." I started to say, with anger bulding up inside of me.

"Martena, please..." he said. I didn't talk for a few moments.

"Fine," I sighed and fell asleep on the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
I stayed up until 1:58AM Saturday morning writting this. I can barely see, my eyes hurt, and it's all blurry. I'm listening to Mindless Self Indulgence. I'm going to bed right after this updates. I hope you liked it.

xoxo- Adie.

Lmfao. Blue balls. Another... sort of, inside joke. But he hates me now, oh well. =)