Blood, Sex and Booze

Little Girl, Little Girl You Dirty Liar.

Marty's POV. St. Louis, Missouri.
Hotel room with the whole band.


"Tre! I want the damn remote!" I yelled at home as I reached over and tried to get the remote.

"Not until you pay me back," he sneered.

"No! I will not give in!"

"Yes you will," Tre said then started tickling me. I fell backwards onto the couch and he hovered over me, still grabbing my sides and my shoulders.

"Stop it, Tre!" I screamed as I laughed.

"No! Keep doing it" Alyssa yelled from across the room.

"Hey, be nice," Billie said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her back down next to him.

"Oh, shut up Billie," Randi leaned over around Mike.

"Now will you pay me back?!" Tre yelled with a smile on his face.

"No!" I yelled, trying to reach around him to get the remote.

"You guys are doing this over a remote..." Mike said.

"I do NOT want to watch Dora The fucking Explorer!" I yelled as he tickled me more. Tears were coming out of my eyes now and I couldn't stop kicking and screaming.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled. Tre let go of me and actually let me sit up. He sat facing me and had a little kid smirk on his face.

"Don't look at me like that," I whined.

Abby, Alice, and Klaus were all on the floor... playing with dolls. They were seriously on the road of making my son gay.

"What do I have to do?" I asked, as I rolled my eyes.

"No bj's!" Mike yelled, and made the 'cross' with his fingers out at us.

"What's that?" Randi asked.

We all threw ourselves back, rolling with laughter. I missed the couch, and I ended up falling on the floor. I was laughing too hard to even notice the pain on my back.

"Hey, thats actually a pretty good idea..." Tre said with a wink. I got up quickly and sat on the opposite end of the couch away from him.

"Never!" I yelled and covered my mouth. I saw Alyssa laughing with her face buring in Billie's shirt. Randi still didn't understand what was so funny. Mike had his face in his hands, laughing. The two Jasons and Ronnie were laughing, also.

"Shut up, Alyssa!" I yelled. She sat up, with her face red from laughing.

"You're a hypocrite," I said. Everybody turned to her and Billie didn't do anything. She gasped and then glared at me.

"I am not!" She yelled.

Jason White sang, "little girl, little girl you dirty liar..."

"Shut up, Jason!" She yelled from across the room.

"Good one!" Ronnie yelled. Him and Ronnie high fived. Alyssa pouted and crossed her arms.

"Marty..." Tre whispered. I turned to him slowly, as if I was scared to even look at his face.

"I was kidding," he said. I smiled and kissed him. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I started hitting him on the chest and trying to pull away.

"Come on, Marty. You know you like it," Jason Freese said. I flipped him off with one hand as I kept hitting Tre with the other.

"Ouch!" The group of guys, meaning the Jasons and Ronnie, all said and held their chests as if they were shot in the heart.

Tre finally let go, after about a minute or so, and i fell backwards, breathing heavily. Tre was doing the same, but had a huge smile on his face. I jumped on him and started hitting him. He held my waist and lifted me off of him and away. He got up and ran to one of the bedrooms and slammed the door.

"I think he's scared of you," Billie said.

"He should be," I said and put my hands on my hips in victory.

"You can't do shit," Mike said. I turned to him quickly and stared at him.

"Say it again," I threatened. Mike started to look scared.

"Mike, stop it," Alyssa whispered. I laughed to myself as I walked away from Mike and sat on Alyssa.

"Gah! Get off!" She yelled and tried to push me off. I grabbed her legs and I stood up with her on my back.

"Now why must you do this?" She asked.

"Because you're going to help me beat up Tre," I said as I opened the bedroom door and revealed a scared Tre Cool underneath the blankets. I saw his feet sticking out. I sat Alyssa down and I went on one side of the bed, and she went on the other. We counted to three, and lifted the blanket off of him. He screamed and tried to climb off the bed. But I jumped up and grabbed the back of his pants, pulling him backwards and landing on his back. I sat on him and pinned his arms down by his sides.

"Lyssa, do something to him," I said, calling her over.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Slap him."

Alyssa came up and hit him as hard as she could.

"I didn't feel a thing..." Tre said.

"Oh my God, you're such a wimp," I rolled my eyes and yelled, "Mike! Come in here!"

Mike came in, along with the rest of my friends, and he pushed me off of Tre. He rolled Tre over and gave him a wedgie.

"Oh my God! Get off of my ass!" Tre yelled at Mike. We all laughed again and walked out, leaving Tre in the room to recover from his pants fucking him in the ass.

"Don't leave me!" Tre whined.

"Oh, fine," I groaned and sat on the bed next to him.

"Why must you do this to me?" He whispered.

"It's all part of the revenge, love," I whispered back.

"But I don't like your revenge."

"I'm kidding, Tre. You know I love you," I said and kissed him. I pulled away and saw him smile.

"Oh, how can I resist a face like that," I said and kissed him again, but harder. I felt his hand on my back and he rolled on top of me.

"Must we do this now?" I whispered as he tried to un-do my jeans.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because the whole band is here, Tre," I said and sat up.

"Oh... right..." He whispered and we both got up and walked out of the room.

Later on that night.

"I'm sorry about earlier," Tre whispered once he climbed into bed next to me. He had his arm around my waist with my back facing him. He kissed the back of my neck, since my hair was short enough. I rolled over and I held his face.

"You're fine, I don't care," I whispered back and kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled weakly and put his head on my shoulder.

"I feel like I'm a bad husband sometimes," he admitted.

"What are you talking about?! You're perfect to me," I said, bringing his face back up to look at mine.

"You're too good for me," he said.

"Oh, come on!" I said and rolled my eyes. "Don't act this way."

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back with more force. Next thing I knew, I was on top of him, and we didn't have our shirts on.

"This day actually did turn out to be pretty good, huh?" Tre asked as he messed with my jeans again.

"Yeah," I whispered and pulled his lips to mine. His hands ran up my back and touched my bra straps and pulled them off my shoulders. I smiled under our kiss and rolled him over on top of me.

"Are the kids okay?" I whispered as he kissed my neck.

"I put them to bed after everybody left, love," he whispered back.

"Are they asleep?" I asked again.

"Of course," he said.

Jason White's POV. Him, Jason, and Ronnie's hotel room.

"You think Tre and Marty are okay?" I asked the guys as we all laid on our separate beds. We had stolen them from other hotel rooms because we didn't feel comfortable even laying next to eachother.

"Yeah, yeah. They're fine," Ronnie said, half asleep.

"Jason?" I asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't they be?"

"I don't know, nevermind," I sighed. "What about her calling Alyssa a hypocrite? You think that's true?"

"Jason, I doubt it. You know how her and Marty are," Ronnie said, putting a pillow over his head. "Now go to sleep. We have to get up early. Remember the giant photoshoot we're all doing?"

"Yeah, I guess it's just sort of grossing me out. I mean, they're my friends."

"White, even if it is true, they wouldn't want us to know," Freese told me.

I sighed, "you're right. Goodnight guys."

Alyssa's POV.

"This was such a long day," I sighed as I opened the door to our hotel room. I had Abby in my arm and Billie was behind me. I went to go put Abby in her own room. I came back out and practically jumped on the bed and kicked my shoes off. I was almost asleep when I felt Billie touching my legs. I kicked them as I smiled from beind ticklish and curled up into a ball.

"What?" He asked laying next to me.

"I don't like being tickled," I said with my face in his chest. He put his arms tightly around me.

He laughed and put his hand up my shirt and ran his finger tips up and down my back. I stiffened, causing me to be closer to Billie, out of being ticklish.

"Stop it!" I said hitting his chest. He touched the clasps to my bra and put his fingers under it.

"Gah!" I yelled and pulled his hand out of my shirt.

"Stop," I said, pointing to his face. "You're going to need the sleep, Beej."

"Why?" He asked, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Because! Of that big photoshoot we all are doing tomorrow," I said.

"Ah, shit! Does that mean we have to get up early?"

"Exactly," I said. "And you have a show tomorrow night.

"Great way to ruin my day, Lyss," he groaned.

"That's what I'm here for," I smiled.

"You're supposed to love me and care for me and support the band! Not ruin me!" He whined.

I laughed, "I'm kidding. I love you."

He laughed along with me, "good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha, this was probably written in about fifteen minutes. So it's all pretty much random shit put into one chapter. It made me laugh a lot.

xoxo- Adie.