Blood, Sex and Booze

Homecoming And Under Pressure.

Alyssa's POV.

I looked out the window just in time to see Randi and Mike get out of their car. Mike had sold his house in Emeryville to move into the one across the street. It was directly inbetween mine and Billie's and Tre and Marty's.

"Randi!" I yelled as I ran out the door. Her and Mike turned and he started laughing. Randi on the other hand tried to get away but I hug attacked her before she could.

"I missed you!" I cried with my face buring in my shoulder.

"Alright! I missed you, too! Now get off of me!" She tried to yell but came out as gasps. I finally get go of her so she could breathe normally again.

"Did anything happen?" I whispered.

"No," she laughed. "Not yet."

"Hmm... I don't believe you." Randi glared at me then grabbed her bag and went inside. I laughed to myself before returning to my own house.

"What was that about?" Billie asked me when I came in. He was sitting on the floor playing with Abby.

"Just greeting her and trying to figure out what they did."

Billie laughed. "Isn't that they're own business?"

"Not when it's Randi it isn't!"

"And what about Marty?"

"Well..." I started. "That's different."

He raised one eyebrow at me, "how?"

"Because she can hurt people!"

Tre's POV.

"Randi and Mike are back home!" I yelled to Marty who was upstairs putting Alice and Klaus in their room so they could sleep. It was around 7:00PM and they went to bed around the same time everyday.

"Does Alyssa know?" She yelled back.

I laughed out loud.

"I'm pretty sure she does considering I just saw her run out there and attack Randi."

Marty laughed too then came downstairs dressed in a total different outfit.

"I'm going over there, I'll be right back," she said then went outside. I stayed on the couch watching Courage The Cowardly Dog. I was addicted to this show lately.

Marty's POV.

I stood on the porch of Mike and Randi's new house that they had bought while on their Honeymoon. How did they do that? I have no idea. But they did. I knocked on the door several times; no answer. I sighed and I decided to walk across the street to Lyssa and Billie's. I rang their doorbell and Billie answered the first time. He let me in and closed the door behind me as I kicked off my shoes and threw my jacket down on the ground by the bottom step of the staircase.

"Where's your wife?" I asked him bluntly.

He pointed towards the kitchen, "in there."

"Thanks," I said with a sweet smile and walked into the ktichen.

"Hey loser!" I yelled when I walked in. She screamed then fell over from being extremely clumsy. I laughed and she did too.

"How can Billie survive a week living with you?" I asked, helping her up.

"I don't know, ask him."

"I'll pass on that one."

Mike's POV.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Randi as we laid on the couch together watching some MTV.

"Duh!" She said smiling. I put my forehead on hers.

"So did I," I whispered and kissed her gently. She smiled.

"I'm so glad I married you, Michael," she said and rubbed my face. I grabbed her hand.

"Ah, ah, ah. It's Mike."

She smiled and kissed me again.

Tre's POV.

I was finished watching Cartoon Network and was still home alone. Marty had been gone for almost an hour so I put in my 'Queen' CD and I was letting it blare throughout the whole house. 'Under Pressure' was playing and I was using a spatula as a microphone and danced around the house in my boxers while singing.

"Under pressure! Pushing down on me, pressing down on you. No man ask for. Under pressure! That brings the buildings down, splits a family in two, puts people on streets," I sang.

I ran into the living room and slid on my feet with my socks just like Tom Cruise does in that one movie... I forget it's name. But I slid and I started dancing down the living room and danced on on the coffee table and threw in a mindmill headbang in the middle of the song, just to spice it up a little. I stood back up straight and I felt extremely dizzy and fell backwards into the couch. 'Queen' was still playing but now it was on 'We Are The Champions'. It reminded me of when Green Day would play it at certain concerts and at Live 8. I stood back up a few minutes later and started dancing again, still in my boxers. I was getting real into the song when I heard it stop. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Billie, Alyssa, Marty, Mike and Randi all staring at me with her mouths hanging open.

"Um... hi?" I said quietly.

With that, they all bursted out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmfao.