Blood, Sex and Booze

The Sirens Of Decay Will Infultrate The Inside.

Tre's POV.

I woke up and Marty was on her side, back facing me, and was curled up in a ball on the opposite side of the bed that I was on. I turned over and saw that it was 11:34AM. I sighed when I heard Klaus start to whine, if I waited any longer he'd burst into a full cry, then that would wake Alice, and that would wake Marty. I stood up in my boxers and a band tee and walked into the kids' room. Alice was still sleeping quietly in her bed, and Klaus was in his crib that was once Alice's. I picked him up and began to rock him and bounce him up and down. I quietly walked downstairs, grabbed a bottle of milk out of the fridge, and fed it to him. He started to calm down after a few minutes and eventually fell back asleep on my shoulder. I walked Klaus back up to him and Alice's room and put him back in the crib. A few minutes later, after making sure he was asleep, I went back into mine and Marty's room. She was still sleeping. I sighed and put my hand under the pillow then closed my eyes, only focusing on sleep.

Alyssa's POV.

"Billie!" I whined. "You promised me!"

"Lyssa, please," he whined back with his head stil underneath the pillow. I grinded my teeth together and hopped on his back. He let out a loud grunt and I grabbed his waist, tickling him.

"Stop it!" He screamed, kicking his legs like a little kid.

"You said you would go swimming with Abby and I today!" I whined, letting go of his waist. He sighed and tried to roll over. I lifted myself off of him a little, taking off some of the weight, and he rolled all the way over, and I sat on him again. His hands ran through his hair then landed on my hips.

"You don't want to go, do you?" I asked.

"No, I don't. Yes... I do... I mean-" I laughed at him.

"Okay, just get up and get dressed. We're leaving in ten minutes. Oh! And call Tre, will you?" I said and walked out the bedroom.

Tre's POV.

I heard a ringing. An annoying ringing, and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I looked down on the floor and saw my pant's pocket light up and the phone vibrate every couple seconds. I sighed and eventually answered my phone.

"Yeah, Billie?" I answered.

"Alyssa and I were wondering if you and Marty... and the kids... would like to come swimming with us. Abby is coming, so they have someone to play with."

"Um... we would, but Marty's still sleeping," I said, rubbing my neck.

"No I'm not," she groaned and rolled over to face me. She squinted her eyes and tried to block out the sun that was coming through the window.

"Close the blinds, will you?" She asked. I got up, closed them, and she opened her eyes all the way, blinked a couple times, then proceeded to put on her glasses.

"What do they want?" She asked, propping herself up with her arms.

"They want to know if we want to go swimming with them," I told her. She smiled big and jumped out of bed and went straight to the dresser. I sighed, smiling.

"Okay, we're coming over, we'll see you soon," I said and hung up. She grabbed her black and red bikini from the drawer, slammed it shut, and ran to the bathroom before I even had the chance to get it.

"Dammit!" I yelled when she closed the door. I could hear her laugh from the other side.

I grabbed my swimming trunks out of the dresser and quickly got changed then put a plain white T-Shirt on along with some man sandals. I put on my black sunglasses and waited for Marty to come out. When she finally did, we walked over to Billie and Alyssa's with our two kids.

"Hey!" Alyssa welcomed us and gave us both hugs. She picked up Alice like she was her own child and hugged her too then gave Klaus a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay. So when are we leaving?" I asked her.

"Um... let me go get Billie, I'll be right back," Alyssa said, putting Klaus down, then running upstairs skipping at least one step at a time. I looked over at Marty, who was leaning against the wall with her shades pulled over her eyes and black strings hanging out of her shirt. I opened my mouth to start a conversation with her, but Alyssa was already back and pulling Billie down the steps by his arm. He was trying to get his shirt over his head. We laughed at him when he finally got down to the last step.

"We all ready?" Alyssa finally asked with a sigh. Everybody nodded and we were off to the pool. It was right by the beach, so it wasn't too far away.

Randi's POV. Jamaica.

"Mikey?" I groaned when I woke up. The sun was beaming through and my vision was blurry. I reached my hand over and felt for Mike. But he wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes some more. "Mike?" I called out again. There still wasn't an answer. I checked the bathroom and he wasn't there. Then I walked out into the main area of our hotel room and Mike wasn't there either.

"Mike!" I yelled after starting to get worried about my new husband. After a moment of silence, I ran back into our bedroom and I searched frantically for my phone. It was small, red and blue, and I always lost it.

"Ah ha! I found you!" I said to myself when I found it underneath the pillow. I dialed Mike's number as fast as I could and I soon heard his ringtone go off. I hung up, freaked out, and I opened the hotel door and ran out, and collided into him. I screamed and I fell on the floor on my back. Mike was carrying a tray above his head with breakfast on it.

"Are you okay, Love?" He asked me. I looked up at him and I nodded my head. I grabbed his leg to help me up and eventually stood again.

"You worried me!" I told him after the door was closed.

"How?"

"I woke up to no Mike, I couldn't find you anywhere, I called your phone and it was here!" I said, holding up his phone. "And I was worried." I pouted.

"Don't worry, Love. I'm fine," Mike said, coming up to me and putting his arms around my waist. I was smaller than him so I could be 'easily broken' as Mike would put it. I was also shorter than him, so I had to reach on my toes to even kiss him, but I didn't feel like reaching this time. I kissed his neck and I looked up and saw him smile. I laughed to myself and I kissed the other side.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked in a tone that a psychiatrist would use.

Mike laughed, "do you really want me to answer that?"

"Well, sure." I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"I think I can tell you without speaking," he said and picked me up 'Bridal Style' like he did yesterday. Mike dropped me down on the bed and laid on top of me and didn't try to do anything, just stared at me.

"I don't think I understand how you feel," I said still smiling. He kissed me gently for a couple minutes then pulled away.

"How about now?" He whispered. I shook my head. Mike kissed harder and put his hand under my cami.

"Now?" He asked. I shook my head again. He grabbed my hand and put it on the elastic part of his pajama pants as he kissed my neck.

"What about now?" He breathed. I nodded my head and we continued teasing eachother back and forth.

Alyssa's POV.

Tre, Klaus, and myself all sat on the edge of the pool as we watched our wife and husband fight with eachother. Which meant that they were splashing eachother and dunking one another.

"You know Tre..." I said and waited for him to turn to me. And he did.

"We've all come a long way," I said again.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I turned to him.

"I mean... I just met Billie, you just met Marty, and look at all of us now. Even Mike and Randi."

Tre sat quietly for a moment.

"...you're right..."

"Ahhh," I said with a smile. "Now you see what I'm saying."

Billie's POV.

"Martena! Stop it!" I yelled and tried to splash her back. But I couldn't get the hang of it like she was.

"Never!" She yelled and jump attacked me. I screamed before we went underwater and she had me pinned down to the bottom of the pool, which was six feet deep where we were at. I started kicking as I held my breath. I opened my eyes and I saw my black hair flowing in the water and her brown hair flowing too. I kept trying to get away from her, but everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I heard Alyssa yell something, but I couldn't make it out. Apparently Marty heard it, and finally get go of me. I popped up out of the water, taking in deep breaths of air. Alyssa ran up, pulled me out of the water, and put a towel around my shoulders.

"What was that for?" She asked Marty. She shrugged and sat next to Tre. That was pretty much your typical Marty; she always did things for no reason and usually hurt someone in the process. Well, not usually, but only because Alyssa can be a big wimp and gets hurt too easily. I laughed and Alyssa led me to the large lawn chair and sat me down.

"Are you okay?" She asked, wiping my face off.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, really," I told her. She smiled at me from behind her sunglasses and I kissed her. I stood back up and laid on the lawn chair next to hers and put the towel over my eyes, since I didn't feel like getting up and putting on my actual sunglasses. I laid there, for what seemed like ten minutes relaxing in the sun, and eventually fell asleep.

Marty's POV.

None of us went into the pool for about half an hour, and none of us barely talked. I think we were just getting really bored of not having Mike and Randi here because we're all usually hyped out when everybody in the gang is in Oakland.

"Lyssa!" I called out.

"Hmm?"

"Come get a pop with me," I said getting up and walking to her.

"But I don't want to get up," she whined.

"Too bad, you're coming with me," I grabbed her arm and pulled her off the lawn chair.

"You're not fair," she whined again, getting up and brushing herself off. I kept walking without her, knowing that she'd come up behind me any second.

"Alright, I'm back," she said almost out of breath from running up to me. I turned around and looked at her like she was a creep and smiled.

"Why do you always walk behind me?" I asked and locked arms with her, pulling her next to me.

Tre's POV.

I'm so bored. I thought to myself. I looked down at the three kids who were dying to get in the water, but knew that they could get hurt if they got in.

"Abby, Alice," I said. They both turned to me. "Do you want to get in?" I asked them. The girls smiled with their little teeth and some of the missing. I smiled too and put them in the twin floatie then put it in the water. I held onto it with my foot as I held Klaus on my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, well.... random ! Better than nothing, I guess?

xoxo- Adie.