Blood, Sex and Booze

Tattoos of Memories and Dead Skin On Trial.

Tre's POV.

The plane had just taken off and I looked out the window and sighed as we got higher in the air, leaving California for New Jersey.

"What's wrong?" Marty whispered.

"I just really, really did not want to leave."

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, you'll be fine. It's only for three days." I pouted and leaned my head back on the seat and tried to get some sleep.

Alyssa's POV.

Mike, Randi, Billie, Abby and I were in the car on the way back home from the airport. We were stuck at a red light and were all getting pretty frustrated with it. Abby started to whine and I quickly pulled out her sippy cup that I had to constantly carry around with me whenever we left home. She smiled and grabbed it out of my hands and shoved it in her mouth and drank the apple juice. Billie smiled at her and then up at me. I smiled back at him and he kissed me quickly.

"Hey! We don't need another Armstrong to be made back there!" Randi yelled at us as she looked into the mirror.

"Don't worry, there won't ever be another Armstrong," I said, smiling at Billie.

"That's my name!" Abby yelled exitedly. We all laughed and I kissed Abby's head.

Randi's POV.

Mike and I were finally home after taking Billie, Alyssa, and Abby all home.

"The car needs washed... badly," Mike sighed and stood up. "I'm going to get the water and some soap. You want to help?"

"Sure," I sighed and got up with him. We went out to the garage and got everything we needed to wash the car.

Billie's POV.

"Hey Beej?" Alyssa called out. We were home now and had been for a couple hours. It was only 6:00PM.

"Yeah?"

She came down the steps in a tank top and a different pair of jean shorts.

"I really want something," she said, sitting on me. I put my arms around her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"One of those," she pointed to my tattoo covered arm.

I laughed. "You said the same thing one time when you were wasted."

She laughed too. "Yes, I remember."

"When do you want it?"

"Today," she said and bit her lip.

"Alright. Let's go then." I smiled.

She smiled too. "Really?!"

"Come on! We'll take Abby to Randi and Mike's."

She put her shoes back on, grabbed the car keys and we were out the door.

Mike's POV.

"You're getting a tattoo?" Randi asked Alyssa as she held Abby.

"Yup! Right here." She pointed to a spot on her upper arm by he shoulder.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

"Nothing too big, just Billie's name," she said with a smile.

"You are?" Billie asked.

"Duh!" She smiled.

"That's real cute," I added.

"Well, we're off. Thanks again. Tell Marty that I said hi if she calls," Alyssa called out to us before her and Billie left.

Billie's POV.

"Damn!" Alyssa growled through her teeth as the man inked my name into her arm.

"You're fine, it's almost over. I've done this tons of times."

"It hurts," she whined.

"You wern't even like this when you had Abby: gripping onto my hand for dear life."

"That's because I was passed out and drugged up."

"Oh, right..."

"Okay! You're all done, Mrs. Armstrong. Just make sure you keep this bandage on it for a couple days," the man told her and put it on her shoulder. I watched him carefully. He rubbed off the extra ink and I saw him gently rub her arm with the tips of his fingers. I tightened my grip on her hand, making her wedding ring show more, and glared at him from over my sunglasses.

"Billie, are you okay?" She asked and kissed the side of my face.

"Of course," I smiled at her normally and pulled my shades back up. I kissed her and she smiled. I did it again and she laughed. Over and over I kept kissing her until she pushed me away still smiling. The man shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

Marty's POV.

"Mom!" I yelled when we got into the airport. I saw her standing with my older sister and older brother. I hugged them all. They still looked the same as I remembered them: her with brown hair and some kind of preppy store shirt with jeans and a tan, and him with a usual T-Shirt, pants, and his hair shaved.

"Who's this?" My sister asked.

"My husband, Tre," I said with a smile and shoved my suitcase in her hand with Alice in my left arm. Tre had Klaus.

"Is that that one Green Day guy?" She asked.

"Yup!" I said with a high pitched voice. Tre smiled and bounced Klaus on his hip.

"And those?" My brother asked, pointing to the kids.

"Those are my children," I said bluntly.

"You don't like them?"

"I never wanted kids, duh."

We all finished our conversation and got the rest of Tre and I's luggage off the caroulsel. The six of us all got in the van and we drove through Jersey to my old home.

"Wow, it still looks the same," I said, surprised. "Looks like you guys havn't torn it down yet." I laughed to myself.

"What makes you think we would?" My sister asked.

"I was kidding! God!" I yelled then groaned as I got the kids out of the car seats.

"Calm down, Love," Tre said. I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"You obviously don't know how my family works."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes. "You'll most likely see soon enough. We're a bunch of crazies, as I always explained to Alyssa."

"And that's supposed to mean...?"

"It's hard to explain, Tre."

Mike's POV.

Randi, Abby, and I went back outside and continued to wash the car. Randi sat Abby in a lawn chair just ten feet away from us. She watched as I sprayed the car down with the hose and then turned it off once the car was soaked. Randi came back with a bucket full of soapy water and two sponges for the both of us.

"Here!" She yelled, tossing me the yellow sponge. I caught it mid-air and she smiled at me. We began to wash the car and I got the bright idea to spray her with water. So I did.

"Michael!" She gasped and threw her other sponge at me. I laughed and sprayed her again. She ran after me, grabbed the hose and took it out of my hand then spraying me. I gapsed at how cold it was and dumped the bucket of soapy water on her. She screamed.

"You'll pay for that one!" She yelled and ran at me.

Alyssa's POV.

"It's so pretty! I love it!" I kept saying to Billie and myself on the way to Mike and Randi's.

"I'm glad you like it," Billie smiled at me.

"Your officially always a part of me." I kissed his face.

"Didn't that happen when we got married?"

"Shut up! I'm trying to say something cute!" I pouted.

He laughed at me. "You're cute either way, Love."

I smiled and kissed his face again and then his jaw.

"Don't do that! You'll make me end up wrecking the car!" He yelled and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. I kissed his neck and he ended up having to push me away, litterally. We both laughed and I looked out the window and watched the trees roll by.

Marty's POV.

Tre and I brought everything of ours into the room that my sister and I used to share. Of course, it was bigger than I thought I remembered it as so it was easy for me, Tre, and the kids to all share it. I walked out into the living room where the rest of my family was. My sister hugged me.

"I'm glad you're back."

"Yeah, yeah. It's only for a couple days, don't get too excited."

"I think I should be saying that to you and your husband," my mom said.

"Mom!" I squealed.

"I'm kidding!" She yelled back and laughed.

"Well, I'm beat. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning," I told them all before returning to the bedroom. I walked in and saw Tre putting the kids in their night outfits and set them next to him on the bed.

"My kids are stealing my spot," I said removing my shirt and pants and putting on my pajamas. I climbed into bed and somehow made the four of us fit and eventually fell asleep.

Billie's POV.

Alyssa and I finally pulled into the Pritchard driveway and saw water rolling down it, and I herad Randi laughing. I laughed and so did Alyssa as we both walked into the backyard hand-in-hand.

"We're here!" Alyssa called out.

"Mommy!" Abby yelled and came running towards us. Alyssa bent down and caught our daughter then lifted her up in the air and held her. I looked up and saw a drenched Mike and a drenched Randi, who had a running hose in her hand. Mike had a sponge.

"What were you two attempting?" I asked.

"Wash the car," Mike said.

Alyssa and I both laughed. "That's something that I don't see ever getting done right."

"Yeah, well, at least we tried," Randi said and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's true," Alyssa agreed. "Well, thanks for watching Abby. We'll see you guys later."

"Wait! I want to see your tattoo!" Randi yelled and ran to Alyssa. Alyssa handed me Abby and pulled down the bandage.

It had 'Billie Joe' written in fancy, but readable, letters in black ink and it had a small red heart outlined in back inbetween 'Billie' and Joe' and the date of our wedding was underneath my name in small numbers.

"Aww! It's adorable!" Randi squealed. "I love it."

Alyssa laughed and put the bandage back up. "Thanks."

"See you later," Randi said and ran back to Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
"...for what it's worth it was worth all the while. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life."

<3

xoxo- Adie.