Blood, Sex and Booze

This Is Martena...

Randi's POV. 6 months later.

I sat in the living room and waited for Mike to come downstairs. He was currently taking a shower and he always took forever. I had already gotten mine and we were going to go out today. He didn't say where, but just out. I watched whatever was on TV for the next twenty minutes until he finally came out. Mike had on his black pants with the red stripe down the sides of them and his black vest.

"Are you ready?" He asked when he came into the living room. I stood up and turned the TV off. We smiled at each other and we were off.

Mike opened the car door for me and I quickly got in the car, feeling sort of uncomfortable. I didn't like it when people did things for me, and I wasn't a very open person unless I knew you well. Which, I knew Mike and we were close, but we didn't know each other like Alyssa and I did or Marty and I. I guess it was just easier for me with them instead of with Mike.

"Well, where do you want to go?" Mike asked me once he got in the car. He started it up but left it running.

"I was thinking..." I started and put my hand up to my chin. "Maybe an amusement park? Is there one close to here?"

Mike laughed. "You mean Disney Land?"

"Yeah, sure," I shrugged.

Marty's POV.

"Okay Alyssa!" I yelled as I walked into her and Billie's house. I saw him sitting on the couch with Abby.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"She's in the shower, she'll be getting out soon though."

I sighed and sat down on the couch next him.

"How's Abby doing?" I asked him.

"She's doing fine. She hasn't been sick in forever, it's a great thing," he smiled. I smiled back.

"That's good to know."

We sat bored for about half an hour or more; that girl takes the longest showers known to man. The water finally turned off and I saw her come down the steps five minutes later.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" She asked coming up behind Billie and putting her arms around his neck, leaning over the back of the couch with her head resting on his. I glared at her.

"What's your problem?!" She screeched.

"I told you I would get you back eventually..."

"Dammit," she whispered. "I thought you'd forget."

I gasped. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing bad! I swear!" She yelled and ran upstairs. Abby jumped off of Billie and followed after her. I jumped off the couch and ran after the both of them. I heard Billie sigh and lean back on the couch then turn the TV on.

"Alyssa! Get back here!" I yelled when I saw her close the bedroom door down the hall. Abby tried hitting the door.

"Mommy! Come back!" She would yell.

"Listen to your daughter!" I yelled through the door.

"This time, no!" She yelled back. "You'll do something mean to me!"

"That was the whole point!"

It was silent and I just figured that I'd try and open the door; it was unlocked. Abby and I walked in and she jumped on the bed.

"You left the door unlocked, you've got to be smarter than that."

"What do you have planned inside that head of yours?" She asked me.

"I have a game of 'Truth or Dare' inside this head of mine... which consists of making you do all the dares," I said with an evil smile.

"No!" She whined, putting her face in a pillow.

"Yes," I said. "And there will be no kids there to interrupt, and no quitting. Got it?"

She didn't say anything but nodded her head. "When will this take place?"

"Tonight." She whined again.

That night. Nobody's POV.

Marty finally got Alyssa to sit down in the circle that her, Marty, Billie, Tre, Mike, Randi, the Jason's, Ronnie, Mike, and Jeff were all sitting in.

"You're going to be fine," Billie said, patting her leg. "Just go with what she says, and you won't get hurt."

"Okay! So we all know why we're here... right?" Marty asked after she stood up. Everybody nodded their heads, while the guys excluding Billie laughed.

"To get revenge on Alyssa!" Freese yelled and pointed to her.

"Shut up, baldie!" She yelled.

"I asked you not to call me that!" He whined, putting his hands over his hat, putting it down more.

"Okay, are we going to start the game or what?" Tre laughed.

"Yes," Marty said and looked over at Alyssa. "We are." Alyssa whined with her hands over her face.

"Okay, since I thought of it... I go first," Marty said. "Okay Alyssa... dare."

"You didn't even give me a choice!"

"That was the point, dumb ass."

She sighed. "Okay, dare."

"I dare you... to kiss Billie's neck."

"You call that a dare!?" She laughed.

"Don't worry, Love," Marty laughed. "I'm starting it out easy for you."

Alyssa did her dare and Billie giggled a bit.

"You need to shave, Beej," she said and kissed him one more time.

"And you need to stop before he gets a-" Tre started.

"Boner!!" Marty yelled. Billie went red and Alyssa stopped and laughed.

"Okay, next. Lyssa, you get to choose," Randi said, laughing.

"Jason...!" Alyssa called out. White and Freese both looked up at her.

"Which one?" Tre asked.

"White," she smiled.

"What Alyssa?" He asked, glaring.

"I dare you and Freese to make out, for thirty seconds straight," she said.

"Straight! Exactly! We're not gay!" Freese yelled at her.

"No buts."

White groaned and looked over at Freese.

"Jason, I apologize in advance for sticking my tongue down your throat. Just know that it was all a dare," White said before colliding his lips with Freese's. Everybody groaned. They moved their heads sideways after a couple seconds and kept kissing until the thirty seconds were up; then they pushed each other away and wiped their faces off.

"That was not a pretty sight," Mike mumbled, being disgusted.

"You're a horrible woman," White said to Alyssa, pointing at her as he tried to catch his breath. She just shrugged and smiled at him.

"Okay, Marty," White said. She looked up at him. "I'm sorry, but I'm only doing this so you can get Alyssa back." Him and Marty both smiled.

"Alright," she said. "Go ahead."

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare," Tre smiled at the same time that Marty said 'truth'.

"Truth," she glared at him. Tre crossed his arms and sunk down in the couch.

"Okay," White laughed. "Is it true that there was a hickey on your shoulder in that picture?"

"Jason!" Marty screeched. "What kind of question is that?!" White was laughing along with everybody else in the room.

"How did you find out about that?!" She yelled. White looked over at Tre accidentally and Marty saw him.

"I hate you," she said to Tre and glared even more at him. Tre smiled and hid his face.

"Okay Alyssa..." Marty started.

"Ah, ah, ah! You never answered my question," White interrupted.

"Okay, it's true," Marty said quickly. "Alyssa, dare... again."

"Yes?" She asked, scared.

"I dare you..." Marty said looking around and gasped with a smile on her face. She got up and ran to the kitchen and ran back out with a bottle of whipped cream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Put Adie's Daft Into A Chapter Because She Asked Me To(: