Blood, Sex and Booze

Past Girlfriends and A Few Picture Re-Takes.

Alyssa's POV.

"Billie, who was that?" I asked as we drove home. This time he was driving.

"Who, Love?"

"That girl," I said quietly.

"Oh, her? Just an old friend."

"But she looked familiar..."

He sighed and pulled over on the side of the road. Some cars honked at us and yelled. Billie stuck his hand out the window and held it over the car with this middle finger sticking up in the air. I laughed and did the same. We kept laughing and Abby joined in. After a few minutes, we finally calmed down.

"But seriously," I started. "Who was that?"

"Honestly, that was... it was... Adrienne. The one from a long time ago," he whispered, hanging his head.

"You mean the one from two years ago?" I said through my teeth and stared at him. He nodded his head.

"Billie, I thought-"

"It wasn't what you think."

"Then what was it?" I asked, calm.

He explained everything to me about how he recognized her and kept his face hidden and his identity undercover and how when she started getting cocky with me that he threatened her and told her off. I smiled at that. Then he walked away and came to the table.

"Why would you lie though?"

"I didn't want you to worry," he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled weakly. I couldn't be mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong. I held his hand for a moment then let go and allowed him to keep driving the three of us home.

Marty's POV.

"Alright! We're getting a group picture," my mom said to all us kids, my kids... which consisted of Tre considering how immature he acted most of the time. My family actually liked him; I was surprised. Even my dad, but I had to laugh at that. He was always so against Green Day because of their political views.

"Seriously?" I whined. Tre pulled me over to the group with our kids and my sisters and my brothers.

"Yes," my mom said. I rolled my eyes.

I stood inbetween Tre and my older sister with my youngest standing in front of me with Alice and Klaus. My brothers stood on the other side of us.

"Everybody ready?" My mom asked then took the picture.

"You didn't even let us get ready!" My older sister yelled. My mom just laughed. Tre started to laugh to himself too.

"Take another one!" I yelled, then made sure I was actually smiling instead of scratching my nose.

"Okay, seriously," my mom said, being serious. We all stood still and she took it. She looked at us then told us how much she liked it. We all groaned and went back inside and got ready for dinner.

Mike's POV.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Randi asked me, coming into our room. I laid on the bed with my left arm under my head, propping it up, and had the remote in my other hand. I turned off the TV then got up.

"Sure," I smiled. She smiled back then retreived her bikini and a pair of my swimming trunks from the dresser. We were both really skinny, so she could fit in them easily. She only needed to tie them a little tighter than normal and it would be all good. About fifteen minutes later, we were both ready then drove off to the local pool, paid for ourselves, and were in. Randi picked a spot out in the open sun; she liked getting a tan. I sat my towel next to hers and we took off our normal clothes then raced eachother to the pool.

3 days later. Alyssa's POV.

"You're back!" I yelled and hug attacked Marty when they came back through the other side of the restricted area for the people who wern't coming off of a flight. She hugged back then let go of me.

"It's only been four days!" She said, laughing. I shrugged then walked over to Abby and picked her up. Tre put the bags down, sighed, then sat on them. We all helped them get to the car and we all stayed over at me and Billie's house for dinner and to chill.

-------------------------------------------------------

After dinner was out of the way we sat in the living room in the usual circle that we always sat in; it was pretty much a tradition. It was always Billie, me, Marty, Tre, Mike, and Randi, while the kids slept upstairs.

"Here, we all took a picture the other day. You can look at it," Marty said, handing me the shiney paper that it was printed out on. It looked like they were going to frame it.

"Aw! I love it. Is that-?"

"Yeah," she laughed.

I laughed too. "Damn, she's not the little five year old like I remember her to be. How old is she now?"

"Seventeen."

"Holy fuck." She laughed again.

There was a silence between all of us. Tre and Mike laughed to themselves about God knows what. I gasped.

"What?" Marty asked me. I began to laugh and I showed her the picture, pointing to her shoulder. She had a tank top on in the picture.

"Is that a hickey?!" I asked, laughing. She studied the picture, took her glasses and cleared them off, then studied the picture again... all while I was laughing. She threw the picture and crossed her arms. I pointed at her.

"It's gone now!" I yelled. She bit my finger.

"Ow! Bitch!" She smiled at me. Tre looked at the picture.

"I don't know where that came from," Tre said and shook his head with his nose in the air like he does in Bullet In A Bible during Jesus of Suburbia when Billie sings, "I don't feel any shame I won't apologize. When there ain't nowhere you can go." The picture was passed around from person to person in the circle and all smiled as they handed it to the next.

"You're going to pay for that one," Marty said and glared at me. I smiled weakly and hid my face.

"Not now, but you will, you will."

Randi's POV. The pool.

"Come back here, Pritchard!" I yelled as he tried to swim away from me. He had dunked me underwater and kept me there until I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I jumped at him and caught his foot. He screamed just before he went underwater. I smiled and dragged him all the way to the waterfall, which he hated. I saw him peek out of the water and start to struggle and tried to get away from me. I smiled even more and took him under the waterfall. He came up on the other side and saw me sitting on the concrete bench. He laughed and threatened to hit me.

"It's not nice to hit women," I said, laughing. He laughed again and sat next to me.

"We're all alone, Randi."

"Yeah? But you sort of can't have sex behind a waterfall, now can you?" I aske sarcastically and patted his face. He laughed again and kissed me.

"God, I love you," he whispered and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehe. :) I love this one.

xoxo- Adie.