Blood, Sex and Booze

Smile When You Think About Me.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"Mom?" I ask answering my phone.

"Hey honey, what's going on?" my mom asked.

I hated that question, you either got it when something was actually wrong and you didn't to talk about it, or when absolutely nothing was going on and people think that you're having a mental breakdown.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to ask you about Abby," I said getting interrupted by my mother.

"Do you want her back?"

I stood in my living room with one hand on my hip, and the other holding the phone, in my pajamas, confused about why she would ask me that. I could hear Billie's faint snores coming from the bedroom upstairs. Everything else in the house was silent.

"Y- yeah. I do," I said looking down at my feet, "I was being a terrible mom, and I should've put my daughter first."

I heard my mom sigh, "you're right. You wern't being that all of a good mom," I rolled my eyes, "and you should've put Abby first."

"Alright, I know. When are you going to bring her?" I asked completely changing the subject.

I had moved my way down onto the couch, and I was slouched over and about fall back asleep. I then sat up and leaned my head back on the couch.

"Well, maybe in an hour or two. She's eating right now and I don't want to disturb her."

"Can you please just bring her now?" I ask making hand jesters.

She sighed once again, I hated it when she did that.

"I suppose. Let me get her in some normal clothes and I'll start driving out there."

I smiled really big, "thank you mom, I love you, bye!"

I hung up and I ran upstairs to go tell Billie.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I was sleeping really well, until I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs, then into the room and then I could feel next next to me. Alyssa was yelling my name over and over and jumping on the bed, causing my body to go up and down and my head to hit the pillow over and over.

"Wake up, asshole!" she yelled then laughed afterwards and stopped jumping.

I rolled over onto my back to see her standing above me, "I'm not an asshole."

"Not right now you're not, but guess what!"

I rolled my eyes and grinned, "what?"

She squealed and sat down next to me and hugged me.

"What?!" I asked again.

"My mom is bringing Abby over! We get to have our daughter back!" she practically yelled.

I smiled and I hugged her back, "thats great! When is she coming?"

"Hmmm....well she's leaving right now, so she should be here in an hour or two."

I hugged her back tightly, and I refused to let go. She was happy and giddy, this was going to be a great day.

"Come on! Lets go make some food, I'm hungry!" she said, practically dragging me out of bed.

"Can't I get some clothes on first?" I asked her as she pulled me down the steps.

"No, boxers are just fine. Let's just eat!"

I rolled my eyes, then smiled. She opened the fridge quickly and pulled out some eggs and milk, then grabbed a bowl out of the cabnet and a fork out of the drawer.

"What are you making?" I ask, as I sit at the counter across from her.

She smiled, "oh just some French Toast."

"Yes!" I said, drumming obnoxiously on the counter.

She chuckled then continued making breakfast. About twenty minutes later, everything was finished and we had just gotten done eating, and we were sitting on the couch. Alyssa was leaned back on me, and I was leaned back on the side of the couch. I reached for the remote and turned on the TV, the channel was Fuse, as always.

"I love this song." Alyssa said looking up at me.

"What is it?" I ask looking at her.

"Freakshow." she said.

I then looked up on the screen and saw Robert Smith. Oh, it's The Cure.

She began huming to the tune and drummed with her fingers on her leg to the beat of the song, as I sat and stared at her. When the song was over, she looked up at me.

"What?" she asked.

I shook my head, "nothing. I just like watching you."

Lyssa smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss, "I'm so excited to see Abby again."

We continued to watch some more Fuse, and Alyssa eventually fell back asleep on my chest and was breathing softly and quietly. I tried to go back to sleep myself, but I couldn't after being awkwardly waken up by her jumping on the bed and calling me an asshole. I smiled at that and laughed to myself. I guess the last 40 minutes had gone by, because I was disrupted from my daydreaming from a knock on the door, I figured that it would be Beth. I woke Alyssa up, telling her that her mom was here, and she quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Mom! Abby!" she said as she took our daughter away from Beth's arms and hugged Abby tightly, then sat her down to walk.

I was standing back by the couch, and realized that I was still in boxers. I ran upstairs to put on my black tight jeans and a dark gray Ramones shirt, then came back down to Alyssa, Beth and Abby all sitting on the couch. They had taken up all the space, so I sat in the loveseat that was across from them.

"Hi daddy." I heard a small voice say.

I looked all around the room in confusion, then the three girls laughed at me. Abby's high pitched laugh pierced the room, and Alyssa's made the place more joyful and sent chills through my body, and Beth's- well, hers was just annoying. I laughed along with them.

"That was Abby saying 'hi' to her father." Alyssa said looking at me with a smile.

I was in shock, and I looked at Abby, and I smiled at her. She smiled back. No way was that my child talking to me.

"Come here!" I said with my arms wide open.

Abby jumped off the couch and ran into my arms, as soon as her body hit my chest, I clamped my arms around her and embraced her into a huge hug. I pulled her away from me and I looked at her.

"How old are you?" I ask in an unusual voice that I hardly ever use.

She looked at me confused, I guess she didn't know that question yet.

"Say three." Alyssa said putting up three fingers.

"Uhh...three." Abby said in her high pitched voice looking back at me.

I smiled at her and sat her down. She walked back to Alyssa and held her arms out for her to hold her.

"Well, I must be going. It was a pleasure being here, and nice seeing you Billie." Beth said to us as she walked out the door.

It was quiet for a few moments.

"I say we go somewhere." Alyssa said breaking the silence.

"Where?" I ask.

About 10 minutes later, I find myself sitting in the passenger seat of Alyssa's car, pulling up into Marty and Tre's house.

"Oh great." I say sarcastically, but joking.

Alyssa slapped my arm, "that was mean."

"Hey! I was only joking!" I argue back at her as we got out of the car.

She smiled at me, "I know."

Alyssa got Abby out of her car seat and we went up to the door and opened it and saw Marty sitting on the couch, dialing a number on her phone.

"Oh, hey! I was just about to call you!" Marty said as she waved the phone in the air at Alyssa.

Then she saw Abby and put the phone down.

"Is that?" Marty said.

Alyssa nodded her head and Marty smiled, "Tre! Come down here!" She yelled.

Tre came down in his plaid shorts and his usual pink polo, "what? Oh, hey Beej. Whoa! There's a baby!" He said then pointed at Abby.

We all laughed at Tre's stupidity and Alyssa explained the whole deal of Beth bringing Abby back, then her waking me up frantically and us waiting and Beth finally coming.

[TRE'S POV]

"Thats so cool!" Marty said standing up and hugging Alyssa.

"I havn't seen you in forever, Abby!" she then said picking Abby up and taking her over to the couch.

Abby gave her a baby hug.

"Where's Alice?" Billie asked me.

"She's sleeping upstairs." I said pointing to the steps.

Marty got up, still holding Abby, and walked upstairs. Alyssa followed and Billie came and sat down next to me.

"Girls." I say shaking my head.

"You're married to one." Billie said.

I smile, "So are you!" I yell back.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

I hurried up and followed Marty up the stairs and into Alice's bedroom. Marty shoved Abby into my arms and I smiled at her. Marty then gets Alice out of her crib and Alice begins to wake up.

"Hey honey, meet your new best friend." she said pointing at Abby.

Alice opened her eyes and looked at Abby, as if she knew every word tha Marty was saying. I looked up at her, then back down at Alice.

"Abby dear, this is Alice." I say then pointing at Alice.

Abby looks at me confused, then looks at Alice and reaches out and touches her face. Alice does the same thing to Abby.

Marty and I both smile at our daughters and bring them downstairs, along with a lot of Alice's toys. We sit them down in the living room with us putting toys all around them. They begin getting along with eachother great, sharing toys, making eachother laugh, and at one point, Abby had sat down too hard and began to cry, and Alice came over and gave her a baby kiss on the face, and Abby had almost stopped crying and still had tears in her eyes.

"Aww." we all coo at the girls.

Many hours later, Billie and I return home with Abby sleeping in my arms. We both take her upstairs to her old room, and place her in the crib that I had put back in there. Abby takes the blanket and pulls it over her. Billie and I lean on the handrail and stare at her. He puts his hand on my waist and kisses my ear.

"I'm so happy we have her back." he whispers in my ear after he kisses it.

I turn to face him and give him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose, "me too."

He smiled at me, and I returned a smile right back at him, and we walk out into the hallway, closing Abby's door behind us.

"Finally, we're alone." I say and I press myself up against him.

I kiss him hard for a few minutes, letting him get totally relaxed and then I quickly pulled away and ran down the stairs laughing.

"Oh, you really suck." he said running down the steps to catch up with me.

I threw myself on the couch, sitting perfectly normal with my hands at my sides and smiling. I saw him standing at the bottom of the starcase, and slowly walking towards me, unbuttoning his pants with every step he took.

"Rape!" I yell and run into the kitchen that was just off my far left.

I heard Billie's angelic laugh ring through my ears like music as I sat on the counter, holding onto the sides of it. Billie walked into the kitchen and saw me sitting there. I bit my lip and smiled at him.

"I've got you now." he said holiding his arms out.

I had no place to run, so I was trapped there, I figured I would lead him on again, then run off like I did the last time. He came directly infront of me and placed his hands low on my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You do have me." I say and kissed him.

He groaned a little and picked me up. Oh shit, I was stuck now. He took me to the couch and sat down, sitting me on top of him. He ran his hands up the back of my 'My Chemical Romance' tee and tried to take it off. I managed to somehow jump off of him and I ran upstairs into our bedroom, it probably wasn't the smartest place to run to. So I hopped onto the bed and covered myself with the 50 millions blankets and pillows that we had and tried to make myself as flat and invisible looking as I could be.

"Lyss?" I heard him call out, butterflies began to form in my stomache as I heard his voice repeat my name.

"Come on. Can't I just give you a little kiss?" he called out again, then sat at the end of the bed.

I almost bursted out in laughter as I bounced up and down slightly from the impact of him sitting down.

[BILLIE'S POV]

I leaned my hand back and I touched what felt like a foot, then it quickly pulled away and I heard a few muffled laughs coming from underneath the blankets. I grinned to myself and I pulled all the blankets off of the bed and I saw Alyssa laying there, with her hands over her mouth, when she saw me, her beautiful laugh chimed throughout the room and I smiled at her.

"You just got caught." I told her as I stepped up onto the bed.

She tried to grab for a blanket, but realized that there were none to grab. I laughed at her.

"You're so cute." I said grabbing her waist. She just giggled even more as I kissed her neck.

"Why are you trying to get away from me, love?" I ask as I kiss her lips.

She giggled from underneath me, "I wanted to have a little fun."

"Why don't we have a little fun right here?" I ask trying my best to sound like the perv that Tre was, but knew that I could never master that task.

"Stop trying to be like Tre, dear." she says to me as my face is buried in the other side of her neck.

I stop what I was doing and I look at her.

"You know me too well." I tell her staring into her eyes.

She shrugs. I laugh at her.

"Like I said, you're just too cute." I tell her once again.

Alyssa kissed me long and hard, then pushed me off of her.

"What the hell?" I ask laying on my side with my hands in the air.

She walked over to the closet and opened it, "sorry love." She took out a pair of soffee shorts and a plain white tee then closes the closet door. She turns around and begins to unbutton her jeans. I look at her, and keep my eyes on her. Alyssa then smiled and ran into the bathroom.

"Aw, damn! You really do suck now!"

"I'm not Marty!" she yells from behind the bathroom door then bursts out laughing.

I try to hold back my laughter and run my hand through my hair, "that was mean!" I yell at her.

"I know! She does it to me all the time though, so it's okay."

Alyssa comes out dressed in the overly large T-Shirt and her soffee shorts, but the shirt is so big that it looks like shes wearing it as a dress. She crawls back into bed with me, I sit up and she sits behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me. I put my hands on hers and we interwine our fingers together and she kissed my back all the way up to my neck, then she came from behind me and kisses me on the lips. Somehow, she ends up sitting on me and I'm leaned up against the headboard. She pulls away and we're both pretty much breathing heavily. My hands are up her shirt sitting on her hips while hers are on the back of my neck.

"I'm going to check on Abby." she tells me, gets off from ontop of me and walks into the hallway. I sit on the bed and I decide to get changed. I hear Alyssa's voice faint in the background as she coos at Abby, telling her to go back to sleep. I look in the mirror and see that my eyeliner is running down my face, my shirt is a little messed up and my hair is a complete wreck. I laugh at my reflection and I clean up my face, but putting back on a fresh coat of eyeliner on, I get into my boxers and into an Operation Ivy shirt this time. I sit back down on the bed the same way I was when she left, and a few moments later, she comes back with her hair up. Alyssa turns the light off, closes the blinds along with the curtains so it's completely dark in here and she comes back to bed with me. She leans her head on my chest and I pull the blanket over us. I kiss her neck once again and she giggles but pushes me away.

"No sex tonight?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "not tonight," she said and looks up at me, "sorry."

I shrug my shoulders, "I think I can live one night."

Alyssa smiles at me and eventually falls back asleep, so do I. I was more tired than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little bit too long of a chapter for me. : )
But I'm proud of myself. I'm listening to Operation Ivy, actually.
So, I'm pretty hyper at the moment and rocking out, even though
I'm really sick and I shouldn't be up at 11:38pm editing my story.

Hah.

xoxo- Adie.