Blood, Sex and Booze

Can't Stay Off Each Other.

Mike's POV.

I woke up the next morning to Billie in the kitchen making some sweet smelling coffee. I had to go get my hands on some of that. So I went in there and saw him in just his boxers, backwards. I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself.

"Hey, Billie." I said taking the cup that he had just poured for himself.

He looked down at the table where the cup used to me, then glared at me. I smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

"Hello, Mike." he said back after he poured another cup of coffee.

Alyssa came downstairs just in time, she gave him a quick kiss and stole his coffee in the process, then ran away laughing into the living room. Billie threw his hands up in the air then, once again, poured another cup. He finally took a sip and looked at me.

"How was...er, your night?" I asked trying not to smile.

He smiled a little, then went back to normal.

"Ah. I see." I said still smiling, "but you really need to learn how to put your boxers on."

Billie looked down, went a little red, then walked into the living room and sat down next to Alyssa and put his arm around her as she leaned on his shoulder. He kissed her head then turned on the TV to watch some Fuse. I follow him out there, and sit on the other couch. Marty comes barging in with Alice at her side.

"Hey!" Alyssa says happily.

"Where's Tre?" I ask.

"Oh, he's having some trouble outside." Marty says laughing.

I look out the window and see Tre having trouble walking on the ice and keep falling into the snow.

"Dammit!" he would yell whenever he fell.

We were all laughing and as soon as Tre came in, and we all shut up. Alyssa looks up at Billie and quickly kisses him. With all of us watching them. They pull apart, still staring at each other. Alyssa looks down and bites her lip. Then glances back up at him. They keep smiling at each other and kiss over and over again, then finally he smiled at her one last time and turned his attention back to Fuse.

"Oh no." Marty says with a smile on her face. Then she grabs Alyssa, ripping her away from Billie and drags her into the kitchen.

Marty's POV.

"What'd you do?" I ask, smiling at her.

She smiles and starts to pop her fingers. She does that when she's trying not to say something. Ah, I knew her too well.

"It's Billie, right?" I ask, again.

She smiles even bigger and covers up her face with her hands. I grab her hands and try to pull them away from her face, and she's trying not to laugh. I start tickling her and she bursts out laughing.

"Alright!" she yells and pushes me away.

I'm laughing myself, "okay. Tell me."

"Well...uhm...you have to guess."

I stare at her, "seriously?"

She nods her head and grins at me.

"The furthest you could go, right?" I ask. I didn't want to say the real thing. It was an icky word.

She taps her fingers against the counter and stares at me, trying to not smile.

"Baby making!!" I yell at her and poke her over and over.

She's trying not to laugh at this point, biting her lip. I grab her finger and I pull it backwards really hard. She gasps and covers her mouth. I laugh at her.

"Fine! You're right!" she says while shes trying to get the feeling back in her finger.

"As always." I say and walk out the room. She follows behind me. We sit down next to our husbands and they ask us what that whole thing was about.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Since Lyssa here doesn't know how to control herself." I say to everyone.

She blushes and burys her face in Billie's shirt.

"I don't get it." Mike says.

"You're pathetic, Pritchard." I say with a serious face.

Mike looks down and shifts a little bit.

"You're too mean." Tre said.

"Yeah, well..." I said then kissed Tre.

He smiled at me and kissed me back. I felt his hand on my waist, and I slapped it away. I heard a few laughs from my friends and I pulled away from Tre. He looked sad, but I didn't care, and I know that sounded mean.

Alyssa's POV.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink, and I heard footsteps behind me. I closed the fridge and turned around to see who it was. It was Marty.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened my water bottle.

"You're really bad at hiding your emotions." she told me.

I looked at her confused, "what?"

She rolled her eyes, "come on. The moment I walked in this house and saw you, I knew something was up."

I smiled and turned to go out into the living room, but she grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I want to know all about it." she said with her hand still grabbing my arm.

"Ew. Why?" I asked laughing.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "not like that. Just, tell me how it happened."

"Ugh. Alright. Mike was over last night, and I fell asleep on Billie, then he took me upstairs because Mike was sleeping on the couch, and then I was sort of being all over him or something, and he was being grouchy about it, but it eventually worked out....pretty good."

"Ha. You're a perv." she said and hit my arm.

She walked out and I rubbed my arm where she hit me. It hurt pretty bad. I went to throw the bottle away and I turned around and saw Billie there. I smiled at him mischievously and backed up into the counter. Billie smiled back at me, with curiosity in his eyes. I heard 'Dark Side Of Night' playing from the living room. Billie pinned himself up against me and our faces were so close, I could feel his breath on me, he had his hands on the counter on either side of me, blocking me from any escape I had.

"What are you-" I said softly, before Billie's lips collided with mine.

"Doing?" I finished, out of breathe.

He smiled at me and put his arms around me tightly.

"No." I said pointing my finger and placing it on his nose.

He moved his head up and grabbed my finger with his teeth and bit me.

"Ow! That hurt." I said taking my finger away.

"Sorry about that." he said, his face getting closer to mine.

I closed my eyes, and felt his lips on my neck, just below my ear, then I felt him tugging at my ear. My arms went up and over his neck and I pulled him away.

"Not now, love." I said patting his face.

He looked at me with a sad face. I rolled my eyes, grabbed his hand and took him into the living room with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very hyper when this was written !

xoxo- Adie.