Blood, Sex and Booze

The Beginning Of A 21st Century Breakdown.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

"Billie?" I asked when I woke up.

His arm was behind his head, proped up, and he was watching the TV that was on the other side of the room. I looked at the TV and saw that he was watching Green Day Loaded on Fuse. At the moment, it was on Longview. I laughed and smiled up at him.

"Yes?" he asked pushing a peice of hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"I was just wondering if you were up."

He nodded his head. I sat up to scoot over and I laid on his chest, and his arm went around me soon after.

"Why are you watching your own band's music videos?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I guess I'm just trying to get some ideas for the new album."

"What kind of ideas?"

"I don't know, I guess how I should end the last song."

"Have you guys picked a name for the album yet? It's been a long time since you started on it."

"21st Century Breakdown," he told me.

I smiled, "thats great. I'm excited." I said then kissed the side of his face.

It went quiet and Longview was still playing, so I decided to sing along with it.

"Bite my lip and close my eyes, I'm slipping away to paradise. Some say quit or I'll go blind, but it's just a myth." I sang to myself.

Billie looked at me, "that was really good."

I hit him on the chest, "no it wasn't. Shut up."

[MARTY'S POV]

I woke up, and Tre was on the other side of the futon, snoring. Thankfully, it wasn't too loud, or I would have to shoot him. I got up and got dressed then went upstairs to go bother Alyssa and Billie.

"Hey lovebirds!" I yelled when I went barging into their room.

Alyssa was laying on him and Billie had his arms around her and they were watching Fuse.

"Well this is a surprise." I say laughing, "you two are usually ontop of eachother."

"Get out of here, Martena!" Alyssa yelled, throwing a pillow at me along with it. Then laughing because she had totally missed.

"No. I'm not going to leave. Because you know why?"

They both shook their heads in confusion. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to Alyssa.

"Because! Today is Valentines Day, and I'm going to make sure that you two don't do anything. So, I'll be watching you all day." she said with a huge smile.

"Sucks for you, because then you can't do anything with Tre if you're going to be watching us." Billie said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh I don't care, last night makes up for that." I say then quickly cover my mouth.

Alyssa and Billie started laughing and I glared at him then hit Alyssa's leg, which made her gasp in pain and hold back forming tears. I smiled at her.

"Hey!" Billie said and glared at me.

"Don't make me use the nutcracker on you, Armstrong."

He sat back and didn't say anything.

I got up and went downstairs, forgetting that I was supposed to be watching them. I ran back up there and they were kissing, but still in the same position as before.

"Hey!" I yell and jump on the bed. They both jumped away from eachother, and Alyssa fell off the side of the bed, which made me laugh my ass off. Billie got up then went to the side where Lyssa fell and helped her up. Billie sat on his knees, trying to help Alyssa up, but he pulled her up too fast and she landed ontop of him, bringing them both down. That only made me laugh harder.

[TRE'S POV]

I woke up from a loud 'thump' that came from upstairs. I didn't see Marty next to me anymore and I started to get a little worried. So I hurried up and got dressed as fast as I could and went into the hallway. I heard voices coming from Beej and Alyssa's room so I went in there and saw a really weird picture. Marty was sitting on their bed, laughing really hard, while Alyssa was ontop of Bilie on the floor next to the bed.

"I don't want to know." I said and walked out.

"Tre!" Marty yelled and ran after me.

She put her arms around me and tackled me.

"Shit!" she yelled, holding her head.

Alyssa came running out into the hallway, "what happened?!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know." I responded.

Marty sat up, still holding her head.

"Here, let me see it." Alyssa said going up to her and taking her hand off her head.

"It's all good. You just have a bump there." she said.

Marty and I went downstairs to the living room to watch some TV and eat something. I tried to help her down the steps, but she didn't want me to. So I just let her be and followed her into the kitchen.

[BILLIE'S POV]

Alyssa got off of me and went into the hallway, while I still laid on the ground proped up on my elbows.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Shhh!" she told me harshly.

She smiled and came back in and sat on me.

"What was that all about?" I ask putting my hands on her hips.

She shrugged, "I wanted to see if they actually went downstairs, then I was trying to hear them to see how far away they were."

"Why?" I ask before she crashed her lips with mine.

A few minutes later, she pulls away and smiles at me.

"Thats the farthest you get for today." she tells me.

I groaned, "why?"

"Because, you're birthday is in 3 days and it's more important than Valentine's Day."

"Today is really Valentine's Day?"

She nodded, "yeah. I hate it. It's so pointless."

My mouth dropped and my eyes narrowed at her.

"What?"

"Now that you mentioned it, I was going to take you somewhere. But nevermind that anymore." I say, getting up.

"Aw, Beej. Come back here." she said and grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on the ground and hugged me.

"I love you." she said in a sweet voice.

I smiled at her, "I love you too."

[TRE'S POV]

"I'm taking you somewhere." I say to Marty as she sits down at the table.

"Why?"

"Today is the 14th."

She groaned, "ugh."

"What?"

"I hate today."

I rolled my eyes, "fine."

"Well, you can still take me somewhere if you really want to."

"Wow, you're actually letting me have my way this time?"

She shrugged, "I'll spare you this time." She said then smiled.

"Okay. We're going to my place first." I say then drag her out the door.

"We're going to my place!" I yell to Billie and Alyssa upstairs. Then shut the door behind us.

[ALYSSA'S POV]

Tre yelled that him and Marty were going to his place, I laughed. Billie didn't get the joke, so I just told him not to worry about it and he quickly pushed the thought away. He tried to kiss me again, this time much deeper. I wanted it to stay that way, but I also wanted to play games with him also. Just to see how out of hand it gets. I pushed him away from me and I stood up.

"Remember. Your birthday."

He rolled his eyes, "then what am I supposed to do until then?"

"It's only 3 days, dear. You'll live." I say to him as I sat on the bed.

"Yeah! But until then." he said whining.

I rolled my eyes back at him, "you'll be fine." I said then walked out into the hallway, "oh. I know what you could do."

He turned and looked at me, "and what is that?"

"Hitchin A Ride." I said smiling, then ran downstairs afraid that he was going to come running after me.

I didn't hear his footsteps, so I figured that he was still thinking about what I meant. Then I heard him yell and start to chase after me. I guess he finally comprehended the joke. I laughed and I laid down on the couch.

The next 3 days went by really fast, it was unbelieveable. Billie's birthday. Oh no. I promised him. I woke up and he was already staring at me.

"Morning, beautiful." he said then kissing me gently.

I smiled at him, "good morning."

Billie smiled back at me and got up. He was only in his black boxers that he little red handgrenades on them. I laughed at them. Ha, cute. I thought to myself. I stood up too, and went and got him from behind. I put my arms around his waist and my forehead rested on his back. I felt his hands on mine. He pulled them apart, turned around to face me, then put my arms back where they were. I felt so much smaller than him, considering I was smaller than him to begin with. But today, it just felt different. He smiled at me and kissed me.

"Billie," I said turning my head so he couldn't do it again, "we just woke up. No."

"Ugh. Fine." he said letting me go and walking downstairs.

"Hey!" I called after him, "I never told you to walk away from me."

He sat on the couch, still ignoring me, and turned on the TV and leaned back. I ran and jumped on his lap. He went out of breath for a second from the impact, but after calming down, he looked at me with those gorgeous green eyes of his and started to play with my hair. He picked me up and sat me next to him.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"You'll see." he said.

He took my hand, and kissed it, then all the way up to my shoulder, my neck, then up to my lips. I couldn't help but not smile the whole time. Then Abby came into the room.

"Mommy! Daddy!" she cried, then we both pulled apart.

We both turned to her and fixed our shirts.

"What's going on?" she asked.

Damn, she's really smart.

"Oh, nothing dear. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was going to say something," she said putting her hand on her head, "but I forget." Then she ran back upstairs to her room.

Billied grabbed my face and continued where we left off. I slowly turned to face him, grabbing his shirt and leaning back so he would be on top of me. Billie smiled and put his hands next to my head.

He pulled away, a bit out of breath, "I thought you said we 'just woke up' or something along those lines?"

"I don't care anymore." I said putting my hands behind his back, and in his hair.

"I remember!" I heard Abby say loudly again, and she stopped and looked at us.

We turned to look at her, with Beej still ontop of me.

"Are you wrestling? Can I join!" Abby yelled.

Billie and I tried to hold in our laughter, but instead we just asked her what she was going to say.

"Happy Birthday, daddy." she said smiling.

"Aw, thank you. I love you." he said in his 'fatherly' voice.

Abby smiled big and ran back upstairs.

He tried to un-tie the string on my pants, but he failed. So he had to pull away for a moment while I had to do it myself. I looked down to un-tie it, and I saw something that made me laugh.

"What?" he asked.

I un-tied the string and turned to him and kissed him, "I don't think thats a banana in your pocket." I laughed and he blushed a bit.

"Happy Birthday, daddy." I said in a little kid voice, before I went back to kissing him.

[TRE'S POV]

Marty and I were still at my place, and we were going to stop by to hang out with Billie since today was his birthday. I told her that it probably wasn't going to be a good idea, since well, it's his birthday. But Marty insisted. We pulled up in the driveway and went through the front door.

"Oh dear God!" Marty yelled and turned away and ran out the door.

I laughed, and followed her, closing the door behind me.

"I take it they're not wanting to be bothered." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmfaooo. I Crack Myself Up. xD

Happy 37th Birthday, Billie Joe. :D