My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

This Is How Our Lives Are Always Lead...

"Come on I've got to finish this...come on got to finish this" I said while typing away at my computer "come on come on you've got a dead line come on" I said trying to push myself to type faster but since I was already typing as fast as I could there was no point really.

"Miss Jenkins have you finished you letter to Mr and Mrs Denford yet" Mr Cartwright- My boss asked.

"Well…err... no sir I'm almost done I'm just finishing it" I said well you stammered at every word but I managed to say it.

"That's not good enough Destiny" he said leaning against my desk, it always scares my when he does that because he gets really close "Come on I've already extended the deadline 3 days now I cant anymore its got to be done by 3:30... I want it on my desk at exactly 3:30 or you’re out of a job" he stormed out my office and walked down the hall. I ran you hands through my shoulder length Dark brown and bright red hair and pushed my glasses back up slightly and started typing furiously again.

"Want a coffee Dest?" I basically jumped out of my chair, I looked up and it’s only Jayne.

"Err yeah thanks Jayne" I said with a sort of smile.

"Don't over do it hun he’s not worth it take your time" she said walking over to me sitting on the arm of my chair and putting her arm around me, i leaned my head against her shoulder and sighed "you got to be full of energy tonight for the Fall Out Boy concert" I looked at her and smile, her Longish Black Hair Falling out from her loosely done up bun.

"Yeah I know I can’t bloody wait!" I said starting to get all excited.

"Anyway I'll leave you to finish off you letter" she said while kissing my forehead and leaving to make us a coffee, she’s the greatest friend ever, she actually listens to what I have to say and she always gives great advice when I need it, I honestly don't know what you'd do with out her. She walked back in a few moments later with our coffees and places mine next to me.

"Thanks" I look up at her and smile, she smiles back and then leave me to finish off writing.

-Time Elapse, Later-

"Jay you off work yet?" I asked as I walked past Jayne's office, I peered round the door and she not in there.

"Yep I am now" she said from behind me.

"Cool" I said with a smile across my face. We link arms together and walk out of the doors into my car "Got all your stuff?" I asked as I sat down in the drivers’ seat.

"Yep all in my trusty bag" she said showing me as she sat down "I still can’t believe you can afford this car" she said in amazement.

"Yep well I guess I'm just special…” she cut me off and screams...

"NEEDS!" at the top of her lungs.

"Ha-ha no" I said sarcastically as I pulled out of the work car park and started to drive home.

-Time Elapse, At Home-

I push my key into the lock and open the door, I threw my bag onto the sofa and walk through to my room "You can get changed in the spare room Jay" I yelled through to her.

"Okay thanks" she said as she shut the door behind her to the spare room which is also known as her second room, she has her own house but she like coming over most of the time, to be honest I don't really mind, I like the company. I open my wardrobe and think about what to wear.

"What to wear..." I said thumbing my way through my mass of clothes. After a while I decide on your black skinny leg jeans, a black tee with 'Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane' written on it, a pair of black converses, trusty bangles which I love, odd earring's one of which is a silver music note with a black gem in it and the other is a dangle Chain bit with a small black and red guitar on the end, My Favourite cross necklace and painted black nails. My make-up on the other hand is rather simple thick black eye liner and red and black eye shadow mixed into one. I walk through to the kitchen and make myself a quick drink and waited for Jayne to come out of her 'room'. She walks out and does a little twirl.

"So do I look good enough for Fall Out Boy?" I look at her and smile, roll my eyes she always says that when she goes to a concert she only changes the name depending to who it is.

"Yes you look fabulous" I said to her and she really does, then again she always looks really nice, its one of her lucky things "how do I look?" I said doing a little twirl as well.

"Fabulous darling" she said in her camp posh voice which always makes me laugh.

"Come on then we better get a move on we don't want to be late for Fall Out Boy" I said grabbing my keys and tickets and making my way to the door.

"Woo” she said following me "This is going to be great" she said very excitedly.

"It sure is" I said trying to contain my excitement but cant reallying and let out a really girlie squeal of excitement "I cant wait to see Pete... he’s so hot" I said with a smile as I got into my car.

"Your just wishing to be the friction in his jeans aren't you?" she said smiling not to mention laughing.

"Well so do you" I said trying to prove a point.

"Yeah but I love Patrick more" she said poking her tongue out at me.

"How dare you diss my Petey...I'll tell him that. That you dissed him” I said poking my tongue out as well. After a not so long drive talking about who's better Pete or Patrick we were there.

"Oh my god we’re here!" she said jumping out of the car and walking straight up to the doors "Come on Dest!" she yelled back to me.

"I'm coming!" I said running towards her with tickets in hand.

"You are awfully quick you know" she said taking her ticket out of my hand.

"Yep well I did run when I was in school and I run now. That’s how I keep my great body" I said doing a little pose before getting your ticket checked by a security dude.

"Hey how are they getting in?" shouted a women standing in the very long line I turned around and shouted back.

"I bought them on-line 3 months ago!" and ran to get to the front Jayne tried to run after but she’s too slow, well actually she’s about the same as any other normal person I'm just quick, I push to get right up close to the stage and see Patrick walking onto the stage near the side "Hey Patrick my friend Jayne wants to be the friction in your jeans!" I scream at the top of my lungs, Jay ,who is now standing next to me turns bright red as Patrick looks at me and smiles and walks up to the end of the stage where we are and crouches down.

"Do you really" he said smiling Jay stands there in disbelief that's he’s actually talking to her.

"Yes, she does" I said back to him, he gets up and walks away laughing to him self, he turns around and looks at us.

"Oh yeah love the tee" he carried on walking away.

"Well Destiny wants to be the friction in Pete's jeans!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, he stops and turns around, I thump her, he walks back over.

"Do you really?" he asked again smiling and laughing his head off.

"You bet she does and tell him that please" she said before I could get a word in edge ways.

"OK I will” he said and ran off to where I guessed was to find Pete.

"Jay how could you?" I asked in a hurt way even though I couldn't care less because he probably gets it all the time.

"Well you did it to me" she said, she was making a fair point I did yell it out to him right there so she did have the right really. I see Patrick and Pete walking on the stage and I run a mile to where the drinks were, I buy myself a quick drink, I look back to Jay who was now talking to both of them, when that had stopped I ran back over to her.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing really just that he wished he could of met the girl who wanted to get in his jeans” she said while laughing insanely, just as she said that the music started playing and everyone screamed this was going to be the best night of my life…