Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Ten

I sat up, ignoring the agony that shot though my body. My mouth felt dry, my throat made it hard to swallow. It was like I had strep. I got out of my bed, Brian doing the same thing.

"Emily!" She screamed making me jump. Her skin was still flawless. Her lips were pained a pink color, the lip stick was from the 99 cents store. I bought it for her. Her dark brown roots showed up against her bleach blond hair that she had in a pony tail at the top of her head.Her pants were a light blue. Her shirt wasn't tucked it. It was the colors of red, orange and blue in some Spanish pattern. Her blue eyes burned into me. "Speak up girl!"

"I-I-I" I couldn't muster to say anything to her. I hated her, for all the wrong reasons yes, but hated her none the less.

"Emily Elizebeth Miller." She said in a normal voice. She hissed my whole name. I felt three inches tall. I glanced over at Brian who was looking between the lady and myself. Confusion was painted on his face along with curiosity. "Oh look." She said in a thick, sweet voice. She looked at Brian and smirked. "You have a little boyfriend."

She walked over and stood in front of Brian. She took a long drag of her 305 menthol cigarette. It smelled terrible. Brian looked at her and cocked an eye brow.

"So how old is this one Em?" The lady questioned looking at me over her shoulder, then back at Brian. "Thirty, forty?" She questioned. "He's good looking and had a good package." With that she grabbed Brian's 'package'. "It's a big package too."

Brian looked at me and pushed the lady's hand away from his area before looking at me again with confusion. "Who the fuck is this?" He spat out the sentence with disgust. I didn't blame him. Though, I don't know how she found me. I am states away from her and she still finds me? I'm screwed.....

I cleared my throat, in hope that the lump would go away. "Brian, this is my Mother, Victoria." I said in a small voice. Not only did she find a way of embarassing me to no end, but she was trash. Harsh, yeah I know, but it's true.

Brian's eyes widened, then he looked down at my Mother. "This is your Mother?" He sounded shocked mixed with disgust.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled. I rubbed the sides of my head. All I wanted to do was sleep and I tired, then here come Mother dearest and screwed up everything. I looked at Brian and mouthed "sorry". He nodded once then looked at Victoria.

"So how many times have you screwed my fifteen year old daughter?" She asked blowing a grey, blue smoke ring into his face. He chocked and waved his hand in front of his face, to get rid of the smoke.

That smirk played on his face. This wasn't going to turn out well. It's either he was going to throw her out of the window or mess with her head. I was pretty sure he was going to mess with her.

"The first time was just last night." I smiled to himself and looked at the ceiling. "And damn it was the best sex I've ever had." He looked at Victoria, then walked passed her over to me. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my hips; resting his head on my shoulder.

I stood there in mere shock. I knew he was going to mess with her head, but in such a way? I'm not complaining, but why in such a way? I wasn't sure. I just placed my hands over his and smiled at Victoria then back up at Brian.

Victoria just nodded, taking a long drag on her cigarette. She looked at Brian and I, and snorted before putting her cigarette out on my wall and dropping the butt on the floor. She stood with most of her weight on her left foot, with her hands on her hips. "The best sex you've ever had?" She repeated and shook her head.

"Yes." Brian whispered in my ear. I felt goose bumps rise on my arms and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Victoria turned her back to us and looked out the window. "To keep his game going, you have to follow my lead." He whispered in my ear. I tapped my hand on his, to show that I understood.

"My little Emily." Victoria whimpered. She turned and looked at us. "You were my good child and you go and do a thing like this." She whipped some of the eye line that made a black mark down her cheeks from her tears.

"A thing like what?" Brian asked curiously. I felt him press harder to my back side. I tired to not sigh in pleasure. I held my tongue.

"Going for an older man like you." She spat. She raised her hands in the air and looked at the ceiling before putting her hands back down and looking at Brian and I. "You are trash. You don't deserve my daughter you pervert!" She yelled, rather loudly.

"Why don't you let Em be the judge of that." Brian said turning me around to face him. His brown eyes burned into mine. I wanted to melt. I felt Victoria's eyes on both of us. I could feel her eyes burn my skin like I took a shower in acid. "Well Em, what do you want?" Brian asked. He was so close to me that my breast touched his chest. He had a dead serious look on his face.

"Well Emily?" Victoria said, not making me jump this time. She was getting inpatient; like always.

The corner of my mouth pulled into a smirk. I came so close to his mouth with my own. "Don't kid yourself Brian." I whispered. He smirked and pulled my lips to his. He trailed his lips over mine before actually pressing them together. I closed my eyes, as he ran his tongue over my bottom lip.

He was really out doing himself on this one. Though, if he actually knew what he was doing to me, then I would think that he would reconsider everything.

I let him inside my mouth, as our tongues danced together. I heard a loud gasp from Victoria. I decided to piss her off even more; I was going to take it up a notch.

I let my hands drop from the back of his neck, to his ass before squeezing it slightly. I rested my hand on his hip and the other hand rubbed his crotch smoothly before getting a bit rougher. I felt him harden under my hand. He moved his hand up my shirt squeezing my breast tenderly; then rubbing them.

I moaned in his mouth, forgetting that my Mother was watching up; with widened eyes no doubt. He stopped kissing me and began to suck on my neck. "Oh God Em." He moaned as I un zipped his pans and began to stroke him though his boxers.

"Fuck me Brian." I moaned, my eyes closed. I knew he wouldn't, but a girl can dream right? Or I could have thought wrong.

He picked me up by my waste and laid me on the bed, crawling on top of me. I felt my insides burst with happiness. He still had his hands up my shirt and he kissed my collar bone; sucking and nipping at the flesh. I could feel my panties beginning to get wet.

"Emily!" My Mother shouted. She was going crazy, more then likely trying to process all that she had just witnessed before her.

Brian groaned and strattled me and looked over at Victoria. "Do you mind?" Brian yelled, rudely.

"Get off of my daughter now!" Victoria screamed.She ran to us but before she could get to Brian, I had an Idea.

"I'm pregnant!" I screamed. Victoria stopped dead in her tracks. Brian looked at me, Mother couldn't see his face. He looked confused.

I sat up and whispered in his ear. "Play along." He got off of me and began to pace back and forth. He tubbed his rubbed his cheeks.

"We are having a baby?" He asked me. I wasn't sure what mood he was trying to give the affect of.

I hung my head and nodded. I picked at the sheets. "I didn't want to upset you, so I didn't tell you." I felt my eyes fill with tears, remembering a past memory. I looked up at Brian with hot tears running down my face. "I love you Brian."

I saw his eyes begin to water as some stray tears fell from his face. He walked over to me and got on eye level. He cupped my cheeks and whipped away the tears that I couldn't hold back. Did he know that I meant it when I told him I loved him? Probably not.

"Emily, I love you more then anything in this world." He whispered pressing his for head to mine. His hot breath masked my face.

"Forever and always Brian." I said in a whisper.

"Forever and always." With that he pressed his lips to mine. I heard my bedroom door slam, signaling that we were alone. I kissed him back before we pulled apart.

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks when Brian turned around. He turned and faced me. "Good job." He smiled. He must have spotted the tears from my eyes. "You don't have to fake cry any more. She's gone!"

I looked at Brian and shook my head. "Get out." I whispered, my voice cracked. I whipped the tears from my eyes but the quicker I whipped them away, the quicker they came back out.

"What's wrong?" Brain asked, worry dripped from his voice. He tried to lock our eyes, I wasn't going to let that happen. "Were you uncomfortable with that charade?"

I shook my head violently and pointed to my bedroom door. "Leave!" I sobbed. He had no idea what I felt when he was touching me, tasting me; loving me. I just wanted to erase this memory and not let it haunt me, like I knew it would.

"Emily!" Brian shook me, which only made me cry even harder. I stood up, as did he. I pushed him towards the door. "What's wrong?" He yelled, but I refused the answer him. I could hardly stop crying and sobbing for God's sakes. "What did I do?!" I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. I leaned against it, sliding down. I hugged my knees close to my chest. This would torment me forever and I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom!
Like the update?

Comments=updates.
:D