Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Seventeen

Blood soaked my mind. Shrill screams, filled with agony, shot through my ears and went into my brain. Brian was chained by his hands in an old shaft. Sweat covered his body, his blood splattered over his chest and face. Gaping wounds were visible on his partial naked body. Cuts, gashes and stab wounds were now the land scape of his personal valley. He missed a few fingers, blood ran down his arms. I could see blood soaking his boxers from where someone had cut his penis.

He cried, screamed, struggled until finally his body hung limp from the rope in which his hands were tied. No one was in sight but Brian, but a chainsaw was heard as it ripped from his skull all the way down his body, turning him into little pieces. A cackling was heard over the chainsaw.

I sat up in my bed, a high pitched scream escaping my dry throat. My body had broken out into a cold sweat. I stopped screaming, my chest heaving. I looked at the clock and saw it was two am. I looked on the side of the bed that Brian was laying on when I fell asleep. He was sitting up looking at me, out of shock no doubt.

"Em." Brian asked moving some of the hair from my face. He looked at the clock and sighed. "I'm going to go get you a glass of water." He whispered. He went into my bathroom, filled a glass, came back and handed it to me. I took it with a quiet 'thank you'. I took a sip and sighed. I set it on the dresser and looked at Brian.

"What happened in your dream?" Brian asked timidly. He pulled me close to his chest and I cried. My sobs were rather loud, but Brian rubbed circles in my back and soothed me with his humming as he rocked me back and forth.

"You died. Cut, stabbed then cut into small pieces." I said between sobs. He sighed and held me closer. This only made me cry even harder.

"Sssshhhh. I'm right here baby." Brian cooed. I felt a tear drip from his eye and land on the top of my head. "I'm here, with you."

"I love you Brian, I don't want to lose you." I said after sobs had died down and I only shook with tears.

He pulled me from him and took his finger and brought my finger under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him, in the eyes. "I love you too Emily. Everything will be alright. I promise." He whispered. He whipped the tears from my eyes before he pressed his lips to mine.

They were soft against mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth rubbing against mine in a rhythm. My eyes closed. He cupped my cheeks, nibbling on my tongue and sucking on it, making me let out a low moan. I felt him smile.

He pulled away and kissed my nose. I smiled at him and sighed. He laughed a little. "What?"

I smiled and blushed a deep crimson. "You told me you loved me." I said, embarrassment bled through my voice.

"Really?" Brian asked. His eyes shined with glee. I nodded and smiled slightly biting my lower. He kissed my four head, cheek nose and finally my lips. I smiled into the kiss. He gripped my hips and lifted me up to where I was sitting on his lap. I ran my hands in his bed head, not finding any knots. I slightly tugged at his hair ever so often , making him murmur something that I couldn't hear.

I kissed the side of his lips, then went to his neck. I planted small kisses on his pulse.

Brian cleared throat. "Unless you want me to put my hands where they don't belong, I suggest you better not bit me." He half moaned.

Just out of spite and wanting to see what he would do, I started to suck and nibble on his pule. I felt his hands go up my shirt and cup my breast. I began to bite a bit harder. He rubbed them, playing with my erected nipples. I felt him grow hard under me. I smiled.

With one hand on my breast he rubbed my inner thigh, inside of my shorts. He ran his index finger over the outside of my panties. I swallowed my moan.

"I have a few other ideas as to where you could put that pretty little mouth of yours." Brian moaned.

I pulled away from him and looked at him with a blank expression on my face. He looked at me and raised on eye brow in sheer confusion.

"Babe, I don't suck dick." I kissed his lips and got off of him and went under the blankets. I looked at him, as he groaned. He laid back on the bed and sighed.

“That’s so not fair.” He said getting back into bed and switching off the light. I cuddled up to him and listened to his breaths. They got more even and quiet. He was sleeping. I could hear his heart beat. I let my eyes fall, I was going to try and get some sleep. I hoped that my dream would be better then it was before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha, kind of a filler.

Comments = updates