Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Twenty Five

The storm didn’t last long. It was over in a few hours time. Matt and Val were making their rounds around the house to make sure that nothing was broken. There were no sighs or screams, so I assumed that everything was alright. Zacky decided to stay with Jimmy; they left after the storm. Johnny headed back to his house after having a long talk with Brian.

While everyone was leaving and searching for broken things, I decided to take a hot shower. It felt good to be clean. I walked into my room with a white, fluffy towel around me. I closed my door and walked over to my dresser. I put on a pair of light blue shorts and a black Job For A Cowboy band tee. I brushed my hair; letting it drip water on my shirt. I put my towel in the hamper and walked down stares.

I saw Brian sitting on the couch alone. Johnny was not in sight. I heard Matt and Val laughing in the kitchen. I smiled at him, sitting next to him, snuggling up to his chest. He smelled dirty, but I didn’t care. I listened to his heart beat while he ran his finger tips up and down my arm. I felt goose bumps rise up on my skin.

“Feel better?” Brian asked with a small laugh. Not feeling like using my voice I nodded. He smiled and pulled me closer to him, planting a kiss on the top of my wet head.

A long silence passed without either of us saying a word. I didn’t think that words were needed in the silence that wrapped around us. Brian was the one to break the silence.

“I have to go talk with Michelle.” Brian spoke softly. I felt my heart crack a little bit. I know that I shouldn’t worry about him being alone with Michelle, but since they are still together then I should worry. Shouldn’t I? I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to feel. I nodded and sat up. Brian sighed and stood up stretching his back. “I wont be long.”

“Alright.” I said smiling it up at him. The smile on my face was fake and I was sure that the approval that come from my mouth was fake as well. Brian eyed me for a few seconds, then opened his arms for me. I stood up and hugged him; holding him close to me.

“You’re not alright with it, but I have to do it, so the relationship that we have going can actually be called a relationship.” Brian whispered. I said nothing, I knew he was right and I didn’t feel like making a fuss over something that might seem so small to someone else.

“I love you.” I spoke softly as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes; my head laid on his chest. He smiled down upon me. Something was in his eyes and I wasn’t sure what it was. I didn’t want to read to far into it.

“I love you too Em.” He said lightly kissing my lips before walking to the door. He opened the door and looked at me one last time before he walked out the front door.

This event made me think of how he left and didn’t come back the last time. I wasn’t sure if he was coming back this time. He told me he loved me. Love has many meanings. It is a hard word to define. Though, someone could just as easily say it, and not mean it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated.
Let you guys ponder at the end.
:)
I'll write more soon.

Comments = updates