Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Five

I glared at Zack still, who refused to look at me. I didn’t talk shit to people in front or behind their backs; all I wanted was the same respect. I dragged on my cigarette. I flicked the ash in the ash try. Zack took one last drag of his and put it out, scraping it on the bottom of the ash trey.

“Nothing.” Zack snapped, glaring over his shoulder at me. You would have thought that he would have had put the red eye shadow all around his eyes like he does on occasion. I glared right back.

“If you can mumble it, then you can say it to my face.” I hissed. He was nice at first, then he began to irritate me. I dragged on my cigarette, my eyes still locked with Zack’s.

“Would you shut the fuck up!” Zack yelled, he jumped like he was about to smack me across my face, but turned around and rubbed his chin with his hand. His breathing was heavy.

A smirk played on my lips. It reached up into a snarl, my lips was pulled just a bit above my teeth. I wanted him to hit me. I wanted him to have the satisfaction of knowing that he hurt a woman, who already had broken bones.

"Make me you sorry excuse for a human being." I snarled back. I wasn't going to let my guard down. I felt Brian place his hand on my shoulder, I ignored it. He rubbed small circles, making me feel calmer; I held my own stance.

"Take it easy you guys." Brian said above the growls that erupted in my chest and the muttering from Zack's face. Zack looked at Brian and gave him a disgusted look. Horror also could be seen on his face as well. "Zack, you aren't Emily’s parent; you get no say in what she does." Brian said in a warning tone, point his finger to Zack. "And you!" He pulled me back by my shoulder so I was facing him. My expression went soft as his deep brown eyes burned into my own. I felt my organs quiver. "You don't have to be so mad all the time." His voice was soft; knowing.

"She needs some guidance." Zack protested, crossing his arms and cocking an eye brown. He may have been facing me, but all he could see was the back of my wet head and I was pretty sure he was looking at Brian in the eyes.

Why is it that Brian's eyes affects me like that, but not anyone else?

"But from her own parents." Brian said calmly in a soft voice, not wanting me to hear, but he knew I did, because my eyes were still looking at his. Although, he was looking at Zack.

"She doesn't have them." Zack was quick to remind Brian. Brian nodded once and went into thought. Zack lit up another cigarette and sighed. "If you won’t let me give her guidance, then let Matt do it."

"That's a good idea." Brian smiled at Zack, giving him a high five before hugging me into his chest. I pretended to not care that Brian held me so close, but I couldn’t help but smile in my head. He smelled of body spray and cigarettes, the perfect smell for a man; if I do say so myself. He was warm and his skin was so soft. He rubbed small circles in my back. I wanted to die.

“Then maybe when we get back to H.B, Val can be her guardian as well.” Zack said snapping his fingers. A wide grin spread across his face. I could tell this wasn’t going to be a good thing for me. I swallowed the lump that grew at a rapid rate in my throat. If only I would have died on impact.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I really wanted to put Val in here.
I think she is very nice and she is very pretty.
I hope you all liked the update.
Comments will get you more updates.
:]