Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Six

It wasn't too long before the guys finished their shows. There was only three left, then they headed home; dragging me with along with them. As much as I insisted that they let me get off in some other state, they were dead set against it. So my fate has to do with me living with Matt and this Val girl. I am not sure if she is his girlfriend, sister or whatever, but to be frank I don't care.

It only took them a week or two to finish up the tour, and we were coming into H.B already. All the guys had big smiles on their faces, with their bags next to them in the living area. They spoke of girlfriends, friends and family. I wasn't paying attention much though.

I was sitting next to Matt, looking at the window. I watched as the waves crashed on shore. The birds flew over the ocean singing their afternoon song. It was irritating. The sky was a baby blue, no clouds in site. I would have thought that the scenery was beautiful, if I was viewing it under different circumstances. My eyes watched the ocean pass us, going at least sixty. I could only wonder what it would be like with Val and Matt.

About fifteen minutes later, the bus pulled up to a ware house. All of the guys got up and nearly ran out of the bus, greeting people who waited on them. I was the last one sitting on the bus; with my backpack on my back. I wanted to cry. I wanted to be happy. I wanted to go home. This was my home. For now.

It was just the thought that they had people waiting on them and my parents were in mourning of my death. They knew I wasn't dead, so it was pointless. All I had was Matt; my care taker. I wasn't sure about Val. I had hardly said anything to anyone after the fight between Zack and I. I even avoided Brian.

Sighing, I got up and walked into the California heat. The air was hot, and the sun was far too bright for my liking. The guys were with different people. They were smiling, hugging and kissing. I felt my heart rip into small pieces when I saw Brian's lips attached to a girls. She was about his age, but it still hurt. Her skin was perfect. Her hair was brown with some blond in it. She had on shorts and a tank top. Her legs were rapped around Brian's wast as they kissed passionately. It took all I had to not dry heave, when Matt walked up to me, with his hand in twined with a blonds.

The girl had blond hair a little bit passed her shoulders. Her eyes were a brilliant green, much prettier then Zack's. She had on a red tank top and a pair of respectable length shorts. She had a small rim of eye liner around her eyes. She stood a little bit shorter then Matt, but I was sure it didn't matter any; she was taller then I. A smile is what she wore on her face,her eyes twinkled when she saw me.

"Hello dear." Val said, her voice was smooth and sincere. I could tell she was watching what she did and what she said. I pretended not to notice. I had figured that Brian had told Matt about what I had told him, and he had told Val. It pissed me off a bit, but I wasn't going to be mad about it for a while, since I didn't want to make a bad impressions. "My name's Val." She smiled sweetly. I wanted to vomit.

I nodded my head once. I was still going to stick to my not talking. See how long it would take them to get irritated with it, so they would kick me out. If I could only be so lucky.

"You name is Emily, right?" Val asked pulling into a hug. I looked at Matt and rolled my eyes. He gave me a warning look. He scrunched up his eye brows. I rolled my eyes again and smiled at her when she let me go. "Let's take you to your new home." She grabbed me by the hand and lead me to their black Escalade.

I was sure I was going to vomit by the day was over. I will give Val this, she was very nice. I didn't take a liking to overly nice people like Val. All I could do is try to make them happy.Hell maybe I would get something out of this after all. Before I climbed into the back seat, I glanced at Brian, who was still in a heated make out session with the girl. After that, I was sure I had no more heart left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this one.
I needed a filler for it, and this was it. I needed to show somethings and express her feelings towards the different members of the band.

Comments will get you more updates.
:]