Reverse This Curse

001

*Alex’s P.O.V*

“Alex I have a new assignment for you, and I’m sure you’re going love it.” I read the yellow post it note that was attached to a blue folder that was on my desk. ‘Great’ I thought as I opened the folder.

Blah, blah, blah, Escape The Fate, blah, blah, blah. Wait a minute. I scanned back up the paper. Escape The? OK? I flipped through a couple more pages, just scanning it, until I came to ticket to their concert and a yellow pass that gives me access to the whole venue.
So… I have to check these guys out… and yeah… do my job? Eh. Cool

Later That Day

I was in my office researching about uh… um… Escape The Gates. Fate! I was looking at some pictures and watching videos. I got my boss Ben on the phone.

“Ben here,” The manly voice said. I’ve always liked his voice.

“Ben, this is Alex. So, what’s the deal with that band’s show tonight?”

“Oh, those guys are an uprising band and we are putting an article of them in Bone Dry. I need that by 2pm tomorrow. So, you’ll have to write something about them for me…. There’s a big PROMOTION sticker on it. Okay, have fun, kid.”

“Wa-what? Ok..sweet.” The dude hung up on me. It was already 4pm so I got my shit and went home to get ready for the concert. I dressed like I was a fan to blend in with the crowd. By 6:30, I arrived at the Marquee Theater
.
“Hey Mac.” I said as I waved at the second security dude on my way into the building. The cool thing about my job is that I get free music bundles. This is not my first time at the Marquee Theater. However, I am an Escape-The-Fate-Virgin. I walked around and went to the bar to get myself a drink

I sat down and got my “job stuff” ready. The place was empty except for the people who worked there and the guys who were the opening bands. They started letting in people 30 minutes after I was there. The place was to its capacity. The show began…

*3 Days Later*

“I need to see your boss or manager right now!” I heard a customer scream. I looked over my desk to see who it was. I saw nothing but two guys covered with tattoos. They actually looked familiar.

“Dude, just calm down. Forget about it. Let’s go.” A different voice protested.

“He’s in his office down the hall, last door on your right,” My co-worker Steph told the guys. They started walking in my direction. I quickly sat back down pretending to work. Luckily, they didn’t see me. Besides, they would only see the back of my leather chair.

I heard their footsteps getting closer to Ben’s office, but they were slowly fading. So, I triggered into ninja mode and went to Hayden’s office which was right across from Ben’s office, but had blinds. “Hey, Hayden.” I quickly said looking through his blinds. He was typing some sort of thing on his computer. I have to admit he is a pretty attractive dude, but were just buds.

“What are doing?” He asked

“Spying! There’s these two dudes who went into Ben’s office –over there- and one of the dudes is complaining about something. The other dude seems to be trying to stop that dude.” I answered.

“God, I swear your such a loser. That’s none of your business.”
“Hey, shut up.” Was my comeback, but it just made Hayden giggle which made me smile. “Seriously dude, those dudes are kinda familiar. I saw them somewhere.” I explained.

*Shay’s P.O.V*

*Ahem* “Shay, why are you late again.” My boss Steve said waiting by my office, tapping his foot. “I’m sorry Steve. It’s just…” I couldn’t think of anything. “Just…” He waited for me to continue. “I swear it won’t happen again.” “Shaaaay, that’s what you said the last time.” I quickly past by him and walked into my office.

He stood in my doorway. I was totally ignoring him as I logged into my computer. “I want to remind you that when you work for Warner Brothers you are actually suppose to be professional and do your job. Since you get work done (somehow you do with you being late), I’m giving you one more chance.” Steve said firmly.

“Thank you, sir.” I said thankfully but partially scared.

A few minutes later I excused that whole scene from my mind and decided to start my work. I sat up and positioned myself to start typing, but I just froze. “Damn.” I whispered to myself. I couldn’t concentrate. Max, it’s because of Max. He made me late for work…again. He’s the only reason why I’m always late.

“I can do this. I only have one more chance. I can’t blow it. I totally can.” I tried to convince myself. It was going good just after I took my break.

Later That Day

“What the hell man!” I heard Melissa, the receptionist yell. I got up and peeked through my window. Down the hall near the elevators was Max! He was totally messing everything up. He swooshed papers in the air, kept bumping into desks.

Then, he saw me. His expression was like an expression of finally finding someone you’ve been looking for. “Security! Someone get security.” Melissa yelled. He started walking my way. I quickly moved away from the window.

“Ahh!!!” I said quietly. I then stook my head out my door. He was tangled in the phone cords. The security came and got Max’s arms. I love his biceps..hmm…Oh crap! Then, I stepped out.

“She knows who I am. I know her.” Max was pointing at me. I barely noticed that Steve was behind the security dude and Max. They were all looking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so new story. Let me know what you think
comments??