Lapse

Rome And Juliet

Cass’s POV

We walked into a classroom and Zacky walked straight to the back of it. I looked up to where he was and saw a bunch of boys with him. All wearing some kind of outfit, skinnies and a band tee or a plain sweatshirt. I laughed because they all looked so uniformed, the teacher cleared her throat. “You must be Cassie Francis” A few of the kids in the class snickered.
“Yeah that’s me, im the new girl” I glared at the other kids in the class
“Well then, you can go sit wherever you want I suppose”
I nodded and walked straight up the back to where all the boys were sitting. The all looked at me
“Can I sit here” I whispered to Zacky as I plopped down into one of the plastic chairs at the group of desks. He wasn’t listening though. He looked up and growled at a boy, wearing a Misfits shirt near him. I gasped and got up
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to bother you” I went to move but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into my seat.
“No. Stay” I looked up and saw only black hair.
“Uh, okay” Zacky looked over and nodded at the black haired boy,
“How rude of me. Let me introduce you to my friends” I giggled, he sounds so professional. I looked up again but the boy with the black hair had gone, I frowned alittle.
“This is Frank” He pointed out the boy in the Misfits shirt
“This is Max” He pointed to the boy with the black hair. I smiled up at him
“Craig” He pointed to a boy in a grey sweatshirt
“Gerard and his brother, Mikey” He pointed out two skinny boys, dressed all in black, arguing over some underground band
“William, Brandon, Ryan, Ray, Brian and Bob” He pointed out a group of boys, all wearing some form of a band shirt lying about a group of desks, talking about something.
“Matt and Jimmy” He pointed out two boys listening to an I-Pod, avidly talking about a concert for the following night.
“And im Alex” I jumped alittle at the voice coming from behind me. The boys all looked over and laughed.
Alex slid into the seat next to me “And who might you be, darling?”
I giggled, “Im Cass. Yes, the new girl. Speaking of girls, am I the only girl with you lot?” I raise my eyebrows.
Max laughed slightly. “We’re no pimps, in case you were wonderin. Hayley is away, she’s sick I think. And I haven’t seen Clover all morning, so I don’t think she’s here today.” The bell rung and everyone got up for lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be lovely :)