So Everybody Dance on Beat

Chapter Three.

**Recap**
I stood in front of his door which seemed like an forever. Scared to knock. Scared to move. When I finally got the courage to knock. He was already there. Standing with the door open. Eyes looking down.
XXXXXXX

“Hey.” I said as he ushered me in to the small house. He still lived with his parents. You can easily tell that if you just walk into the house. It was always clean and tidy. Everything had a place and it was in it’s place. We walked over to the couch. We sat there just looking at each other. Wondering when the silence was going to break.

“Kris, I don’t know how to say this,” He finally spoke. “But I think it would be better off if we just didn’t see each other anymore.”

“Are you serious?” Tears choking me. I didn’t know what to do. “W-why?”

“I just feel like… I feel like we don’t ever see each other. We aren’t like normal couples. You’re always busy and have no time for me.”

“I always ask if you want to do things but YOU are always busy” My heart started pounding. Shock was setting in.

“But the problem is, I don’t love you like I did when we first started going out.”

I looked down. About to cry. How could this be over? We were perfect for each other. We saw each other everyday. How could this happen?! I loved him. Did I not show it?! Was I a bad girlfriend? He was everything I could ever ask for. And now it’s done with? This couldn’t be over. . .
I stood up. Walking towards the door.

“Are you done yet babe?” Some woman voce yelled from Alex‘s bedroom. Who was that? I looked at Alex and to the door where the voice came from. I started walking to the door. I was going to find out who was in the room.

I started to run when Alex started walking to the door also. He pushed me out of the way when I was close to the voice.

“Move Alex! Right now!” I screamed as I pushed with all my might out of my way. Opening the door to find the neighborhoods whore half naked on his bed. “ You were cheating on me?!” Angry started brewing in my body. I wanted to punch something. I looked at him. Tears filled my eyes. I couldn’t believe that I didn’t see that before. All the times he mentioned her name on “accident”; All the times he had to leave soon because “His mom wanted him home”; How could I fall for that?! I am so stupid.

One last look at him. Making me start bawling. I turned to the door. What seemed so far away. I started fast walking to it. Tear stains on my cheeks. I ran out of that house. Getting in my car and just started crying again. I started driving. Somewhere. I didn’t know where I was going to end up. I just had to go somewhere. I didn’t know what to do. I just lost the love of my life to some skank who didn’t give a flying rats ass in space about him.

‘How could this happen’ I kept asking myself.

I had to go somewhere. I pulled over and stumbled pulling out my phone, sliding it open scrolling the people that I could go see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya(:
It's Chelsea.
I hope you liked the update. Comment telling me what you like about the story.
I'm starting to think people don't like this story.
I have gotten one comment in three chapters.
Comment showing some more love.
I will update again tonight if I get five comments(:
Thank you.
<3