Status: Somewhat active

Starts With A Needle

Step fifteen

When I came to, I was in a room I didn't recognize. It looked and felt strange. But it smelled familiar. I sat up a bit more in the bed I was in, and tried to take in my surroundings. "Well, whoever's house this is...they're obviously rich." Just as these words escaped my lips, the doorknob turned. I froze on the spot, unsure of how to react. When it finally swung open, the blanket was clutched in my fists so hard, my knuckles went white. I focused in on the face, and was utterly relieved to see Simon. He was carrying a tray with what looked like waffles.
"Hey sleepy." He softly smiled at me. "You hungry?" I wanted to say no...I wanted to just hide under the covers and never come up for air. But I nodded, because my stomach was about to murder me. He climbed up next to me, clad in dark jeans and a plain red t-shirt. First he handed me a plate stacked high with four steaming waffles. Then a fork and a knife, and while I was cutting them he gave me the syrup. I took it from him, and before I popped open the lid, he spoke. "So...how're you feeling?" He asked me gently. My fists tightened around the utensils, and it didn't go unnoticed. "Oh, sweetie..." He tugged the knife and fork out of my hands and lay them back on the plate, moving that to the bedside table.
He pulled me closer to him, and wrapped his arms around me. I left mine hanging, and buried my face into the crook of his neck, trying to memorize his musk. I could feel myself shaking, but did nothing to fix it. This just felt so...right, and I didn't want anything to change. Tears were flowing freely from my eyes, and he was content with just holding me. Eventually though, the shaking stopped, and the tears dried. He pulled back, and I had no choice but to do the same. I wiped my eyes, and tried to smile for him. He knew it was just a facade.
I leaned onto his shoulder, and he petted the top of my head. Slowly, my eyes began to close, and I don't even know if it was by accident or on purpose that I whispered three words before I lost myself to sleep. "I...love you..."

Simon's POV
Did I really hear that? Or am I just imagining things to make myself happy? I decided I would leave it up to future events. "If only you knew...things would be so much simpler." To either my immense horror or joy, I have no idea which, her eyes opened and she smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that."

DJ's POV
I didn't know what to do. The words had slipped out of my mouth before I had time to register what I was saying. But I didn't mind. He looked like he was in shock, like i wasn't supposed to hear him say that. But, honestly, he wasn't supposed to hear me either.
"So..what now?" I asked tentatively.
"I think I have a pretty good idea." his face got a mischievous look upon it. Very quickly, his arms went around my neck, and he leaned closer to me. My eyes widened, and I crashed my lips onto his. I copied him with my arms, bring our bodies closer together. The way our lips moved together was just so perfect... I couldn't ask for a better moment. I was in complete bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first off, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I don't know how many times I can say that, but I am DEEPLY sorry.
Second, I knoooow! It's short crappy and not what you were waiting for, but I've just had so much stuff to do I couldn't find time to update.
But...at least something happened XD