Shameless

Little Sisters

"JASEY RAE GASKARTH!" I screamed, running through the kitchen into the living room.

"Yes, mother?" she replied, not looking away from the television, obviously annoyed.

"Get your sisters, we have to go!" I demaded, "HOLLY GRACE MERRICK! MARIA LACEY BARAKAT!"

"I don't see why you have to use our full names," Jasey mumbled, rising from the couch to head up the stairs and make sure the girls were ready.

You see, I'm Rian Dawson's sister.

Yes, Rian Dawson of All Time Low.

And yeah, I did have kids with all of the other ATL guys, but before they got famous.

Jasey Rae was my first. I had her when I was 14.

Then Holly at 15.

And finally Maria at 16.

I am now twenty seven.

One year younger than Rian and Alex.

Same age as Jack and Zack.

Just in case you can't do math, Jasey is 13, Holly's 12, and Maria is 11.

Jasey dislikes our whole situation, and, like Rian, likes to remind me that what I did was, well, slutty...

But at the point that each of my daughters was conceived, I was heels over head in love with their fathers.

An unfortunate side effect of my escapades was that I had to drop out of high school, my parents kicked me out when I learned that I was pregnant with Holly, figuring there was no stopping me.

I had to go live with my friend Katelyn.

But since Rian turned 18, I have lived with him, in his house, functioning off of child support, and Rian's cut of the ATL money.

Well, anyway, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Lilliana Hazel Dawson, and I am a slut.Lit
♠ ♠ ♠
so, it was just a idea that i had...
originally typed on my cell phone waiting for my mom to pick me up from the doctors.

Comments?
xx
Paige