Contact With Other Galaxies

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This

It's been a week. A long agonizing week. I haven't talked to Trick in a week. God I'm pathetic.
"Maxy, love do you wanna come out with us tonight?" Dilyn asked climbing the stairs to my room.
"Dilyn I just don't feel up to it." I said with a sigh.
"You can't hide in your room forever. Your gonna have to start going out. Jackson was an asshole but you're letting him win by not going out and sitting around moping because your scared of a confrontation with him." Dilyn said as he walked out the door.

Maybe he was right. Maybe this Trick guy wasn't even real, he could just be the figment of someone's imagination, a made up someone. Here I was again. Alone, and boy did it suck. I never used to be like this,hell I was the biggest partier that most people knew. God I longed to have those days back, the days before that ass- I stopped halfway through my thoughts when the IM alert.

HxCPanda: Hey is this Maxy?
deluca7: Trick, of course it's Maxy. Don't be stupid he he who else would it be?
HxCPanda: Trick? Well I'm not "Trick" I'm his friend, Pete.
deluca7: Oh, um hi?
HxCPanda: I wanted to invite you to come out with us tonight. It would mean a lot to "Trick" PLEASE!
deluca7: Uh well umm I'm not sure.
HxCPanda: Please, we'll have fun we're going to watch a friends band.
deluca7: Well umm I guess sure.
HxCPanda: Great! We'll pick you up, does "Trick" have your address?
deluca7: How about I meet you there? You know stranger danger he he
HxCPanda: Ha ha ok well it's at the Metro and just come around to the back your name will be on the list. Maxy DeLuca right?
deluca7: Yeah that's right. See you soon.
HxCPanda: Yep. See ya.
HxCPanda has signed off.

After about an hour and a half of numerous outfit changes, hair styling, and make-up application I was on my way out the door and hailing a cab. I had only been to the Metro once before and I sure as hell hadn't been backstage so I was a bit nervous going back there.
"You can't be here, bands and VIPS only" the security gaurd said with a nod towards the sign.
"Um well I think my names on the list" I said nervously.
"Well what is it?" he said growing impatient.
"Maxy DeLuca" I said. He then stepped away from the door making room for my to walk through.

I wandered down the hallway backstage trying to find Trick. Oh well this should be easy considering I had never seen a picture. God I'm an idiot I should have asked Pete where we were supposed to meet. I was sitting on a random box when I saw the whole Fall Out Boy crew come walking through the backstage enterance. The drummer and the guy with the fro both had girls with them, the other two were alone. Pete seemed to be looking for someone, then he spotted me.

"Are you Maxy DeLuca?" He questioned excitedly.
"Yeah, how do you know who I am?" I asked.
"HxCPanda."He said with a little smirk playing on his lips.
"What? No. Wait who is HxCPanda for real?" I asked, my head filling up with confusion. Pete walked over to the kid with the trucker hat on and drug him over.

"Patrick, meet Maxy DeLuca. Maxy meet "Trick" " He said with a smile.
"Why'd you lie to me?" I asked as I ran out the door.

Why are all guys liars?