Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

My Clothes Don't Fit!

"I spy, with my little eye. Something, beginning with x." Jimmy said thoughtfully as he stared at Benjimin.
"Jim, I hate to crush your dreams like this but, dogs can't talk." Johnny interupted as he scratched the back of his head,
"I know, I'm just bored." he replied, "Where is everyone anyway?"

"Zacky's out with Gena, Matt is in the studio with Brian and Val should be arriving here in about half an hour." Johnny replied as they heard a scream from upstairs.
They both jumped up but before they could move they saw Brian dart up the stairs and out of sight.

"What wrong?! Are you okay?! Answer me!" he shouted as he ran into Ashley's room to see her throwing her clothes everywhere.
"None of my clothes fit anymore!" she whined as she stood there with a hand on her hip.

Brian ran his hands through his hair in relief as he walked over and hugged Ashley from behind.
"What are you doing? My clothes don't fit, I'm gonna' have to live in friggin' sweatpants for the next 5months!" she moaned, Brian let her go.
"I thought you fell or something, almost gave me a heartattack baby girl." he smiled, now more calm.

"I'm fine dad. When's Val coming back?" Ashley asked.
"She said about, twenty minutes."
"Good, I wanna' go shopping. No scrap that, I need to go shopping." she rambled on to herself as Brian kissed her head and walked out the room.

"She okay Bri?" Matt asked as Brian and the others saw him walking downstairs casually.
"Oh yeah, she's just being a girl. Her clothes don't fit anymore." he replied as he slumped onto the couch.

"Good, you went up there so fast. We thought somthin' real bad happened." Johnny added,
"It did scared the shit out of me. If anything happened to her or the baby. I Just, wow, I don't know what I'd do." he sighed resting his head in his hands.
"Aww, ya' big softie!" Jimmy cried as he slung his arm over Brian.

"Honey, I'm home!" Val shouted as the door slammed shut, "Hey guy's, what'cha doing?"
"Nothing at the moment." Matt replied as he got up and placed a kiss on her cheek.
"Oh, exciting." she smiled as Ashley came charging down the stairs.

"Oh thank fuck you're home, I need you're help!" she gasped, "What's wrong?" Val asked eargerly.
"I need new clothes."
"Oh, well let's go before the mall closes." Val replied as she grabbed her purse again.

"But the mall doesn't close for another four or five hours?" Matt commented.

"But we need all the time we can get." Val contiuned, "I'll be right back." Ashley said as she made her way back up the stairs.
Five minutes later she emerged wearing this.

"I thought none of your clothes fitted?" Brian accused as they made their way to her door,
"Well, these pants do and this is your top. Bye, love you dad!"

[Ashley and Val's POV]
"Right, so what do we need?" Val asked as they both slowly walked down the line of shops,
"Well; tops, hoodys, possibly underwear, oh and those trousers with the elastic in them." Ashley replied as they reached a maternity store.

"Hey, this is cute." Val said as she held up a pair of baggy jeans, Ashley smiled and added them to the small pile of clothes she liked, after looking a little longer, they paid for the items they had chosen and began looking for another shop.

"I wanna' go in here." Ashley announced as they came close to Hottopic.

"Nothing's gonna' fit you in there hun'." Val replied, but Ashley dragged her in there non the less. "I want another Avenged hoody." she mumbled as she begin rooting through the rails of clothing, Val rolled her eyes but helped her anyway.

"Aha!" Ashley grinned in victory as she found the one she was looking for and walked towards the checkout, "Why do you want another hoody, you've already got like four? Besides you can get then for free due to your connections." Val asked, treading carefully not to blow the secret.

Belief it or not, the paparazzi still didn't know about the secret daughter of Synyster Gates, and everyone was very careful of what they said in public so they could keep it that way.

"I know but, I love 'em. And you can never had too many hoodys now can you?" Ashley smiled as she grabbed the bag and they both headed out the shop.

After another hour and a half of shopping, they were both getting pretty tired, "Can we go home now? I'm tired, and I'm hungry." Ashley sighed.
Val nodded and they both headed back to the car, bags in hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
apologies for the delay.. but i'm back and this will be finished before i do anything else =)
no zacky in this one but he will be in the next chapter i pwomise ...

oooh, and by the way.. each chapter will be either a month or half a month of the pregnancy just so it doesnt drag on