Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 11

“Matthew Charles Sanders this is all your fucking fault! I hate you and your stupid penis!” Kelly yelled as she waddled into the bar, past him and directly to the toilet. A few minutes later she re-emerged and walked over towards the bar where he was stood talking to Aly.

“Um, can I ask why you hate me and my penis so much today?” Matt asked cautiously.

“Because I’m the size of a house, I constantly need to pee, as soon as I sit down or try and relax your demon child wakes up and starts booting me – he only stops if Brian tries to feel it – which is really pissing him off, and now I’ve got to go and have some more of my fucking blood taken from me.” Kelly ranted.

“Oh and Brian can’t come with because a part he needs to fix one of his stupid fother mucking cars has just come in and he needs to get the job done because it belongs to a big customer.” Kelly whined.

“Fother mucking cars?” Matt asked smirking back laughter. Kelly glared at him with intent.

“Screw you Sanders!” she said loudly grabbing her purse off the bar counter.

“Are you coming to this appointment or not?” she asked. Matt smiled and nodded his head. He turned to grab his things.

“I’ll see you later babe” he said to Aly placing a small kiss on her cheek which caused her to blush as he walked towards Kelly.

“Since when have you two been….” Kelly asked in a questioning tone.

“Since Sunday.” Matt replied with a smile as they walked towards his SUV.

“Now are you going to stop being a bitch for a couple of hours – at least just for this appointment?” Matt asked.

Kelly glared at him. “It’s not my fault that my hormones are fucked up! And it’s not my fault that my hormones are still making me horny all the time and Brian is stuck in work!” she yelled causing Matt to laugh.

“Don’t laugh at me Sanders” Kelly warned glaring at him murderously.

Matt quickly stopped laughing and held his hands up as a sign of peace and drove them to the doctor’s office.

“Ok, so your blood pressure seems to be a little high.” Dr Jacobs said removing the monitor from her arm.

“I wonder why?” Matt mumbled causing the doctor to raise an eyebrow to silently ask a question.

“I’ve been a bit stressed out today.” Kelly began to explain. “It’s just these hormones.”

“Hormones or not, you’ve really got to try and keep your calm. High blood pressure is not good for your son.” He lectured, preparing to take a blood sample.

“It would be easier if this didn’t involve needles.” Kelly muttered. “Or if Brian was here to take my mind off it.” Matt gently reached his hand across and took hold of hers, causing her to quickly turn her head and smile at him.

“Thank-you.” she whispered as she braced herself for the feeling of the needle. He smiled back at her and gently lifted her hand up to his lips just as she squeezed hard as the needle pierced her skin.

“Remind me again how you managed to get those tattoos?” he asked with a chuckle. Kelly turned and glared at him.

“Ok, I know! Today is not the time, right?” he said with a smile.

“Ok, so next week you’ll be starting Lamaze classes.” The doctor said jotting down a few notes in her file.

“Can both Matt and Brian come with me?” Kelly asked.

“Of course. “ Dr Jacobs smiled.

“Now, I won’t need to see you for another two weeks and then after that you’ll be seen by Leanne once a week until the birth just to make sure everything is ok in the late stages.” He explained.

“Is there anything else I can help you with today?” he asked. Kelly thought for a second before deciding to ask her question.

“Um, well, since 14 weeks I’ve, well, I’ve um, I keep on getting horny!” she muttered quietly. She felt herself blush and heard Matt snigger quietly.

“That’s common in pregnancy.” Dr Jacobs explained.

“How long does it tend to last? Cos I think it’s getting worse. I’m just constantly thinking about and craving sex.” She explained feeling her cheeks getting hotter.

“Well, it depends on the woman. Some women are like it for a few weeks, some a couple of months, some until the end and some women build an aversion to sex.” He explained and Kelly sighed.

“So I could be horny until he wants to pop out?” she asked and the doctor nodded.

“Or you could stop this evening.” He replied.

“That’s unlikely” Kelly muttered.

“Is it causing you any problems?” Dr Jacobs asked.

“Only when I can’t get it when I crave it.” She mumbled and Matt chocked back a laugh. “It can be a little uncomfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but is there anything I can do or take to stop it? It’s taking up a lot of my energy.” she asked and the doctor shook his head solemnly.

“Oh, well, thanks anyway.” Kelly sighed getting up, still with her hand it Matt’s.

“Is it really causing you that much of a problem?” Matt asked as they got into the SUV.
Kelly sighed and nodded.

“These past couple of days that all I’ve been thinking about. I would spend all day having sex if I could get away with it!” she replied.

“Can’t Brian keep up with you?” Matt asked. Again Kelly sighed.

“I don’t think it’s a case of keeping up, it’s just that I get so horny that –“ Kelly trailed off and sighed deeply with a soft moan.

“Kelly? Are you horny now?” Matt asked, glancing at her as he turned into the street where she lived as Kelly sighed again.

“See! Even talking about it has got me going!” she yelled as he pulled up outside her house.

“I could always help you out.” Matt said quietly causing Kelly to turn and face him. As she turned Matt’s lips crashed onto hers. Without a thought she kissed him back allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth.

“Wait Matt! No!” Kelly said suddenly breaking out of the kiss. He didn’t stop though, his lips just moved to her neck causing her to moan loudly in pleasure until the baby kicking brought her back to reality.

“Matt, I can’t do this. I love Brian!” she yelled pushing him away with all her strength. She quickly grabbed her purse and got out of the SUV and ran as quickly as she could up to her front door.

She slammed the front door behind her and rested up against it for a moment, catching her breath. She closed her eyes and allowed a tear or two to escape and run down her cheek.
She heard Matt’s SUV drive away and took a deep breath. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself a large glass of water. She felt sick and she knew why. She drank the water trying to get the feeling and taste of Matt out of her mouth. Not that it was unpleasant, she just felt wrong and dirty. She’d been so close to cheating on Brian. For that split second she’d forgotten all about Brian and all because she was craving sex. A thought crossed her mind, causing a lump to form in her throat. “What if she had had sex with Matt? Or worse, if this craving got worse would she try it on with other men? Men she didn’t know?”

She shook that thought from her head. She would not allow that to happen. She loved Brian. She was so involved in her thoughts as she drank the rest of the water that she didn’t hear the front door open and close and Brian walk into the kitchen behind her so his arms wrapping themselves around her made her jump.

“Hey, it’s only me.” He whispered in her ear causing her to smile and relax into him as his hands gently rubbed over her large baby bump.

“Are you ok?” Brian said quietly, pulling her hair away from her neck so that he could kiss her. Kelly moaned softly under his touch and nodded.

“Just felt a bit sick for a moment.” She replied happy to stay in his arms like this for ever.

“Are you still….?” Brian asked running his hands off her bump and down to the inside waistband of her jeans as his lips danced over her neck and collarbone.

“I am now.” Kelly whispered huskily about to turn in his arms but Brian held her in place.

“Brace yourself against the sink.” He whispered as his hands popped open her pants button and a hand slipped inside her underwear. Kelly moaned again as she felt his other hand slowly work her pants down before moving to loosen his belt and allowing his pants to fall around his ankles.

“I’ve been thinking about this all afternoon.” He said quietly into her ear as he began to rub her harder.

“I’ve wanted it all day.” Kelly moaned feeling her knees weaken at his touch.
Without another word Kelly felt Brian gently part her legs and rub the tip of his cock against her moistened opening. Moving the hand that was rubbing her to her hip, Brian gently pulled her back before inching himself slowly into her. She gasped loudly as he reached deep inside her, almost tipping her over the edge with the first thrust.

“God Brian.” She gasped as he thrust continuously into her, rubbing her clit with one hand as the other held her hip. She could feel his hot breath and his moist lips against her neck, and it sent her over the edge. She gripped hold of the edge of the sink counter as the orgasm vibrated through her body.

“Fuck” she groaned loudly, closing her eyes and feeling them immediately roll back in her skull.

“Shit Kelly!” Brian yelled as his grip on her tightened causing another orgasm to hit her.

“Brian!” Kelly screamed as she tightened firmly around him. Brian bit down hard on her shoulder as he came deep inside her.

“Oh God that was good.” Brian breathed heavily against her neck. Kelly murmured her response just as the baby began to kick.

“Brian” she said grabbing his hands and placing them on her swollen stomach.

“Babe, you know he always stops when Oh my god, that feels so weird.” He replied as the baby continued to kick.

They didn’t move until the kicking stopped. Brian then turned Kelly in his arms and leaned over her bump to kiss her.

“So how was the appointment?” he asked as they both pulled their jeans back up around their waists.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a long one for you guys :)
Comments please you lovely bunch, If any of you have baby name suggestions they would be appreciated as I really don't have a clue what to call him!
:)