Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 10

“Fuck! Brian!” Kelly screamed as an orgasm screamed through her body and she came over his throbbing penis which continued to pump vigorously inside of her.

“Fuck!” she moaned again as his lips pressed against hers.

“God Kelly!” he groaned as he slowed his pace gradually and he began to lay kisses on her lips, down to the crook of her neck before collapsing on the bed next to her.

“You know I could get used to be woken up like that.” Brian chuckled placing a lingering kiss on her cheek.

“Mmm, Yeah, but don’t get too used to it. I don’t know how long this constant horniness is going to last.” Kelly replied running her hands over her baby bump.

“You’re going to have to stop going on top as well, I’m getting too big.”

“Did I hurt you?” Brian asked rubbing his hand over the bump as he kissed her cheek.
Kelly chuckled and shook her head.

“It’s just getting awkward and a little uncomfortable that’s all.” She replied. Brian lifted his head and glanced at the clock on the wall opposite.

“Shit, we’re going to be late for work.” He said jumping out of the bed. Kelly glance up at the clock and saw that he was right but it took a little more effort for her to get off the bed and join him in the bathroom.

“I’ll pick you up at about half five.” Brian said walking into the bedroom where Kelly was getting dressed. He walked over and kissed her lips.

“Ok babe, I’ll see you later.” She replied with a smile.

“Love you.” he said rubbing her stomach.

“Love you too.” she replied loosely tying back her hair as he left the room, blowing her a kiss.

**

“Ok, so that’s all booked up, we’ll see you Friday at three.” Kelly said cheerfully down the phone, looking up and smiling at Matt who’d just walked into the salon. She gave him a small wave as Gena waved him over to talk to her.

“Yes, that’s fine. See you Friday.” Kelly said putting down the phone and finishing writing the appointment into the book.

“Since when do you answer the phones?” Matt asked with a smile.

“Since I can’t stand on my feet for more than five minutes without needing to pee.” Kelly replied getting up from behind the desk and walking over to get her jacket and purse.

“I take it you’re going on your lunch now?” Gena asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“Well, you were the one who said that I could go as soon as Matt got here.” Kelly retorted putting on her jacket.

“I’ll have her back in an hour.” Matt said with a wink as they left the salon.

“So where do you fancy going?” Matt asked as they began to walk down PCH.

“I really fancy an iron grilled sandwich from Dairy Queen.” Kelly said looking up at Matt with a smile.

“Followed by an Oreo brownie earthquake?” he asked with a chuckle as she began to nod.

“Will you ever change?” he asked with another chuckle that emphasised his dimples.

“Never!” she replied as he opened the door of the Dairy Queen for her to walk through.

“With barbecue sauce and sweet and sour? Now I guess that is different for you.” Matt said scrunching up his face as Kelly smothered the two dips over her Turkey sandwich.

“You should try some, it’s really nice.” Kelly replied and Matt shock his head.

“Go on, try a little bit.” Kelly repeated breaking off a small slice of turkey and holding in out for Matt who shock his head again. Kelly inched her hand closer to him, glaring at him with wide eyes.

“Are you g-“ Matt began but couldn’t say anymore as as soon as he opened his mouth to speak Kelly had stuck the piece of meat onto his tongue.

“Kelly that was awful. I think I’m going to be sick!” Matt yelled in between gulps of his drink.

“It’s delicious.” Kelly mumbled as she licked the sauce that had dripped on her fingers.

“Please tell me that is one of your cravings and not something you eat normally” Matt said watching her take another bite.

“Yeah, I only started doing it last week when Brian brought me in here.” Kelly replied.

“So have you had any other weird cravings?” Matt asked before taking a bite out of his sandwich.

“Well, not really, although I am making my way through two tubes of mints a day.” She replied.

“So you’re not eating cardboard or anything?” Matt asked and Kelly shook her head.

“The main thing I’m craving is sex.” Kelly said causing Matt to almost choke on his drink.

“Sex?” he asked wide eyed.

“Yes Matthew! Sex, you know – it’s what got me in this predicament in the first place.” She said sarcastically.

Matt rolled his eyes and smiled.

“I bet Brian loves that.” He said. Kelly blushed and nodded.

“Well, neither of us have complained yet.” She replied with a smirk.

“So have you had a think about names?” Kelly asked wanting to change the subject.

“Yeah I have actually.” Matt replied with a smile. Kelly widened her eyes as she took another bite of her food to indicate for him to continue.

“Well I like Tyrese.” Matt began slowly. Kelly almost chocked on a piece of turkey as her eyes bugged out of her head.

“Tyrese?” Kelly questioned. “It’s um, different.” She added as Matt nodded with a smile.

“But it’s not really the kind of name I ever imagined calling my son.” She said cautiously trying not to hurt Matt’s feelings. He looked disappointed for a moment but then he started laughing hysterically. Realising that he’d been winding her up, Kelly took a bit of lettuce from her sandwich and threw it at him, catching him on the bridge of his nose and causing to abruptly stop laughing to remove it.

“You Fuck wit!” Kelly yelled with a chuckle.

“Sorry, I was looking on the internet the other day for names and started laughing when I saw it. I knew you’d hate it and just couldn’t miss the opportunity to wind you up.” Matt explained still laughing.

“Hardie-ha-ha. My sides have split.” Kelly said dryly, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout.

“Oh, come on, I’ve always enjoyed winding you up. It’s something I’ve missed.” He said with a more serious tone. Kelly looked up into his eyes and gave him a sympathetic smile.

“So do you have any real suggestions?” she asked as the waitress came over to clear their plates away.

“Yeah, there are a few names I like.” he said.

“How about Cole or Jared?” he asked. Kelly thought for a moment contemplating both names and then smiled.

“Yeah I like them. Me and Brian both like Cody and Elijah oh and Lucas.” Kelly replied as Matt nodded his acceptance of any of the three names.

“Jared Sanders?” Kelly mused as she took a spoonful of her dessert.

“Sanders?” Matt questioned in a shocked tone. Kelly looked up at him and frowned in confusion.

“Yeah! What surname did you think he’d have?” she replied. Matt shrugged.

“Stone?” he offered with another shrug.

“Why wouldn’t I give him your name? You are his father?” she asked and he shrugged again.

“Is Brian ok with that?” Matt asked and again Kelly gave him a questioning look before answering.

“Why wouldn’t he be? You’re the baby’s father so he’s taking your surname. If Brian did have a problem with it he’d just have to deal with it.” Kelly said. Matt smiled, showing his dimples. Kelly smiled at him for a moment before returning her attention to her dessert and baby names.

“Cole Sanders.” She said quietly to her self. “Cole Sanders. Hmm, I’m not sure if that really goes?” she said.

“Cole Elijah Sanders?” Matt offered. Kelly thought again for a moment before shrugging her shoulders.

“Oh I don’t know. We’ve got another couple of months before we have to make a final decision anyway.” She said before finishing off her dessert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, everything is going so brilliantly at the moment isn't it - I wonder how long it will last? :)
What do you guys think they should call the baby? I really have no idea so suggestions would be great! ;)
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Slinky for the banner :) - love you loads
If anyone else woiuld like to make me one - for any of my stories feel free :) But for now I would REALLY like it if you commented, suscribed :)