Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 14

“Where shall we go now?” Jimmy asked as he started the engine and pulled off down the street.

Kelly sighed deeply, shrugging her shoulders. She didn’t have a clue where to go. She thought frantically of places where he might have gone.

“I don’t know. Maybe the pier?” she suggested, not really believing that he’d be there. Jimmy nodded silently and took the next left towards the pier.

Kelly didn’t have to get out of the car at the pier to know that Brian wasn’t there but she did so anyway. She had to at least give it a go. She walked quickly down to the end of the pier, searching aimlessly for Brian, hoping to see him behind one of the lamp posts. She reached the end and sighed deeply before turning and walking slowly back towards Jimmy’s car.

“Do you want to try Johnny’s Bar?” he asked as she pulled the seat belt back around her.

“Might as well give it a shot.” She said shrugging her shoulders. “I can’t think of anywhere else he may be.” She said staring blankly out of the window as tears formed in her eyes.

“Hey, we’ll find him.” Jimmy said gently placing his hand on top of hers. She turned to look at him she gave him a weak smile as he squeezed her hand gently.

Brian wasn’t in Johnny’s bar or in any of the other bars up and down Beach Boulevard and Main Street. Kelly was running out of the few ideas she had in the first place. She’d returned to staring blankly out of the window as Jimmy aimlessly drove down PCH. It was when she saw the sign for the repair shot that she decided that there was one more place worth looking for Brian.

“The repair shop!” Kelly blurted out suddenly. Jimmy looked at her and nodded and found a place to turn around and headed towards the repair shop where Brian worked.

As Jimmy pulled up outside the place looked shut like it should have been on a Sunday, but Kelly still got out to have a closer inspection, it was the last place Kelly could think of to find him, she needed him to be here.

Her heart rate quickened as she approached the door as she heard music coming from the inside. Slowly and nervously she placed her hand on the doorknob and turned it. Her ears were met with the sound of Axel Rose voice. Slowly she made her way further into the shop.
The music seamed to be coming from the office out in the back of the shop so Kelly slowly made her way around the desk toward the office. She stopped suddenly outside the open office door, looking at Brian who was sat behind the desk with a bottle of Vodka. He was leaning back in the office chair, his feet on the desk. He held the bottle of vodka in his left hand and what looked to be a photo in his right.

With her heart rate quickening with every second she was stood there, Kelly took a step forward so that she was stood in the doorframe. Now that she was closer to him she could see that he had a tear running down his cheek.

“Brian.” She whispered quietly, but loud enough for him to hear over the music. He looked up at her briefly before sitting up straight in the chair, placing his feet back on the ground.

“What do you want?” he asked coldly with a sniff.

“I’ve been searching everywhere for you Brian.” Kelly said taking another step forward.

“Why? To tell me that you made a mistake? You never should have left Matt?” Brian slurred glaring up at her.

“No, Brian! You’ve got to believe me. What happened with Matt was a mistake. I was caught off guard.” Kelly pleaded as tears yet again spilled from her eyes.

“So you’re not even going to try and deny that you kissed him?” Brian retorted.

“Brian, I have never once lied to you. But please, you’ve got to hear me out.” She pleaded stepping closer towards the desk.

“Give me one good reason why I should.” Brian yelled from his chair.

“Because I love you.” Kelly retorted at the same volume.

“And because I’m not going to let you walk away from me that easily.” She added a little quieter. Brian looked up at her with tired, bloodshot eyes.

“Go on then. Explain.” He said simply. Kelly took yet another deep breath before she started to speak.

“Ok, Matt was driving me home from the appointment yesterday and we ended up talking about how I’ve been craving sex all the time lately and I got all horny again. Matt picked up on it and as we pulled up outside the house he told me that he could help me with my problem and kissed me.” Kelly began shakily as Brian listened intently to her.

“I was shocked. Caught off guard. Horny as hell. And yes for a brief moment I kissed him back. But I immediately stopped him. I pushed him away and ran back into the house. I felt sick and horrified. I couldn’t believe what I’d done.”

“Brian, you’ve got to believe me. It was a horrible mistake that should never have happened.” Kelly added as he continued to watch her.

“What about last night? Outside the bar.” Brian asked.

“Nothing happened. He came out, he was drunk and he had his hands on my bump.” Kelly said.

They were both silent for a moment as Brian seemed to be running through what Kelly had said through his head.

“Answer me one question.” He said suddenly, standing up from the chair and stumbling slightly. Kelly nodded silently.

“Do you want to be a proper family with Matt?” he asked solemnly. Kelly frantically shook her head.

“God, Brian no!” she began walking around the desk to stand in front of him. He took a step back.

“Because I’ll walk away, I’ll let you be that family if that’s what you want. I’m not going to stand in the way of that kid having a proper family.” He ranted.

“Brian. Listen to me. I don’t want to be with Matt. I want to be with you. It’s you I love. It’s you I’ve chosen to be with. It’s you I want to spend my life with. It’s you who’ll break my heart if you walk away. It’s you-“ but before she could say anything else his lips were forcefully on hers.

“What’s wrong?” Brian asked as she gasped loudly and pulled out of the kiss, clutching her bump.

“Nothing. He just kicked.” She said with a smile as his hand joined hers. “That’s the first kick I’ve felt since you left the bar last night.” She added. Brian smiled and placed his lips against hers again. Kelly smiled into the kiss as the baby continued to move happily around in her womb.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to do it on an office desk.” Kelly said suggestively, biting her lower lip with a glint in her eye. Brian smirked back and crashed his lips on hers. He ushered them backwards, unbuttoning Kelly’s jeans and pulling them down before gently lifting her so that she was sat on the edge of the desk. Kelly’s hands worked on loosening Brian’s belt as he kissed down her neck to her collar bone causing moans to escape her mouth.

Kelly leaned back on the desk, pushing a few items off in the process, she gasped loudly as she felt Brian rub himself slowly against her opening. Brian pulled her closer to him with one hand and with his other he slowly pushed every inch of him into her.

“God Brian!” Kelly moaned deeply as he thrust slowly it to her. She rolled her hips into his, making him reach deeper into her as his lips sucked sweetly on the soft skin at the crook of her neck.

Brian thrust faster and Kelly’s moans became louder as a wave of heat built in the pit of her stomach, making her writhe between his legs.

“Fuck Brian.” She screamed as she shuddered uncontrollably, drenching his throbbing penis with her juices.

“I love you.” he whispered breathlessly into her ear as he began to slow the pace.

“I love you too.” Kelly replied trying to catch her breath.

“Oh shit!” she yelled.

“What?” Brian asked concerned.

“Jimmy’s still outside in the car waiting for me.” she replied with a giggle. Brian chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“Ring him and tell him we’ll be out in a second. I’ll start tidying this place up.” He said with another kiss of her forehead.

Jimmy smiled broadly at the pair as they got into his car five minutes later.

“So I take it you sorted everything out?” he asked knowingly.

Kelly turned to face him and smiled. “I told you I wouldn’t let him walk away.” She said simply, as Brian’s head came forward from the back seat and placed a kiss on her lips.

“Good, I wasn’t really in the mood to kick your ass.” Jimmy replied as he drove off back towards the house, causing both of them to laugh.

“What? I would have.” Jimmy yelled, causing Kelly to laugh harder.

“Ok Jim, I believe you.” she said between giggles.

“Hey, I would kick anyone’s ass if they hurt you, you know that” Jimmy yelled. “I kicked Matt’s ass that time didn’t I?” he said thinking back to their final year when Jimmy had hit Matt after he and Kelly had had an argument over the prom.

Kelly smiled back at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek. “I know babe. And I’m always grateful for it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I wasn't going to update tonight, actually I wasn't going to until I'd finished the story, but that could end up taking a lot longer as I'm having trouble with the labour chapter(s) - Damn You Jinxy, I keep on thinking about yours as I'm writing! only joking hun lol :)
Anyway I'm getting there slowly as I've been talking to my mate who gave birth to tiny Brooke Victoria 6 weeks early and that's helped me a lot :)
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but, with the amount of Subscribers I've got for this story I've decided that i'm not updating again until AT LEAST 10 of you have commented!
:)