Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 3

Brian carried Kelly up to the front door and cursed loudly as he had to put her down to open the door. Kelly giggled as he fumbled with his keys obviously anxious to get in.

“Oh for the love of god!” he yelled as the keys dropped from the lock and clattered on the ground.

“Let me try.” Kelly said with another giggle as she bent down to pick them up. As she placed the key into the lock she felt Brian’s arms wrap themselves around her waist and his lips began to attack her neck, sucking and biting at her pulse point. She moaned loudly as she opened the door and they stumbled in to the hallway.

Kelly turned herself around in Brian’s arms and leant up to kiss him as his hand felt around behind him for the door before slamming it shut. Kelly quickly removed his tux jacket as she removed her heals and suddenly dropped three inches. As she began to unbutton his shirt Brian grabbed her dress in his hands and pulled it up as far it could go so that he could pick her up and she could wrap her legs around his waist. He began to walk them slowly towards the stairs, kissing her slowly and sensually as his hand tried to find the zip on her dress.

“It’s on my side.” Kelly muttered against his lips as she removed his shirt and threw it behind them down the stairs. She pulled a little further away from him and licked her lips as she ran her manicured fingers down his muscular chest letting out a small moan of delight, liking what she saw.

“I worked out a lot in prison.” Brian muttered against her neck as he finally found the zip and slowly pulled it down. As he did that Kelly moved her hand to his pants and quickly removed his belt before unzipping his pants so they hung loosely on his hips, only being held up by her legs that were still wrapped tightly around his waist. She moaned loudly again as Brian continued to run his tongue in circles over her neck and pushed her forcefully up against a door. She felt Brian’s hand leave her side for a moment as he tried to find the door handle before leading her into a bedroom and kicking the door shut. He led her over towards the bed before putting her down. As soon as her legs left his waist his pants fell down around his ankles and he kicked them off the rest of the way.

Kelly’s dress fell slowly to the ground as Brian’s hands left her body. His eyes however were fixated on her underwear and she noticed a devilish smirk appear on his face.

“This is my reward for the past five years with only my hand” he muttered as he lifted her up out of the dress and placed her on the unmade bed that reeked of his aftershave. He slowly climbed on top of her and raised her right leg. Slowly he unclipped the hold-up and began to slowly roll in down off her smooth, tanned legs. He then moved to the left leg where he did the same before he lowered himself and took the small purple garter in his teeth.

Kelly gasped loudly as she felt his warm breath on the inside of her leg and flung her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes as he began to tug the small item down her leg. Before she could open her eyes again she felt his lips on her inner thigh, slowly and sensually making their way up to her panty line.

Kelly gasped again as she felt his teeth nip at her skin as his fingers wound themselves around the small bit of elastic on either hip.

“Fucking rip it.” Kelly muttered loudly and without a second thought Brian ripped the thong away from her body and the small bit of material that had covered her area was immediately replaced by Brian’s tongue causing her to squeal in pleasure.

Kelly let out moan after moan as she pushed her head as far back into the pillow as she could, her eyes closed, her hips grinding themselves into Brian’s face to get as close as she could to him.

“Oh God” she moaned loudly as she felt one of his fingers enter her, followed quickly by a second one. She felt Brian smirk against her clit and let out another moan as she began to squirm.

“Oh Fucking Jesus Fucking Christ!” she yelled as she felt a third and fourth finger enter her and massage her roughly inside, pumping in and out, twisting around inside her as his tongue flickered lightly against her clit and she felt herself about to hit her peak.

“Fuck Brian!” she screamed as she tightened around him and felt herself spill over his fingers. Brian slowly raised his head and began to kiss her chest, undoing the corset slowly.

“You taste so damn good.” He said in between each kiss. “Sweet as candy.” He muttered as he pulled the corset away from her body and flung it on the floor.

Kelly moaned loudly again, this time because Brian’s tongue had begun to swirl its way around her nipple. He continued to suck, lick and nip at her chest as she grabbed hold of the waistband of his boxers. They both groaned loudly as she pulled them roughly over his impressive erection as it caused him to bite down hard on her breast. She brought her feet up around his waist and pushed his boxers the rest of the way off his body.

As she gave out yet another loud moan she bucked her hips up to him, hitting his hard penis with her wet pussy as she did so. Brian got the hint and quickly took his lips back up to hers before plunging himself deep inside her. Kelly squealed again in pleasure as he reached deep inside of her, stretching her more that what she had been with Matt. Matt had been her first and only lover; and she’d thought he’d been blessed!

Brian began to thrust into her, slowly at first. Too slow for Kelly.

“Fuck Brian. Faster!” she demanded and he was only too happy to oblige.
The burning sensation in the pit of her stomach soon came back as Brian hit her spot with every thrust. As she tightened around him she felt his pace quicken, although she wasn’t sure how that was possible.

“Holy fucking Shit Brian” she yelled as her orgasm hit her as he continued to thrust deeply into her. Before that orgasm could subside she could feel another one starting deep inside her body. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed fistfuls of his thick black hair, causing him to growl deeply in his throat as she again tightened around him.

“Oh God Brian!” she yelled loudly as another orgasm began to build. Before she knew what was happening she was straddling Brian as his hands took a firm hold on her hips and bounced her up and down on his large throbbing cock. He flung his head back into the pillow and moaned just as Kelly hand done and she flung her head back as she was taken away by the feel of him rubbing her slowly with his thumb.

Her back arched and his hips bucked up towards hers as they both let out another simultaneous moan as she again spilled over him, this time with him spilling up inside her as well.

“Oh God Brian.” She yelled a little quieter as they rode out their orgasms.

“That was fucking amazing!” he whispered as his hands trailed up her back and ushering her slowly down towards him to kiss her on the lips. Kelly collapsed down next to him on the bed and he wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling at her neck with his nose, placing soft kisses against her bare shoulder.

“Do you think I’m stupid to think that I love you even though I barely know you?” He whispered against her neck as he pulled the blanket around them.

Kelly turned her head slightly so she could face him and looked into his eyes.

“No. Because I feel the same about you. I can’t explain it, but there’s me a part of me aching for you since that night I woke up in the motel and you’d gone.” She said quietly before leaning across and placing her lips softly against his.

“I think we’re meant to be together. That’s why we met over four years ago. And that’s why we met each other again today. I wasn’t meant to marry Matt, I’m meant to be with you instead!” she said as his lips crashed against hers.

“I love you.” He said as she smiled up at him.

“I love you too.” She replied kissing him again. It was time for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Original Author's Note)
So here's the sex scene you asked for.... hope you liked it...
Comments please....
and once you've done that you could alway check out my Brian Story For Reasons Unknown if you haven't already....
(Added note)
Comments?!? Please :) That's all I ask :)