Another Line Without a Hook

I'm So Confused! He's My Dad?

Emma’s P.O.V
Okay, this was weird. Gerard and Mikey fucking way knew who my mother was.
“Okay, I knew this might sound weird to you, but I used to date your mother.” Gerard said.
The time stopped. I swallowed hard and glared at Gerard.
“Come again?”
“I used to date your mother.” He said. “15 years ago.”
“You’re kidding right?” I asked in disbelief.
He slowly shook his head and then he looked at Mikey. Then he looked at me.
“Oh my god.” He said again and his eyes widened. “How old are you?”
“14…” I said and looked at Mikey.
“Oh my god.” Gerard said again.
He looked at me. Then I understood too. Why hadn’t I noticed before? All my friends always joked about that I was related to the Way family, but I hadn’t taken it serious. Well, not until now. I was a younger and more feminine version of Mikey.
“Oh my god.” I also said and took my cell phone from my pocket.
I dialed my mum’s number and waited for her to answer.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” I almost yelled when she answered.
“Tell you what?” She asked confused.
“That Gerard fucking Way is my fucking father!”
“Oh…” She said. “That. Well… I didn’t think you would understand.”
“You’re right, I wouldn’t understand, but then I would have a fucking father! Or I would have known who he was!”
“Emmer, I’m so sorry. I know I should have told you… but…” She sighed. “I just didn’t think you cared so much about your real father.”
“Mum, why do you fucking expect that I wouldn’t care?” I asked. “I mean, how many times have I asked you about him? Huh?”
“Many times.” She said and sighed,
“You’re damn right about that.” I said and hung up.
Gerard looked at me. And so did the rest of the people in the room. I looked at the floor and sighed.
“Sorry.” I said.
“It’s okay.” Gerard said and sat down beside me.
My cell phone started to vibrate. I looked at the caller ID.
“Shit!” I said and answered. “Hey.”
“Where the hell are you?” Lucas asked sounding very pissed.
“I’m… backstage…” I said looking at Gerard. “With… My dad?”
“Haha, very funny.” He said sounding sarcastic.
“Dude, I’m fucking serious.” I said getting mad.
“Yea, right.”
“What the…” I said and was getting slightly angry.
“Okay, then bring you ‘dad’ and come out to my car.” He said.
I sighed and hung up on him. I turned to face Gerard. He gave me an asking look.
“It was Lucas.” I said. “He wants me to get out to the car. And… Bring you with me.”
He looked at the others and nodded. He got up and I looked at him.
“Let’s not make him wait then.” He said and held out his hand for me to take.
I took his hand and smiled. We walked out with the other’s fallowing. I promise, the look of Lucas and the others faces was priceless.
“Guys.” I said. “Meet my father.”
I pointed at Gerard.
“Hi.” Gerard said and did a little wave.
“No way.” Alana said staring at me. “You’re kidding right?”
I shook my head. She looked like she was gonna pass out.
“Und then we of course have my uncle Mikey.“ I said and pointed at Mikey.
He waved and gave me a smile.
“I knew it!” Alana the shouted. “I know it, I knew it!! I told you that you looked like Mikey! And he’s your uncle! That’s ten points to me!”
She smiled widely and hugged me.
I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. She was so hyper sometimes.
“So.” Gerard interrupted us. “I guess… we need to go.”
I turned around and felt that I got cold on the inside. I looked at the ground and nodded. Gerard walked over and hugged me. He hugged me forever, and I didn’t even realize that I was crying. He let go of me and looked at me.
”Don’t cry.” He said and smiled. “I’ll call you.”
I gave him a smiled and wiped my tears away. He hugged me again before going over to the others. Mikey came over. He gave me a smiled and hugged me.
“Welcome to the Way family, mini Mikey.” He said and smiled.
I laughed and hugged him too. We let go and they walked back into the arena. I kept smiling as we jumped into the car and we started to drive home. Then I realized that he didn’t have my number.
“Stop the car!” I yelled and jumped out as soon as it the car stopped.
I ran over the dark street and back to the arena. I started to knock hard on the door. It opened and a big guy looked at me.
“Can I help you?” He asked.
“I need to talk to my da.. To Gerard.” I said.
“Is Gerard your father?” He asked looking at me in disbelief.
I nodded and he shook his head.
“The show is over.” He said. “Go home and sleep.”
“Ask him yourself!” I yelled as he closed the door. “Hello!!”
I started to hit the door again. Someone came up behind me.
“Go away from the door miss.” I turned around and saw a big black guard.
“I need to talk to my father!” I said and knocked on the door again.
The guard took a grip on me, and I can tell you, that fucking hurt.
“Let me go!” I yelled and felt the tears in my eyes. ”Let me down!”
He started to walk to the gates and I screamed.
“Why the hell do you have to have a hard fucking grip!” I yelled. “My dad will fucking kill you! Let me go!”
I started to kick and bit the man and he dropped me. I ran quickly back. I looked at my arms. Jeez, he had pressed so hard that I already had bruises. I looked back. He was fast for being so damn big. I looked forward again and saw the big door opening and Mikey coming out.