Another Line Without a Hook

Bad, Bad, Bad...

“Mikey!” I yelled and almost jumped up in his arms. “Help.”
I hided me behind him. The guard walked over.
“I’m sorry sir.” He said. “I’ll get rid of her for you.”
I was shaking so much that I almost started to cry. Mikey held out his arm in front of me.
“No you don’t.” He said.
“Come on.” The guard said. “I know that you love your fans, but this is fucking ridiculous. Come here brat. Your mummy is waiting.”
“Leave me alone.” I said and hided even more behind Mikey.
He took a grip around my arm. I had bruises since before and it hurt even more.
“Hey, let her go!” Mikey said. “Gerard!”
The guard dragged me over to the gates, again.
“Gerard!” Mikey yelled again and ran after us.
He walked over to us and stood in front of the guard.
“Let go of niece, or you’ll be so sore tomorrow.”
“Niece?” The guard asked and let go of me.
I ran right into his arms.
“Yeah, Niece.” He said and hugged me. “She’s Gerard’s daughter.”
The guard shook his head confused.
“Consider yourself unemployed, because you’re fucking fired.” He said as he took my hand and we walked back to the door.
Gerard was coming out to see what Mikey had been yelling about. He saw me and walked down.
“What happened?” He asked and I threw myself around his neck.
“That guard again.” Mikey said. “I have fired him, and this time he’s not coming back.”
Gerard shook his head and we walked in. I sat down in the sofa and sighed. Gerard sat down beside me.
“What are you doing here?” He asked softly.
“I remembered that I don’t have your number and that you don’t have my number.” I said quietly.
Gerard sighed and took a piece of paper. He scribbled down something on it and gave it to me.
“Here.” He said and smiled.
“Thanks.” I said and smiled back. “I’ll give you mine.”
I scribbled my number down and gave it to him. He looked at it and smiled.
“You write almost like your mother.” He said and looked at me.
I smiled more and looked at the paper I my hand.
“I think that I write more like you.” I said and looked at him.
He laughed a little and hugged me. Then he sighed and looked at me.
“We need to get you home.” He then said. “Where do you live?”
“About 90 minutes from here.” I said and sighed.
“Did you go so long just to see this concert?” He asked.
“No…” I said. “I was supposed at sleep at Lucas place.”
“hmm.” He said and looked at me with one raised eyebrow. “And how old is this Lucas?”
“Sixteen.” I said and looked at the floor.
“Sixteen?” He asked and I nodded.
He looked at Mikey and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again.
“Does your mum know this?” He asked looking me in the eyes.
“No.” I mumbled.
He sighed and rolled his eyes. He got up and walked over to Mikey. He whispered something to him. Mikey nodded and looked at me before whispering something back. They looked at each other and smiled. I looked at them. They looked at me and walked over to the sofa.
“We’ll drive you home.” Gerard said and smiled. “Just me and Mikey, if that’s okay?”
“Would you really do that?” I asked.
“Well… Now when it shows that you’re my one and only daughter…” he said and raised his eyebrows again.
“Yeah, I forgot about that.” I said and blushed.
“Come on kiddo.” Gerard said and laughed. “Let’s go.”
He laid an arm around my shoulders and we walked out to their tour bus. I fallowed them in. Gerard walked back to where the bunks were and I sat down on one of them.
“Get some sleep.” He said and smiled.
“Okay.” I said and lay down.
He smiled again and walked out to the others. I felt how the bus started to move. I smiled and drifted of to sleep.