Another Line Without a Hook

Is this for real?

First day of my new school. I have to admit that I am kinda nervous. Im so used to have Alana around that I've forgot the feeling of being alone. Dad was kind enough to let her stay for some days, but she also have school back home. Hm, back home.. That wasn't my home anymore. I lived with my dad, Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance. My dad. All this was still so surreal to me. Tho it had been almost a month since I moved here, I still haden't adjusted to the thought that my dad actually was Gerard Way. Please oh please dont tell me that this all just showes to be a dream. I looked at myself in the mirror. Jenna Newmoore. That's was me from this day on. Atleast at school. At home and "back home" I would still be Emma. I wonder how long it will take me to adjust to my new name?
I got brought out of my thoughts when Dad opened my door to tell me it was time to go. I looked myself in the mirror again, took a deep breath and walked out.

"Relax, you will be fine." Jessica, dad's assistent, said trying to encourage me.
"Im sure I will." I said and smiled. "I just hope that I'll fit in. Not that I care, I can take care of myself."
"Im sure you can!" Jessica said. "Just, try not to get in any trouble."
Try. Ofcourse I would try. What did she think about me anyway? That I was the kind of kid that hit first, ask question later? If so, she's wrong.
"Trouble is my middlename!" I said and smiled.
She just looked at me and smiled.
"Well, miss trouble, we're here."
We drove up to a gigantic building. I felt my heart race a little. Oh god, kill me now.
"It looks like a prison." I said.
"It's not that bad." Jessica smiled. "I'll pick you up at three."
"Okay." I said and opened the car door. "See you then."
She waved and drove of. I stood looking after her until she turned left and disappeared out of my eyesight. I took a big breath and turned around to walk in. I then noticed that there were loads of kids at this school. They were everywhere! Oh god, please, PLEASE, kill me now.
I walked into the school and headed for the expedition. Awesome that they atleast had signs to tell you where to go. I walked up the lady at the desk.
"Hi, Im Em... Jenna Newmoore." I said. "I'm the new student."
She looked at me and the she smiled.
"Ah, miss Newmoore." She said. "I have your papers right here for you."
She handed me a stack of paper. I bet that I've lost all of it before the end of the week.
"Let's see." She said and looked at another paper. "Your first class is math. I'll take you there in a minute."
Great.
"Do you want me to show you around the school first?"
"No, I'll just look at the map you gave me. It can't be to hard to find your way around here." I said and smiled.
She smiled and got up.
"Well, lets got you to class then."
I followed her trough the corridors, looking around to try and memorize which way to get back outside again. So far it wasn't that bad. It was when we started to go up stairs and stuff that I started to get a little nervous.
"Here we are!" She said and stopped. "Are you ready?"
I nodded and she opened the door.
"Mr. Micheals, Im here with the new student." She said to the man at the desk.
"Alright." He said. "Class, we have a new student joining us today."
He did a gesture for me to come in.
"This is Jenna."
I walked in and stood infront of the class.
"Tell us something about you Jenna." He said and smiled.
I hesitated. What should I say?
"Hi." I said. "As you heard, my name is Jenna and I was borned in New York."
I didn't really say much more after that, I just looked around the classroom.
"Okay, well you can take the empty seat behind Ronald." He said and gestured towards the only empty seat in the room. He didnt even have to mention any names.
I walked over to the desk and sat down. I just wished that the empty seat would have been in the back of the room and not in the middle of the room. Now I could feel eyes in my back and from the sides. I didnt want to look around tho. I just kept looking at the teacher.

The first and secound class, that was english by the way, went kinda smoothly. No problems at all actually. It was after that when we had lunch I started to miss my old school. I was sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria, just looking around to see what kind of people they all were. They were all the usual kids. You had the cheerleaders, the jocks and ofcourse the aesthetical. I think that the last group is the group where I would put myself ofcourse.
As I was sitting there, minding my own business, a girl walked over to me.
"Hi." She said. "Im Angelica."
"Jenna." I said and smiled.
"I know, we have math together." She said and smiled. "It must be hard to change classes midterm."
"Yeah." I said and sighed. "Kinda weird to take the same classes you did at home, but not knowing a single soul."
"You can come and sit at our table tomorrow if you like." She said and pointed at one of the table where some aesthetical girls were sitting. "If you dont wanna sit alone."
I smiled and nodded.
"I appreciate your offer." I said and smiled. "I will actually be nice to have someone to talk to during lunch."
She laughed and nodded.
"Yeah, and we talk alot."
I smiled.
"What's your next class?" She then asked me.
"Ehm, I'll check." I took up one of the papers I had been handed that morning. "P.E."
"Cool, so does Hannah." She said and smiled. "I can ask her to walk you there. So that you wont be late for class."
"Thanks." I said and smiled.
She walked back to her table and talked to a small blonde girl I presume was the one named Hannah. She had one really dark red stripe in the front of her hair and when she got up I saw that she had a skirt in the colors black and red. Her t-shirt was white and ad the initials I<3MCR on the front. Oh god. Just what I needed. She walked over to me and held out her hand, smiling like she was the sun.
"Hi! I'm Hannah Mitchell." She said as I shook her hand.
"Jenna Newmoore." I said and smiled back. "I heard we have P.E together."
"Indeed we have!" She squeeled with joy.
I really miss Alana right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for late update! <3 Will try to update alot more often from now on. :)